ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1976 Christopher Sykes
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 80's Metal Band Motley Crue to Reunite (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 9th, 2004 06:17 PM
egon I don't know what scares me more; tommy's story or the actual reunion tour thing.
December 9th, 2004 10:24 PM
Bloozehound Tommmy Lee was on Conan O' Brian a few weeks ago, and he was clearly wired to the ta-ta's.

December 10th, 2004 04:11 AM
Navin Anyone familiar with Vince Neil's 1993 solo album 'Exposed' - it contains one of the most explosive guitar playing & songwriting credits by guitar ace Steve Steven - it's more like Steve's solo album with Vince on vocals...found it again recently on amazon.com at an unbelievable price of $0.01
December 10th, 2004 04:19 AM
beer
quote:
Navin wrote:
found it again recently on amazon.com at an unbelievable price of $0.01

You paid too much.

-
December 11th, 2004 10:29 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Say what you want about Motley Crue, they got class.
December 11th, 2004 12:44 PM
John Wood I got row 20 floors near the center for the show at the Air Canada Center in Feb. I am not much of a fan but my girlfriend loves them so I got them for her for Xmas. Should be interesting!
December 11th, 2004 12:53 PM
sirmoonie I had the misfortune of seeing them once (free ticket). They suck. Bad. Backing tapes in obvious use. They play two notes, maybe three. Several of them are probably gay as well.

This "band" ranks up there with the Eagles and Bon Jovi as one of the worst commercially succesful bands of all time. Its absolutely sickening to see them receiving praise on a Rolling Stones board of all places. Several of you should be banned and/or subject to public humiliation.
December 11th, 2004 01:01 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

December 11th, 2004 01:02 PM
J.J.Flash HEy Moonie..... I can't stand the 80's too. But, what about the classical bands from the 70's like Judas Priest? Do you like 'em!? RAW RAW RAW!

Their debut album is clearly influenced by Cream for instance......
December 11th, 2004 01:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
HEy Moonie..... I can't stand the 80's too. But, what about the classical bands from the 70's like Judas Priest? Do you like 'em!? RAW RAW RAW!

Priest has a nice handful of good hooks. Their 70s stuff is decent British hard rock. I don't lump them in with the 80s LA metal fad.

You like Thin Lizzy, Flashie?
December 11th, 2004 01:20 PM
J.J.Flash Gal. Mooney.... as always.... among my TOP 5 posters from RO......yeah.... I enjoy Philip Parris Lynott and his bunch.....

"The boys are back in town Ronnie"
December 11th, 2004 02:16 PM
BILL PERKS YES THEY SUCK..BUT THEIR BOOK IS WORTH EVERY PENNY..GET IT!
December 11th, 2004 02:59 PM
Soldatti
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
I can't stand the 80's too. But, what about the classical bands from the 70's like Judas Priest? Do you like 'em!? RAW RAW RAW!

I prefer the 80's 10.0000 times that this decade.
[Edited by Soldatti]
December 11th, 2004 03:24 PM
Bloozehound Think what you will but the fact is, Vince and Tommy Lee, those fuckers know how to party, maybe they don't have the prestige or fat wads of cash like that Stones do, but fuck it, they know how to rock out and lay the pipe on the bitches while having a good time, and that's what it's all about.

The careless, balls-to-the-wall spirit of rock n roll badassness is a sad missing ingredient on todays mega-rock scene.

I mean you have Politically Correct, asexual faggots like U2 leading the gay parade, that says it all

Put a pretty little rainbow sticker on the back of your moped, Ronnie

December 11th, 2004 03:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Think what you will but the fact is, Vince and Tommy Lee, those fuckers know how to party, maybe they don't have the prestige or fat wads of cash like that Stones do, but fuck it, they know how to rock out and lay the pipe on the bitches while having a good time, and that's what it's all about.

Anyone with a dick can "lay the pipe on the bitches" Bloozie. Rocking out is another thing altogether, and that band of lame ass Kiss parody geeks couldn't piss their way out of a used snotrag at an Escobar family re-union!
December 11th, 2004 03:53 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
and that band of lame ass Kiss parody geeks couldn't piss their way out of a used snotrag at an Escobar family re-union!

LMFAO!!

my wildest dreams could of never fortold me I'd be sticking up for Motley Crϋe someday, but I did

Alls I'm saying is out of all those 80's metal bands the Crϋe wasn't that bad in comparason to some

I'll leave it at that
December 11th, 2004 03:56 PM
Bloozehound they do lay alot of pipe on some hot bitches though, maybe even hotter chix than the Stone's bitches
December 11th, 2004 04:08 PM
sirmoonie How do you get that little Nazi umlaut over the "u"?
December 11th, 2004 04:28 PM
Bloozehound start>programs>accessories>program tools>character map

select one, hit copy, then paste and paste it in your message

there's all kinds of crazy shit in there go hΆwg wïld

December 11th, 2004 04:50 PM
sirmoonie Isn't "asexual faggot" a reverse oxymoron?
December 11th, 2004 05:20 PM
Bloozehound There's very little sex appeal with U2, what little is evident tends to lean towards the femine/sensitive side IMO

I'm not anti-u2 I suppose, I like "some" of their stuff

when I'm in a femine mood that is

heh j/k

I just noticed there's a lot of flag waiving going on in this thread today

December 11th, 2004 06:29 PM
gotdablouse Last time I saw a picture of Mick Mars I thought he looked like Jerry Lee and that was 5+ years ago, poor bastard, 53 years old, one hip short and having to go back on tour, must really be in deep ship to take that up!
December 11th, 2004 07:32 PM
Dan
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I had the misfortune of seeing them once (free ticket). They suck. Bad. Backing tapes in obvious use. They play two notes, maybe three. Several of them are probably gay as well.

This "band" ranks up there with the Eagles and Bon Jovi as one of the worst commercially succesful bands of all time. Its absolutely sickening to see them receiving praise on a Rolling Stones board of all places. Several of you should be banned and/or subject to public humiliation.

I know its a contradiction, but while they suck live, their shows are still a lot of fun. I love their first album (totally different sound that all the others) but after that its a few good songs per album, if that. I might set aside $10 or 20 for the Forum show in March.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood