ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Memorial in London
Thanks Ruby Tuesday

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris Hilton's Simple Life (TV show) Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-04-03 08:49 AM
glencar Oh, and I can't remember where but I did read that she actually knew what Walmart was but she was just trying to be funny. Not only is she beautifully hot she's pretty funny!
12-04-03 10:12 AM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Paris was superhot when she went out to that group of regular guys for a barbecue. Is she a model too?

That was funny. Did you hear the one guy say his last name was Motel 6?

Paris has a pancake butt

12-04-03 10:27 AM
Joey " Paris has a pancake butt "

Yeah , she has a " Flat Ass " alright and she's only 21 .

Damn that Vaginia of hers has seen a lot of action .

For Kit : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacko !

12-04-03 10:40 AM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I thought the show was really boring. I have been watching MTV's "Rich Girls" as well...and can't believe how fucking stupid all these girls are. With all that money, and having travelled all over the world, they are still ignorant and uneducated. Yeah, it's all funny to a point...and, yes, I would love to have that kind of money. But, I would sure hate to be a complete dumbass.

gypsy my buddy was engaged to Paris. He and another buddy went to Las Vegas with a group and he said every bar, nightlclub and restaurant they went to gave them eveything comp. They didn't pay for a thing the entire time

She has no sense of reality but damn she is hot

I am not sure if joey will be able to support her lifestyle on his $18k a year
12-04-03 11:08 AM
Joey " I am not sure if joey will be able to support her lifestyle on his $18k a year "

I make $14.5K a year .................................

12-04-03 11:11 AM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I am not sure if joey will be able to support her lifestyle on his $18k a year "

I make $14.5K a year .................................

I know that is from the HP gig. I was adding the $2.5K from your night shift job at Dairy Queen and the $1k from the recycled cans

"Never sell youself short son" - J.R. Ewing
12-04-03 11:24 AM
telecaster http://www.townhall.com/columnists/joelmowbray/jm20031204.shtml

joey, Nebraska football info inside
12-04-03 11:35 AM
Joey : I know that is from the HP gig. I was adding the $2.5K from your night shift job at Dairy Queen and the $1k from the recycled cans "

Wrong Again my Remodeled Comisky Park attending pal . I make 1.5K from the Dairy Queen gig , 1K from recycling and 5.5K from operating the spluge mop at the local Bath House .

{ CA - RACK )

Triple Ronnie

" Power isn't something that is given to you son , REAL power is something you TAKE !!!!!!! "

( Jock Ewing to younger son Bobby , 1981 )

" Jacko ! "
12-04-03 11:42 AM
telecaster "He broke the cardinal rule of politics-never get caught in bed with a live man or a dead women" - J. R. Ewing

CRACK!

Ken Venturi To Pat Sumerall: Oh, he got all of that!

Pat: WOW!

Ken: I think he will fly past the bunker!

Pat: Easily, this kid telecaster is redefining the game of golf

Ken: And he still uses his clubs from 8th grade

Pat: He did it, he is on the green on this par 4 #8!

Ken: I have never seen anything like it

Pat: That is because there has never been anything like it

12-04-03 12:25 PM
Joey "He broke the cardinal rule of politics-never get caught in bed with a live man or a dead women" - J. R. Ewing "

Pam Ewing to J.R. : " How can you be so despicable ? "

J.R. to Pam : " It's easy , you'll see , once you lose integrity the rest comes naturally . "

{ CA - RACK }

Double Ronnie !

12-04-03 12:34 PM
telecaster http://www.ultimatedallas.com/quotes/

Jackpot!
12-04-03 12:52 PM
Joey Fenton Washburn:"What would you like in your coffee Mr. Ewing?"
J.R.: "Bourbon!"

Thanks Tele .......................................

A Great Link !
12-04-03 11:26 PM
glencar Is Dallas still on one of those cable nets?
12-07-03 12:18 AM
glencar Paris Hilton was just on SNL & was smokin' hot & pretty funny.
12-07-03 12:31 AM
Steel Wheels Paris Hilton is one amazingly hot gal. Methinks she'll dig me big time if she just meets me.
12-07-03 06:21 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I only caught the end of it, thank god.
It was terrible - before I thought she was just some spoiled little rich girl. Now I realize that she is an idiot too!

I've never seen her, anyway, I doubt she is worse than Luciana Morad. She has a show on TV, she is dumb.Oh, she is so stupid.
Page: 1 2