ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Memorial in London
Thanks Ruby Tuesday

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris Hilton's Simple Life (TV show) Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-03-03 07:36 AM
Factory Girl I watched it, and liked it!! Its surreal, cartoonish and campy. Has funny one-liners from Nicole Ritchie.

I'm watching again tonight...rotfl.

PS. I think Nicole is the one to watch.
12-03-03 08:25 AM
nankerphelge I only caught the end of it, thank god.
It was terrible - before I thought she was just some spoiled little rich girl. Now I realize that she is an idiot too!
12-03-03 08:28 AM
Factory Girl Yep, the girls are ditzy. I found their high jinks amusing.
12-03-03 09:01 AM
parmeda Oh, pleeeeeeeze!
My son watched it and I thought I was going to have to get him some oxygen...
12-03-03 10:33 AM
telecaster pam how about host couples teenage son?

He must think he died and went to heaven

Pretty funny stuff but it will get old fast

12-03-03 11:12 AM
glencar It's on again tonight witha new episode at 8:30PM EST. I thought it was a bit disjointed but has some potential to make us all laugh. I liked Nicole's line about them being good girls. Oh, the irony!
12-03-03 11:17 AM
Factory Girl I liked Nicole's line about having a 3-some with the family's teenage son. Oh, the irony...lol
12-03-03 11:18 AM
glencar The bot looked weirded out when he came back outside with his coat on & the 2 ditzes were laughing heartily. I feel bad for this family.
12-03-03 11:32 AM
Factory Girl They will be fine, fine, fine!!!

He did look freaked out when he came back outside. The girls will teach him a few things...lol.

Did you hear that Jack Nicholson wants to boink Britney? (See Esquire mag.)
12-03-03 11:39 AM
glencar Good old Jack! I saw an ad for his newest movie. They've made him look 30 years younger even though the point of the movie is that he's old & dating young until he meets Diane Keaton.
12-03-03 12:32 PM
Joey

Careful , that is my future wife you guys are dissing .

Jacky Hilton !

12-03-03 12:38 PM
LadyJane Get this one....Hubby suggests at 8:25 last night "Don't you want to go and check Rocks Off?" Usual comment "Do you have to check that damn Board every half hour?"

Took me all of 5 minutes to realize....He's not only watching but taping The Simple Life.

I promptly told him that our Joey is going to marry Paris!!

LJ.
12-03-03 12:48 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

Careful , that is my future wife you guys are dissing .

Jacky Hilton !

joey I told you my buddy was engaged to her. He is the one that found the tape to begin with

Ouch.
12-03-03 01:02 PM
Joey " joey I told you my buddy was engaged to her. He is the one that found the tape to begin with ............."

Joey don't care .

12-03-03 01:31 PM
gypsy I thought the show was really boring. I have been watching MTV's "Rich Girls" as well...and can't believe how fucking stupid all these girls are. With all that money, and having travelled all over the world, they are still ignorant and uneducated. Yeah, it's all funny to a point...and, yes, I would love to have that kind of money. But, I would sure hate to be a complete dumbass.
12-03-03 01:37 PM
Factory Girl I think Nicole Ritchie just "plays dumb". I think she's a hoot.
12-03-03 01:40 PM
gypsy I think she's a bit more down-to-earth compared to Paris. Hell--anyone is.
You do know that Nicole was recently busted for heroin possession...and went to rehab for a while?
12-03-03 01:45 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, you have the best scoops!! The very best!! Thank you my dear!
12-03-03 01:46 PM
nankerphelge I agree gypsy -- Paris didn't even know what Walmart was!

How fucked up is that!
12-03-03 01:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I agree gypsy -- Paris didn't even know what Walmart was!

How fucked up is that!

Enquiring minds want to know.
12-03-03 01:51 PM
Factory Girl Here's the link

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/nrichie1.html
12-03-03 02:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels EVERYONE has friends. Somewhere. No one actually "needs freinds". I can live without them. But one enemy can be a lot of trouble. I'd rather make one enemy than a thousand friends.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
12-03-03 02:38 PM
Joey " I thought the show was really boring. I have been watching MTV's "Rich Girls" as well...

and can't believe how fucking stupid all these girls are. With all that money, and having travelled all over the world,

they are still ignorant and uneducated.

Yeah, it's all funny to a point...and, yes, I would love to have that kind of money. But, I would sure hate to be a complete dumbass. "

Gypsy .......................let's drop the nonsense .....................and Come To Joey !!!!!

Joeykins !
12-03-03 09:04 PM
LadyJane I rather like Howard Stern's idea. Drop these two into a crack dealer's digs in Harlem.

They'd be begging to go back to the farm within an hour!!

LJ.
12-03-03 09:16 PM
Gazza >I can live without them. But one enemy can be a lot of trouble. I'd rather make one enemy than a thousand friends.

well, I can see your point. Think of the money you'd save at Christmas...
12-03-03 10:20 PM
gypsy Oh, LJ, how do you think Paris stays so damn skinny? She's on crack. Plus, we already know Nicole did heroin. But I'm sure they've never had to 'slum it' like the rest of us to get their drugs. Bitches. ha.
12-04-03 12:57 AM
Stonesmillenium2001 this show is a weird thing to have on the air with her video tapes being talked about at this moment.
12-04-03 07:17 AM
Factory Girl I think the only reason people are watching this show is because of Paris's tapes. Excellent promotion.
12-04-03 07:55 AM
LadyJane Well said gypsy!!

LJ
12-04-03 08:48 AM
glencar Paris was superhot when she went out to that group of regular guys for a barbecue. Is she a model too?
Page: 1 2