ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"Why'd you have to leave us like that, you sod!
I could think of a hundred other fuckers who should have gone instead of him!
He wasn't even on my list!"

Keith Richards. Stu's funeral - New York City 1985
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: R.I.P Mummy Corgi Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th December 2006 10:54 AM
corgi37 Hey guys. If you recall, i mentioned a couple of months ago my Mum was really stuffed with cancer. Well, the end has come. My Mum died peacefully tonight.

As far as women go, she was it. But, i guess we all feel that about our Mothers.

She told me many times - "You can have heaps of girlfriends, even many wives...but you only have 1 Mum".

I was a fucker of a teen when she said that, but even then, i agreed.

I agree more so now.
5th December 2006 10:59 AM
jb My heartfelt condolences, prayers, and thoughts are with you and yours Corgi. May you seek comfort knowing your mom loved you unconditionally and forever.

[Edited by jb]
5th December 2006 11:07 AM
shakedhandswithkeith my condolences to you and your family!
5th December 2006 11:12 AM
Nellcote Thinking of you Corgi.
Always keep the best thoughts of her front & center, it will help always!
5th December 2006 11:13 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences.
5th December 2006 11:19 AM
jostorm I'm so very sorry, corgi, I meant to ask a few times how she was doing when I saw your posts over the past months, but then I didn't want to intrude...
I guess she's at peace now and the suffering is over!
May the love of your family and friends get you through this awful time....

My sincere and heartfelt condolences !

Johanna

5th December 2006 11:21 AM
gimmekeef Corgi...my condolences..If you are anything like her...I would have loved to share a pint with her....Best wishes
5th December 2006 11:21 AM
Riffhard So sorry to hear of your loss corgi. It's never easy to loose a parent,and I have been there before so I know what you're going through. Hang in there brother. At least she died peacefully in her sleep. We should all be so lucky when it's our turn to "go home". My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family my man. Your mother sounds like she was a wise woman. You do only have one mother,and her memeory will live forever in you. When I complete my radio show everyday I always sign off with the line,-"Come get me Mom I'm done." Many listeners seem to think that i have lost my driver's permit,but no. That is my way of paying daily tribute my mother whom I lost in 1986. Needless to say that should she ever really come get me then I would not be on the air the next day. It's a nice reminder though and it always keeps my Mom close to me on a daily basis. You never really loose your Mum corgi. You just have to go without her for a while,but she always there.

Riffy
5th December 2006 11:22 AM
Jumacfly I m sorry for ya Corgi.
All my sincere condoleances.

jU
5th December 2006 11:30 AM
Joey

< ----- My Heartfelt condolences to you and your family Corgi .

Yes , I am sorry to hear about your loss Corgi .

I will say a special prayer for your family and yourself this evening .

Joey
5th December 2006 11:35 AM
TampabayStone I am very sorry for your loss.

Take care,
TBS

5th December 2006 11:49 AM
LadyJane I'm very very sorry corgi.

I lost my Mom this year also and the pain and emptiness can be overwhelming.

Riffy is right. Your Mom will always be with you. There have been many many times this year when I felt Mom's prescence. I know she is now my angel in Heaven and I KNOW she is looking out for me.

My deepest condolences to your family.

LJ.

5th December 2006 11:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl So sorry Corgi, as I told you before my mom passed away by cancer... it's hard to say it but sometimes it's better to die rather than prolonging a hard agony.

God bless you brother

Sincerely
Gerardo
5th December 2006 11:56 AM
erikjjf I am very sorry for your loss.
5th December 2006 12:09 PM
Honky Tonk Man I'm really sorry to read this Corgi.

All thes best mate
5th December 2006 12:24 PM
Lazy Bones Very sad news, corgi. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God bless.
5th December 2006 12:28 PM
Dan I am very sorry Corgi. Sounds like she was very special and the wisdom and insights she left behind will live on in your heart and mind.
5th December 2006 12:33 PM
sirmoonie Sorry to hear it Corgi.
5th December 2006 12:49 PM
robpop My deepest sympathy.
5th December 2006 12:53 PM
Martha Dear corgi,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts, hugs, prayers and sympathies go out to you and your's. I wish you comfort and peace. Thank you for sharing your sad news with us.

And Riffy, thank you for your sad and uplifting story...it's so touching. Now I know why I felt immediately close and at ease with you when we met. You have a kind heart......and I love people who have kindness oozing out of them. ;-)

LJ, I know this is not an easy time.....and I am sending you prayers everyday.

"All things must pass away." George Harrison

wishing you all peace and love,
Martha
5th December 2006 01:22 PM
monkey_man Corgi,
My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May your Mother be in peace.
MM
5th December 2006 01:30 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Corgi, I'm so sorry for your loss,
be strong
Fabio
5th December 2006 01:40 PM
WattsAtScotts Very, very sorry to hear, R.I.P.
5th December 2006 01:46 PM
egon Corgi,

So sorry to hear this news, but glad for her the suffering is over.

All the best to you & family.

Take care.
Egon
5th December 2006 01:47 PM
MrPleasant I'm sorry for your loss.
5th December 2006 01:55 PM
PartyDoll MEG My thoughts are with you, Corgi. Hope she did not suffer at the end. Cancer is hell to deal with. Remember all your good times with her.
5th December 2006 02:08 PM
killerbitch Sorry to hear about your loss Corgi, may God be with you and your family.
Like your friends said she is right there with you and always will be.
5th December 2006 02:12 PM
Gazza Sorry for your loss, mate

RIP
5th December 2006 02:13 PM
parmeda My deepest sympathy to you, corgi.
Peace will come to you...give it time.
5th December 2006 03:13 PM
glencar Sorry to hear it, mate. I still remember when she was over here visiting & you posted about it. She sounds like a lovely woman. Many of us have been where you are & no words will help at this time except to say that you have our deepest condolences. May she rest in peace. May the good Lord shine a light.
[Edited by glencar]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)