ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Happy birthday Bobby and Keef!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: U2 - Killing the Stones! Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 13th, 2005 09:57 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I would leave this country, but i have to fight some Lebanese first.

[...]

Fight? How so? What have I missed?
December 13th, 2005 09:59 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:

They need to get rid of some of the shit(Infamy, RFD, Night Time) and play some real tunes like GS, SFM, and MR every set.........they are boring at times during the show.

The above statement is probably the best thing I've read at this board lately. Night Time?!?! WTF??!?! What for... when we have "I just want to make love to you" (see its version when they played it in Rio 98)......

Also... I couldn't live any longer if they drop Midnight Rambler for South American dates....
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
December 13th, 2005 11:45 AM
jb
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I would leave this country, but i have to fight some Lebanese first.

And, no other country would take me anyway.

Sadly, Eurioe and now Austraia face what Israel has for over 5 5, 766 years...Arabs /Muslims who do not seek to co-exist, but to kill the Jews and all infidels(including Aussies!!!),
December 13th, 2005 11:47 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Sadly, Eurioe and now Austraia face what Israel has for over 5 5, 766 years...Arabs /Muslims who do not seek to co-exist, but to kill the Jews and all infidels(including Aussies!!!),

I CONTINUE to be very worried about that Nuclear Reactor over there in Iran

December 13th, 2005 03:06 PM
charlotte U2's "Vertigo" world tour the top trek of 2005 By Jonathan Cohen
35 minutes ago

U2's world tour was the top-grossing trek of 2005, according to year-end figures set to be published Friday in Billboard magazine.

The Irish rock band's "Vertigo" tour sold $260 million worth of tickets and drew more than 3 million people to 90 concerts, all of which were sell-outs.

Coming in second to U2 this year were the Eagles, who grossed $117 million from 77 shows, followed by Neil Diamond, who raked in more than $71 million. Country star Kenny Chesney placed fourth with a gross of $63 million; his attendance draw of 1.1 million was second only to U2.

The top 10 touring grosses were rounded out by Paul McCartney, Rod Stewart, Elton John, Dave Matthews Band, Jimmy Buffett and Green Day.

The data do not reflect sales for the Rolling Stones, who just wrapped the 2005 leg of their North American "A Bigger Bang" tour. Traditionally, the group's promoter does not submit box-office information to Billboard until after the tour is complete.

In 2005, North American concerts grossed just over $2 billion, down 6.2% from 2004. Attendance was down 3.8% to 45.7 million.

Reuters/Billboard

December 13th, 2005 03:08 PM
Joey " Coming in second to U2 this year were the Eagles, who grossed $117 million from 77 shows, followed by Neil Diamond, who raked in more than $71 million. Country star Kenny Chesney placed fourth with a gross of $63 million; his attendance draw of 1.1 million was second only to U2."

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)