ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Memorial in London
Thanks Ruby Tuesday

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm ok people, Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-03-03 02:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yeah well, they ain't taking no likin' to that long-haired rock & roll down here.

Oh yeah they do. Name Presley ring a bell?
12-03-03 02:08 PM
nankerphelge I've lived here for 15 years and I ain't heard any Elvis ANYWHERE here since I got here.

I'm telling ya, Virginia is one ass-backwards state!!!
12-03-03 02:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I've lived here for 15 years and I ain't heard any Elvis ANYWHERE here since I got here.

I'm telling ya, Virginia is one ass-backwards state!!!

Uh oh. I guess so. I belive you. What's a matter with those folks? Working for the government types? What ever happened to good old shit fashion kicking rock n roll?
12-03-03 02:43 PM
Joey

I once took a SH## in Maine ......................

No , TWO of them !

12-03-03 02:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

I once took a SH## in Maine ......................

No , TWO of them !

Tell Stephen King at the Pet Cemetery.
12-03-03 11:16 PM
glencar Stephen King has a good column in this week's EW about how people are just sitting on their asses watching TV a bit too much these days instead of getting out & doing things or reading.
12-04-03 02:23 AM
Jumacfly hi guys, im back too after this ugly rainy day...has Egon told you everything is ok now, except mud in the streets and water in the shoes
that s ok, but for Montpellier and Marseille and all the people here it was a very dark day with a few people dead and many materials losses..

cheers
JU
12-04-03 04:43 AM
egon in the end i played it safe and did not drive back to marseille
instead i hit the bar with my brother.
we had some nice cold ones!

the sun has come out today,
but forecast says we're gonna go for round 4 tonight...

it's a mess.
12-04-03 05:04 AM
Jumacfly Egon man!!!
it s a mess here too..do you plan to rent a Zodiac to buy FF ??
12-04-03 05:45 AM
egon 4 flicks.....
not owning it, now THAT is a real disaster.
But if virging is still there, i am buying it on saturday.

12-04-03 05:57 AM
Jumacfly that s cool ! the most important is that we survive....we should create our C10, the S2: , like two survivors !!!

cheers

JU
12-04-03 05:58 AM
marko Shit guys,we don�t even have snow here!!its all black....
boring.And above 0,,,,
12-04-03 06:37 AM
fmk438j S..n..o..w? What is this strange thing you speak of?
12-04-03 07:09 AM
Jumacfly Marco take your palms and get your ass here!!!
12-04-03 07:29 PM
Scot Rocks Hey people, hope you are ok there in France, Im coming next week to Lyon do you know what the situation is like there?

Merci

Mark

12-04-03 11:21 PM
glencar To the Dutchies here, I'll be in Amsterdam 9 Jan to 12 Jan. I'll be staying with family but I'd like to visit that Stones cafe so...
12-05-03 05:58 AM
egon mark, everything's peachy again!
12-05-03 07:40 AM
LadyJane Everybody in the Northeast US okay this wintery morning???

LJ
12-05-03 07:48 AM
nankerphelge Well, no...of course not.

I woke up at 4 this morning and put on the news to see what the roads were like. Do you know what our local reporter said -- "rain with texture" -- no shit!

That's called sleet honey!

Surprisingly, the kids are not off of school yet. I say "yet" because the first storm of the year usually goes like this. We get a mix of sleet and snow and so they THINK it isn't bad and just delay for a couple of hours. Then when all the buses go in the ditch, they close the school and you have to get your kids early -- that way it shoots everyone's entire day and everyone gets to join in the ditch-party!!

There is clearly not enuf drinking going on around here -- brains are far too small! Dr. Jingzhong Ding (that's not a name, that's a sexually transmitted disease) is probably in the ditch right now!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-05-03 08:36 AM
Sir Stonesalot It must be a Mason-Dixon line thing Nanky.

Around here, when we get snow, all the stupid rednecks get in their 4 wheel drive pick ups & SUVs and go zinging around like it is 70 and sunny. Then they call me at work when they crash into the guide rails. Fuckin' morons.

If you slow down to a crawl because of snow someone is likely to shoot your ass.

Did you know that every 1 out of 4 people who live in Maine get raped by a bull moose. The other 3 just submit willingly. Don't even get me started about the large mouth bass!!!

Here in PA we have 4 seasons: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Construction.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
12-05-03 09:23 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Did you know that every 1 out of 4 people who live in Maine get raped by a bull moose.

LOL. I don't know about that but 2 or 3 people a year get killed running into them. There's an elk farm not too far from where I live where someone broke into last week and shot several at point blank range....just for sport. Now the Moose could rape those morons.
12-05-03 09:36 AM
glencar They have to grow elk on farms now?
12-05-03 09:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
They have to grow elk on farms now?

Well no. They don't have to I guess. They've got a couple of Buffalo farms around here too. I suppose it's because that traditional farming is so tough to make a living at now.
12-05-03 10:03 AM
Factory Girl Will Paris submit to a bulll moose in her next episode???
12-05-03 10:11 AM
glencar Oooh, please do, Paris!
12-05-03 11:03 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Moose balls & penis are quite the delicacy actually. Especially prepared according to the old traditional recipes. You can only get them at certain restaurants now though.
12-05-03 11:07 AM
nankerphelge Well I made it to work!

I counted 7 Virginia ditch-parties on the way in!!
12-05-03 04:29 PM
Joey Den teoretiska bakgrunden till m�jligheten att anv�nda karbamazepin i behandlingen av alkoholberoendet �r p�verkan p� kindlingeffekten. Anm�rkningsv�rt nog �r detta en amerikansk pilotstudie (I USA har man i m�nga �r varit mycket negativ till karbamazepin) som omfattar 29 patienter i en 12-m�naders dubbelblind och placebokontrollerad unders�kning i vilken man utv�rderat karbamazepins m�jlighet att behandla alkoholberoende.

Resultaten redovisar hur l�ng tid total abstinens f�religger, hur l�ng tid det tar till patienten �ter har en h�gkonsumtion (>4 drinkar/dag f�r kvinnor, 5 f�r m�n) och maximalt antal h�gkonsumtionsdagar i rad. Karbamazepingruppen klarade en m�ttlig alkoholkonsumtion b�ttre �n placebogruppen. Trots ett litet material till�ter sig f�rfattarna att dra slutsatsen, att karbamazepin inte kan uteslutas som ett behandlingalternativ i den protraherade abstinensen

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacko !
12-05-03 10:09 PM
glencar The storm up here in NY was incredible. It took 2 hours to go 30 miles which was better than others who left earlier. Cars were just left on the road. I didn't realize Lexuses were so unreliable.
12-06-03 08:28 PM
glencar This shit sin't letting up. I guess I'm not going to work tonight which is a nice bonus. And I got the Dublin CDs in today's mail thanks to Sir Stonesalot! So it ain't a total bust.
Page: 1 2