ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Bill Wyman!!
In memory of Ian "Stu" Stewart
b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985
© From "Rolling with the Stones" by Bill Wyman
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Pic: Shocking! Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 9th, 2005 12:57 PM
Maxlugar The road is not agreeing with Mick.

Today's header pic is shocking.

He looks tired, old and thin. Not unlike Joey's act.

I openly pray for the The Rolling Stones to stop doing long tours in the big places.

All my best,

Maxy.
December 9th, 2005 01:07 PM
jb I have seen him up close, and he looks fine..just the angle and sweat from the show.................he is truly a marvel of nature!!!
[Edited by jb]
December 9th, 2005 01:18 PM
Maxlugar I am having a colonoscopy, dear friend.

For a few weeks I've had watery, dark stool and a terrible noise coming from my abdomen. At times, I can hear liquid trickling down into what must be a puddle of bile. WTF???

I have lost 27 pounds and I'm starting to look like my old self again.

It would be just my luck to look great for the coffin!

I've always considered you a friend, Josh. Just know that. Unlike that scumbag you hang around with here. I used to love our Saturday morning AOL chats...

All my best,

Maxy.
December 9th, 2005 01:27 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I am having a colonoscopy, dear friend.

For a few weeks I've had watery, dark stool and a terrible noise coming from my abdomen. At times, I can hear liquid trickling down into what must be a puddle of bile. WTF???

I have lost 27 pounds and I'm starting to look like my old self again.

It would be just my luck to look great for the coffin!

I've always considered you a friend, Josh. Just know that. Unlike that scumbag you hang around with here. I used to love our Saturday morning AOL chats...

All my best,

Maxy.

I had a colonoscopy when I turned 40, and was also suffering from abdominal pain. It was an easy procedure and the results are immediately available as far as wheather you have polyps or not. In my case, I was clear. All men over 40 should have a colonoscopy as early detection truly can save your life. Sadly, my old boss developed colon cancer and died at 51!!!! On the other hand, my cousin had it when he was 48, had the cancerous polyp removed, and has been cancer free for 10 yrs!!!

As far as friends, as you know, I am but a character , one of many on these boards..........I tend to push buttons to stir it up, and anyone that knows me, understands. I am sorry that you and my other friend can't put aside your differences as it seems this is the time of year to resolve those type of things....
Good luck on your exam and I'm sure you shall have piece of mind when they tell you nothing is wrong.
[Edited by jb]
December 9th, 2005 01:41 PM
Maxlugar I will be 40 this July.

Thanks for that, I feel much better.

When the doctor plunges deep into my colon, I'll think of you.

Maxy.
December 9th, 2005 01:51 PM
Joey " When the doctor plunges deep into my colon, I'll think of you."

[Edited by Joey]
December 9th, 2005 01:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I will be 40 this July.

Thanks for that, I feel much better.

When the doctor plunges deep into my colon, I'll think of you.

Maxy.

I wish you well Maxy (I hope I wasnt the scumbag you were referring to!) My grandmother passed a couple of years back due to colon cancer that could have been detected. You are doing the right thing, I shall pray for your health and for your colon. WHile we did not get off on the right foot, I feel we have grown together at the top of the A+ List posters!

Please remember that this procedure is purely precautionary and at your young age, worst case scenerio is early detection and a very high success rate.
December 9th, 2005 02:01 PM
Bruno Stone Being totally honest, he looks handsome to me.
December 9th, 2005 02:01 PM
Joey " He looks tired, old and thin. Not unlike Joey's act."

December 9th, 2005 02:03 PM
Egbert Good luck Max and don't make the the mistake I did a few years ago for mine by unwittingly scheduling the procedure for the day after the Super Bowl - didn't get to see much of the game 'cause I spent most of the day on the toilet.
Oh, and once you start drinking that concoction that clears you out don't assume what would normally feel like a fart coming on is actually a fart...
December 9th, 2005 02:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Egbert wrote:
Good luck Max and don't make the the mistake I did a few years ago for mine by unwittingly scheduling the procedure for the day after the Super Bowl - didn't get to see much of the game 'cause I spent most of the day on the toilet.
Oh, and once you start drinking that concoction that clears you out don't assume what would normally feel like a fart coming on is actually a fart...

This is known as the "Shard"

December 9th, 2005 02:12 PM
glencar I had a colonoscopy 10 years ago myself. I couldn't drink that colite stuff. I tried but it's like raw sewage. So they vacuumed out all my shit. Good luck Maxy on your procedure. But avoid the colite!
December 9th, 2005 02:13 PM
Joey " vacuumed out all my shit. "

December 9th, 2005 02:15 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Bruno Stone wrote:
Being totally honest, he looks handsome to me.

Perhaps you should also have an exam. An eye exam.
December 9th, 2005 02:18 PM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:

I wish you well Maxy (I hope I wasnt the scumbag you were referring to!)

Oh Pugalla! Of course not!

December 9th, 2005 02:19 PM
Joey " Perhaps you should also have an exam. "

" An eye exam. "

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

[ Edited by Flacky ]

[Edited by Joey]
December 9th, 2005 02:20 PM
Egbert
quote:
glencar wrote:
I had a colonoscopy 10 years ago myself. I couldn't drink that colite stuff. I tried but it's like raw sewage. So they vacuumed out all my shit. Good luck Maxy on your procedure. But avoid the colite!

My colite was flavored (cherry I believe) so it wasn't too bad on the taste buds. But you do get sick of chugging that shit for 5 hours - after a while it feels like you've downed 3 beer bongs without the benefit of a good buzz.
December 9th, 2005 02:22 PM
glencar I might have to have the procedure done again shortly so maybe I'll get the cherry oh baby flavored version. Or just let the hot nurse vacuum me out again.
December 9th, 2005 02:23 PM
Egbert
quote:
glencar wrote:
I might have to have the procedure done again shortly so maybe I'll get the cherry oh baby flavored version. Or just let the hot nurse vacuum me out again.

That must have been a real turn-on for her!
December 9th, 2005 02:24 PM
glencar I felt bad about it actually. I guess it's just a bad part of the job. She did get to see my cock though!
December 9th, 2005 02:25 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I might have to have the procedure done again shortly so maybe I'll get the cherry oh baby flavored version. Or just let the hot nurse vacuum me out again.

The liquid "clenser" is far worse than the procedure....the lemon-lime is so fucking gross..just drink it fast and flush it down with cold water..it is necessary to get a clear view!!!
December 9th, 2005 02:34 PM
Egbert
quote:
glencar wrote:
I felt bad about it actually. I guess it's just a bad part of the job. She did get to see my cock though!

Touche!
December 9th, 2005 02:39 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Touche!

December 9th, 2005 02:45 PM
Maxlugar I think we can ALL agree this is one beautiful colon, no?

If mine is half as pretty as this, I'll feel like the belle of the ball!

December 9th, 2005 02:52 PM
Joey " .... feel like the belle of the ball! "

***** Young Joey now hunched over his computer , face a bright red , cupping his hand over his mouth and giggling *******

[ Edited by Sean Penn ]

[Edited by Joey]
December 9th, 2005 02:55 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

This is known as the "Shard"

Actually Puggy, it's a known as a "shart" (shit + fart = shart)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shart

your pal,

doo doo doo dude
December 9th, 2005 02:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:

Actually Puggy, it's a known as a "shart" (shit + fart = shart)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shart

your pal,

doo doo doo dude

I stand corrected, humiliated, and humbled! Thank you though, it is necessary that I know the correct terminology
December 9th, 2005 02:57 PM
glencar LOL I do those "sharts" all the time!
December 9th, 2005 03:57 PM
SheRat I am probably the only female who read this who thought it was interesting.

I am now going to go find out what colite is made of.

glencar, you basically had colonic irrigation. Some say that the average American carries about 10 lbs of crap (pun intended) around in their lower intestines.

So, Maxy, after you drink the colite, maybe you'll weigh even less!
December 9th, 2005 03:59 PM
Joey " Some say that the average American carries about 10 lbs of crap (pun intended) around in their lower intestines. "

******** END TRANSMISSION ********

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)