ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where's WinslowDud? Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th December 2006 12:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot Gee, I wonder why he isn't here yappin' about The Browns?

Maybe he blew his brains out after last nights game? Maybe he's sittin' in the Dog Pound with is tail between his legs after getting nuetered last night...

Steelers 27
Browns 7

And it really wasn't that close.

So let's hear it Dude...let's hear how great and underrated those Browns are. The Steelers suck this year, and they beat the Browns twice. And last night was a total ass kickin'. Now what does that say about the Browns? Now we all know why they are called the Browns...same color as shit.

So c'mon man. Let's see you defend your shitty team. I need a good laugh today.

Yeah, the Steelers ain't as good as they were last year...but at least they ain't The Browns! LOL!
8th December 2006 12:54 PM
WinslowStud Winslow is a stud, not a dud. And is there really a need to resort to potty humor? Browns? The color of poop? What are we, third graders?

That game was much closer than anyone gives the Browns credit for. A completed pass here, a made field goal there, and you wouldn't be flying your Steeler fag - oops, i mean flag. I for one think the kid did a good job in only his second game at QB. If the weather would have been a bit warmer, our receivers would have caught those dropped passes.

Sir Stonesalot? I'm going to start calling you Sir Doesn'tknowshitaboutfootballsalot.
8th December 2006 01:17 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Steelers 27
Browns 7

Is it what we call a public spanking Stonesy??
8th December 2006 01:49 PM
Nellcote Stud man.
I like Coach Crennel.
You've got a super player in Willie McGinnest, as he will go down as one of the best players for the NE Patriots ever.
Great of you to have loyalty, that shows spirit.
Hold off on the aspirations of closeness in a game
which your team lost by three scores until some
assembelance of winning happens in The City By The Lake...
For it seems like a long time a comin....
8th December 2006 01:58 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Stud man.
I like Coach Crennel.
You've got a super player in Willie McGinnest, as he will go down as one of the best players for the NE Patriots ever.
Great of you to have loyalty, that shows spirit.
Hold off on the aspirations of closeness in a game
which your team lost by three scores until some
assembelance of winning happens in The City By The Lake...
For it seems like a long time a comin....

This long time Browns fan has given up...
Tired of the weekly humiliations going on for years...
Ain't ever gonna happen. Time to let go of the "good old days" Rest In Peace.. AMEN!!!!!
8th December 2006 02:03 PM
glencar Browns are duds!
8th December 2006 02:04 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Gee, I wonder why he isn't here yappin' about The Browns?

Maybe he blew his brains out after last nights game? Maybe he's sittin' in the Dog Pound with is tail between his legs after getting nuetered last night...

Steelers 27
Browns 7

And it really wasn't that close.

So let's hear it Dude...let's hear how great and underrated those Browns are. The Steelers suck this year, and they beat the Browns twice. And last night was a total ass kickin'. Now what does that say about the Browns? Now we all know why they are called the Browns...same color as shit.

So c'mon man. Let's see you defend your shitty team. I need a good laugh today.

Yeah, the Steelers ain't as good as they were last year...but at least they ain't The Browns! LOL!

Hey SS, glad we could help pad your season a little last week. I started looking forward to next year about 6 weeks ago (cap space baby!). This weekend, we will probably make the ATL look like SB contenders. At least the Magic are playing good and G. Hill looks to be healthy for the 1st time in about a decade.
8th December 2006 02:08 PM
WinslowStud Nellcote and PDM, thank you for your words of encouragement. Crennel is a good man. PartyDoll, you can't give up the ship. You just can't. Not yet, at least. The pieces are in place. If the bus is moving, you can't jump off or your heart will be broken. Did the US navy surrender after Pearl Harbor? Did Grant give up at Gettysburg? Hell no!

See Steerboys? Looks like I'm not the only Browns fan around here.

Meg, we have another board here whose members might help you return "home": www.novogate.com/board/3001. Just don't show up and spam us like that PDog freak did to boost up his post count. Probably another Steeler fan.
8th December 2006 02:12 PM
WinslowStud For further proof of how the Browns effect their fans (and how their fans inspire them), check this out:

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/football/nfl/san_francisco_49ers/16178968.htm

God bless the orange!
8th December 2006 02:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Meg, we have another board here whose members might help you return "home": www.novogate.com/board/3001 Just don't show up and spam us like that PDog freak did to boost up his post count.

thanks for the link!!

I see much spamming in that boards future
[Edited by Saint Sway]
8th December 2006 02:18 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Nellcote and PDM, thank you for your words of encouragement. Crennel is a good man. PartyDoll, you can't give up the ship. You just can't. Not yet, at least. The pieces are in place. If the bus is moving, you can't jump off or your heart will be broken. Did the US navy surrender after Pearl Harbor? Did Grant give up at Gettysburg? Hell no!

Meg, we have another board here whose members might help you return "home": www.novogate.com/board/3001. Just don't show up and spam us like that PDog freak did to boost up his post count. Probably another Steeler fan.

Hey Stud!! This Browns thing.. ya know sometimes..ya just can't stomach watching them blow it one more time. Oh sure, they throw in the occasional "UPSET" to keep you from jumping off the moving bus.
And how many coaches do we have to go through before we find a "winner." How come these coaches can go elsewhere and have great success? Oh I have sooooo many "How Comes?"

You obviously are a True Dog Pound Fan..

I'll watch from the distance. And maybe someday you can call me on my lack of faith

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
8th December 2006 02:27 PM
Nellcote
Look at what Crennel has been part of recently.
Three Super Bowls in Four Years!
Take it from this Pats fan, he's your best shot at the ring.
But, I think you would have to get past us first....
8th December 2006 02:34 PM
pdog I have a feeling he doesn't like me...
8th December 2006 02:37 PM
Saint Sway theres no one even on that stupid browns msg board. Right now they have 4 users online.

no wonder Winslowdud comes here to brag about his losing team

why do they even have a msg board???

you'd at least think they'd be able to generate at least one person online for every yard gained from scrimmage.

c'mon - were only talking about 18 yards!! thats not too much to ask
[Edited by Saint Sway]
8th December 2006 02:39 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
theres no one even on that stupid browns msg board. Right now they have 4 users online.

no wonder Winslowdud comes here to brag about his losing team

why do they even have a msg board???

So I could start a thread, post 500 times and then delete it...
Imma a punk rocker... Yes I am!
8th December 2006 02:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot LOL!

Thanks for the laugh dude. I knew you'd take the bait and come through for me.

Coming from you, I'll take that don'tknowshitaboutfootball comment as a compliment. You're a BROWNS fan! Hello Pot, this is kettle, you are black! LOL!

The only Bowl the Browns will ever see is the toilet bowl. Exactly where shit belongs. Around the bowl and down the hole, go Browns go!
8th December 2006 02:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Imma a punk rocker... Yes I am!<

That is a great song.
8th December 2006 02:58 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

So I could start a thread, post 500 times and then delete it...
Imma a punk rocker... Yes I am!

LOL!

only I'm not deleting my posts over there

so long as WinslowDud continues to spam this board with his Browns drool, I will continue to spam that lame Digital Dawg board
8th December 2006 03:23 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Nellcote and PDM, thank you for your words of encouragement. Crennel is a good man. PartyDoll, you can't give up the ship. You just can't. Not yet, at least. The pieces are in place. If the bus is moving, you can't jump off or your heart will be broken. Did the US navy surrender after Pearl Harbor? Did Grant give up at Gettysburg? Hell no!

Why do you all in Cleveland show such animosity twards the Steelers. I'll tell you why one word jealosy. You are all just jealous of the Steelers accomplishments. Our (Steeler fans) lives are not based upon hating another team so much. We have nothing to be jealous about. Trust me we could give a fuck about what is going on in Clevleand.
8th December 2006 03:45 PM
WinslowStud A few comments.

First off, I have never spammed this board. Spamming is doing what you did at Digital Dawgs, starting seven individual threads just to taunt. When have I ever taunted? When have I ever started useless threads just to make people feel bad? I started one thread here the other day to discuss football, which alot of your regulars talk about anyway. You are just a mean spirited nincompoop. Do you not know about sports rivalries? Do Yankees and Red Sox fans get along? How do they feel about the Packers in Chicago or Minnesota?
8th December 2006 03:48 PM
WinslowStud And as for you, Sir Crapsalot, and the rest of the steeler bumpkins around here, I have news for you. The Steelers have 5 league championships in their history; the Browns have 8. And the last time I checked, 8 was a bigger number. Crapsalot, you will be able to come to that conclusion by using a calculator, or at the very least, counting on your fingers.
8th December 2006 04:07 PM
Saint Sway Dud,
thanks for your replies. I will now go start a thread at Digital Dawg for each reply you made.

quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Do you not know about sports rivalries? Do Yankees and Red Sox fans get along? How do they feel about the Packers in Chicago or Minnesota?

those are all winning teams that are worthy of discussion.

however...
No one cares about last place teams. Theres no point wasting bandwith starting threads about them. You dont see anyone starting threads about the Tampa Bay Devil Rays or the Detroit Lions do you?

Try and remember, this is a Stones board. 99.989% of the people here could give a rats ass about the Browns. That makes all your threads spam.
8th December 2006 04:07 PM
gimmekeef LOL.....What an ass....hey Helen Winslow looked real good last night!
8th December 2006 04:16 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Dud,
You dont see anyone starting threads about the Tampa Bay Devil Rays or the Detroit Lions do you?

Why did you have to go and bring that up??
8th December 2006 04:19 PM
WinslowStud There is a huge difference between making a post inside a thread someone else started and starting ten threads to spam another board. Are that mentally unstable that you don't know the difference? Its not like I come here all the time and start threads about the Browns. Maybe, what, one every two or three weeks? Is that spamming? Hardly. If it is, then Nellcote and ChevySales and Sirmoonie and all the other football fans who start threads around here WEEKLY are spamming too. Why do you single me out? Do you love me that much?

Actually, I think your momma will be pissed when she gets home and finds you screwing around on the computer all day. BAM!
8th December 2006 04:30 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Is that spamming? Hardly. If it is, then Nellcote and ChevySales and Sirmoonie and all the other football fans who start threads around here WEEKLY are spamming too. Why do you single me out?

here's the difference. Nellie, Chevy & Moonie are all HUGE Stones fans. So they can post about whatever they want here.

Do you even own a Stones album?

didnt think so. Now go back to your boring Dawg board and listen to your Sheryl Crow records and stay far away from here. We're tired of reading about your pathetic 4 win team.
8th December 2006 04:33 PM
WinslowStud You don't know crap about football, AND you don't know crap about music. Sheryl Crow rawks. Are you saying you have to be a special Rolling Stones PhD to post here? Heck, 10% of the threads are Rolling Stones related, the rest are about other stuff.

I don't slam the Stones. They're allright, I guess.

Get off my case, will you?
8th December 2006 04:37 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
A few comments.

First off, I have never spammed this board. Spamming is doing what you did at Digital Dawgs, starting seven individual threads just to taunt. When have I ever taunted? When have I ever started useless threads just to make people feel bad? I started one thread here the other day to discuss football, which alot of your regulars talk about anyway. You are just a mean spirited nincompoop. Do you not know about sports rivalries? Do Yankees and Red Sox fans get along? How do they feel about the Packers in Chicago or Minnesota?

Like I said months ago our rivals moved to Baltimore.
8th December 2006 04:42 PM
WinslowStud Jesus, how many times do I have to tell you people!

The Browns did not move to Baltimore. The Ravens were the official expansion team. Says so right here.

http://brownshistory.com/book/POUND.html

the team was just in limbo for a few years.
8th December 2006 04:44 PM
TampabayStone
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)