ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Looks like the Queen is gonna avoid Mick! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-09-03 12:15 PM
Gazza Just announced on the news is that the Queen is having a knee operation on December 12th - the day that Mick Jagger is due to be knighted!!

You can insert your own joke here and blame Keith for HM's troublesome joint if necessary...

I suppose if she cant do it, Prince Charles will do the honours.
12-09-03 12:17 PM
glencar Charles has known his share of scandal lately. It's somewhat appropriate@!
12-09-03 12:18 PM
jb As I often have told you Gazza, the monarchy has always despised the Stones and but for Blair's forceful intervention, this Knighthood thing would never have happened. The Queen obviously does not want to be associated with Jagger's Knighthood and has a convenient excuse for her absence. maybe Jagger should grow up and realize it might be more prudent at this point to decline the so-called honor.
glencar I agree with you for once Joshy!
Pattie
Keef did some voodoo on the queen!
12-09-03 12:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels How dare she?
12-09-03 12:22 PM
SHINE A LIGHT oh my, why did you have to tell me this....after all the scandals lately regarding charles, my mind is doing VERY interesting things....hmmmmmm.
12-09-03 12:23 PM
Pattie
You guys think he's actually gay? the prince I mean
12-09-03 12:24 PM
Gazza >As I often have told you Gazza, the monarchy has always despised the Stones and but for Blair's forceful intervention, this Knighthood thing would never have happened.

LOLOL..have you?? actually, you're technically right on the last point because the monarch wouldnt have chosen to knight Mick without Blair being involved. In fact, she wouldnt have chosen to knight anyone because the choice isnt hers.

theyve just announced a couple of scheduled events on Thursday and Friday which have been cancelled/postponed. No mention of the investiture. Maybe Chuck was scheduled to do it all along.
12-09-03 12:24 PM
glencar Definite poofter.
12-09-03 12:26 PM
Gazza >You guys think he's actually gay? the prince I mean.

Not remotely. That rumour has so little credibility it was laughable and was forgotten about in about two days. I do think he has a shocking taste in women though.
12-09-03 12:27 PM
glencar He'll never live down that tampon line. I'd heard rumors that he liked cock before he married Diana. Who knows?
12-09-03 12:28 PM
sirmoonie Keith is channeling Jeff Gilooly?

Sir Michael Phillip Jagger. YES!!!
12-09-03 12:36 PM
luxury1 Oh poor Mick. Now it is half-assed. Just like the Stones--that's not a dis on our boys, but you know how they are.....
[Edited by luxury1]
12-09-03 12:38 PM
glencar It was half-assed even before the ol' lady bailed. One might even call it a paltry honour.
12-09-03 12:54 PM
SHINE A LIGHT this day is getting "curiouser and curiouser" as jane austen would say.....i agree with glencar,yep a real poofter,charles.
12-09-03 01:52 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I do think he has a shocking taste in women though.

Camilla is HOT!
12-09-03 02:26 PM
luxury1 Yes, RIk, with your Chuckie fascination and all, your assessment of Camilla is not surprising........
12-09-03 07:05 PM
glencar Camilla is hot???? Maybe on Mercury but that'd be about it!
12-09-03 07:16 PM
Gazza everybody would be hot on Mercury...

Camilla I'd still wager would be barely lukewarm...
12-09-03 07:25 PM
glencar Quite possibly yet apparently Rik would still dig her.
12-09-03 08:16 PM
Angiegirl Hey pple, I announced this news yesterday already! Apart from her knees being the so-called reason that is...
12-10-03 03:18 AM
Moonisup hey Angie

That photo in your avatar, is keith with nearness of you from olympia right??
well everybody should focus on his very very red eyes!!!

rik
12-10-03 07:04 AM
Monkey Woman Charles will have no problem with the 'dirty work' of knighting Mick.

12-10-03 10:23 AM
jb Charles had a string of beautiful girlfriends before his marriage to ugly Diana..These rumors are reprehensible and patently false.
[Edited by jb]
12-10-03 10:33 AM
Joey

Charles is a " Poofter " !!!!!!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

12-10-03 10:53 AM
jb I lost a lot of respect for Al Gore yesterday. To backstab Jew Lieberman like that was disgraceful. Dean will never defeat Bush and the best shot we had was either Clark or Kerry.
[Edited by jb]
12-10-03 11:11 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I lost a lot of respect for Al Gore yesterday. To backstab Jew Lieberman like that was disgraceful. Dean will never defeat Bush and the best shot we had was either Clark or Kerry.
[Edited by jb]

I can't believe Gore did that jb.

Speaking of beautiful women, are you still giving the secretary the angry inch?
12-10-03 11:22 AM
jb
12-10-03 11:29 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
hey Angie

That photo in your avatar, is keith with nearness of you from olympia right??
well everybody should focus on his very very red eyes!!!

rik

Yeah, I took a screen capture of the Olympia DVD. Don't you just love his develishy red eyes? Makes you wonder what he was doing during band intros, hehehe!
Page: 1 2