ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Why'd you have to leave us like that, you sod!
I could think of a hundred other fuckers who should have gone instead of him!
He wasn't even on my list!" - -
Keith Richards. New York City 1985

Ian "STU" Stewart b. July 18, 1938 - d. December 12, 1985

Vielen Dank Bendix!!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: So is there any word........ Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-06-02 12:58 PM
sirmoonie YES!

Yeyo! Chico!

YES!

Righteous!

YES!

Ronald!

YES!

"Fire me up some suds, Ronnie!"

She lives on luvvvvvv streeet........
12-06-02 08:18 PM
full moon We have discussed the " new " songs over and over.. Don't Stop is a very good song, IMO.. Actually, I like all 4 of the new tracks..
12-07-02 01:08 AM
Stonesthrow In light of the article Maxy found, one has to rethink the message in George Harrison's "Piggies", especially when he says "what they need's a damn good whacking". George was more than 30 years ahead of his time.

Then there was the great soothsayer Harry Belafonte, who, in the 1950's, was the first to warn of the Muslim extremists in the song Day-O. Who can forget the words, "Come Mr. Taliban, tally me Al-Queda"?
Page: 1 2