ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "FEEL SO SUICIDAL EVEN HATE MY ROCK'N'ROLL" Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-30-03 06:49 PM
SHINE A LIGHT hey flashy my man.....pm me to your heart's delight....i should say "DEEEEEEELIGHT,COUSIN MINNIE SAYS,,,I'M GONNA TAKE THIS HOME TO ROBIN".

yes, pm me anytime you like!!
11-30-03 07:23 PM
SHINE A LIGHT jjflash, kindly excuse the confusion above.....i admit that i confused my DEEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS with my DEEEEEEEEEEELIGHT. i could edit it, but hell,i'm human.
11-30-03 08:08 PM
J.J.Flash "What a human, right Ronnie?"

Check your PM Shine!
12-01-03 08:40 AM
SHINE A LIGHT hey, flash...check your pm.
12-01-03 12:38 PM
SHINE A LIGHT jjf, i pm'd you last night. did you get it, or did i screw up and not send it correctly?
pm me when you can,ok?
12-01-03 07:09 PM
KeepRigid No worries, J.J., but thanks for the assistance. When in doubt, I just unplug everything!
12-01-03 07:33 PM
SHINE A LIGHT hey, keep...i decided to do the same thing....sometimes there's something to said for being unplugged.
12-02-03 12:02 AM
glencar And uncorked...
12-02-03 10:52 AM
Martha JJ Flash,

I can relate to those feelings...I've been pretty blue this year myself. I keep myself going when it gets really bad by listening to the music that soothes my soul and John's, "Yer Blues" certainly can do that for me. I suggest you watch "25 x 5" and "The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus" back to back. That will help pull you out of the doldrums...at least it always works for me.

May you be blessed with peace and serenity,
Martha

"Feel so suicidal just like Dylan's Mr. Jones...."
12-02-03 11:01 AM
glencar A few years ago I went through a blue period. "Out Of Tears" was what I listened to over & over. It's hard to listen to the song these days.
Page: 1 2