ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where's WinslowDud? Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th December 2006 04:45 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Sheryl Crow rawks

blah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

if there were rock standings, Sheryl Crow would be in last place. You know, like the Browns.
8th December 2006 05:26 PM
sammy davis jr. The Cleveland Browns are the "Sheryl Crow" of the NFL
8th December 2006 05:29 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
The Cleveland Browns are the "Sheryl Crow" of the NFL

"all they wanna do is have some fun...."
8th December 2006 05:40 PM
robpop
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

"all they wanna do is have some fun...."

Last night was fun
8th December 2006 05:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot I do indeed crap a lot. It's healthy to do that.

I just flushed a Winslow not more than 10 minutes ago.

We do like to talk about football here somewhat. Whenever Cleveland gets a real football team, let us know, and you will be more than welcome to join in the discussions.

But if you wanna come here and talk up a shitty team like they are actually something...well, we will call you on it.

Can ya wrap yer brain around that?

I glad you like yer team. That's wonderful. Really it is. Just don't expect the rest of us to be all rah rah about them too.

And for the record, I'm not a Steelers fan. I'm an Eagles fan. And yes, the Eagles suck this year. I know that already. That is also why you don't see me posting about them, or trying to convince others(or myself)that they are anything other than what they are...a very mediocre, crappy team. Sure I still root for them, and hope they win....but you won't see me try to make them out to be anything great. Because they aren't anything great. That's the difference between us. I'm smart enough to figure stuff like that out and quite obviously, you're not smart enough to figure that out about The Browns.

Now let's all repeat The Browns mantra....Next year we just might be good.
8th December 2006 05:46 PM
robpop This is a little old so add 2 more wins for the Steelers.

http://www.thephatphree.com/Features.asp?SectionID=2&StoryID=2094&LayoutType=1
8th December 2006 06:10 PM
glencar Winslow for real?
8th December 2006 06:20 PM
chevysales
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Winslow is a stud, not a dud. And is there really a need to resort to potty humor? Browns? The color of poop? What are we, third graders?

That game was much closer than anyone gives the Browns credit for. A completed pass here, a made field goal there, and you wouldn't be flying your Steeler fag - oops, i mean flag. I for one think the kid did a good job in only his second game at QB. If the weather would have been a bit warmer, our receivers would have caught those dropped passes.

Sir Stonesalot? I'm going to start calling you Sir Doesn'tknowshitaboutfootballsalot.

k2 looked like a jerk with his late hit and then porter not talking to him
8th December 2006 06:52 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I do indeed crap a lot. It's healthy to do that.

I just flushed a Winslow not more than 10 minutes ago.

We do like to talk about football here somewhat. Whenever Cleveland gets a real football team, let us know, and you will be more than welcome to join in the discussions.

But if you wanna come here and talk up a shitty team like they are actually something...well, we will call you on it.

Can ya wrap yer brain around that?

I glad you like yer team. That's wonderful. Really it is. Just don't expect the rest of us to be all rah rah about them too.

And for the record, I'm not a Steelers fan. I'm an Eagles fan. And yes, the Eagles suck this year. I know that already. That is also why you don't see me posting about them, or trying to convince others(or myself)that they are anything other than what they are...a very mediocre, crappy team. Sure I still root for them, and hope they win....but you won't see me try to make them out to be anything great. Because they aren't anything great. That's the difference between us. I'm smart enough to figure stuff like that out and quite obviously, you're not smart enough to figure that out about The Browns.

Now let's all repeat The Browns mantra....Next year we just might be good.

I think he thinks your Moonie. Tell you the truth it took me a little while to get the two of you straight, but I did not talk Browns crap either.
8th December 2006 07:12 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
The Steelers have 5 league championships in their history; the Browns have 8.

True that.
But the Browns last title was in 1964.

And last I checked, Charlie Frye and Derek Anderson ain't Otto Graham or Frank Ryan.
Hell, they ain't even Mike Tomczak.
8th December 2006 07:54 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
And last I checked, Charlie Frye and Derek Anderson ain't Otto Graham or Frank Ryan.
Hell, they ain't even Mike Tomczak.

Yeah, well, Rome wasn't built in a day. Whaddya gonna do?

8th December 2006 07:54 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Winslow is a stud, not a dud. And is there really a need to resort to potty humor? Browns? The color of poop? What are we, third graders?

What the fuck do you call Shittsburgh or calling Ben a fag? Please.
8th December 2006 07:57 PM
Starbuck ladies....we must stop our bickering....pitchers and catchers report in less than two months.

below: feej? (ledoux?)

The Super Bowl Is Gay

8th December 2006 08:13 PM
glencar That kid's got a future! Not in music but somewhere!
8th December 2006 10:45 PM
sirmoonie I'm glad I found the Steeler Nation when I was a boy, otherwise I'd be as lost a corner hanging Jesus freak with a cup in his hand.

If you open your heart and mind, you too, yes even you, can find the Steeler Nation. That is god's promise to all y'ins.
8th December 2006 11:40 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm glad I found the Steeler Nation when I was a boy, otherwise I'd be as lost a corner hanging Jesus freak with a cup in his hand.

If you open your heart and mind, you too, yes even you, can find the Steeler Nation. That is god's promise to all y'ins.

I was saved as a young boy also. Did my dad take to church on Sundays? Hell no, he took me to Three Rivers Stadium. Fuck, I turned out a lot better than those who went to church.
8th December 2006 11:57 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

thanks for the link!!

I see much spamming in that boards future
[Edited by Saint Sway]

LMAO...that oughta keep ya busy, Sway...
9th December 2006 12:02 AM
robpop Can somebody shut that little bastard up?
9th December 2006 01:36 AM
sirmoonie Starbuck - get that fucking thing off - its fucking up the board, viral like and such. Seriously dude.
9th December 2006 02:52 AM
Starbuck jesus, moonie, that kid is a goddamn genious. he's the next ... what.... john lennon?

[Edited by Starbuck]
9th December 2006 09:25 AM
GotToRollMe Just press the "pause" button, gentlemen, and like magic, the little bastard is silenced.
9th December 2006 09:28 AM
TampabayStone Bucs are not gay!! Little bastard.

9th December 2006 09:42 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Bucs are not gay!! Little bastard.

Their metro-sexual and I'm pretty sure there's a differance.

Jesus, I was just making coffee, singing to myself..."The Buc's are fucking gay". Ban Bucky now!!
9th December 2006 10:11 AM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Bucs are not gay!! Little bastard.

Little bastard is right about the Raiders though. They are as queer as they come.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)