ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "FEEL SO SUICIDAL EVEN HATE MY ROCK'N'ROLL" Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-30-03 10:03 AM
J.J.Flash Damnit, we must admit......how poetic is that, isn't it?

"FEEL SO SUICIDAL EVEN HATE MY ROCK'N'ROLL"

I am saying because I am feeling this way right now.......

Gimme a bullet, gimme Ronnie......
11-30-03 10:05 AM
LadyJane What's wrong JJF?

Things can't be that bad....My home computer is down AGAIN and I drove all the way to my office just to come to RO.

At least you are in good company!!

LJ
11-30-03 10:12 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
At least you are in good company!!

At least you are so sweet Jane......

Take care!
11-30-03 10:43 AM
caro Oh c'mon, JJFlash! You always look so happy! (must be because of that cute avatar of yours)
Sunday mornings are weird moments anyway. I think you should go back to bed and wake up in time for a sunday-evening-drink'n'movie session.

Cheers!

11-30-03 10:55 AM
egon and don't forget; suicide's for pussies.

now who said that again?
11-30-03 11:17 AM
Moonisup wich song is that?
11-30-03 11:28 AM
J.J.Flash Mick: "Yer Blues JOhn........ Yer Blues John..... Yer Blues John......"

"Yer Blues" dutch Moon!

Egon, I didn't tell I want put a bullet through my brain.... I only said that because I am feeling pretty strange, sad, I don't know..... Anyway, one of the purposes of this thread is to discuss how damn poetic is that line "FEEL SO SUICIDAL EVEN HATE MY ROCK'N'ROLL"
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
11-30-03 11:35 AM
J.J.Flash Yep Egon, suicide is for twats indeed....
11-30-03 11:45 AM
Moonisup ahhhhhhhhh forgot the song

not my song
11-30-03 11:53 AM
nankerphelge JJF, stop that silly talk.
Grab a beer
smoke a joint
and put on Exile

that'll cure it, whatever it is...
11-30-03 11:58 AM
J.J.Flash Nanky would be any chance to set up that chat session right now?

"Forget Paris Hilton tapes, Jenna is always available...."
11-30-03 11:59 AM
nankerphelge Bravenet buddy!!!

Let's do it!
11-30-03 12:01 PM
J.J.Flash D.C. lawsuits!! YES YES, WE HAVE IT!
11-30-03 12:01 PM
nankerphelge Anyone else??
11-30-03 12:16 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
"Forget Paris Hilton tapes, Jenna is always available...."

did someone say "Paris??"

that pic should cheer you up.
11-30-03 12:48 PM
scratched "If I ain't dead already
Girl, you know the reason why"

Sing to me, John!
11-30-03 12:48 PM
J.J.Flash Mac, could you be more specific? You bastard, could you post some more links like that?
11-30-03 01:39 PM
J.J.Flash Mac daddy, where are you?

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
11-30-03 02:51 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Mac, could you be more specific? You bastard, could you post some more links like that?

well I hope that put a smile on your face...
11-30-03 02:54 PM
J.J.Flash Thank you!
11-30-03 03:28 PM
SHINE A LIGHT hey,jjflash....are you feelin' any better?? i can sympathise,i've just had two of the most stupid weeks ever in history!!

crank up exile and let the stones "kick ya like they've kicked before"......you'll feel better in no time.

all things pass......
11-30-03 03:57 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
hey,jjflash....are you feelin' any better?? i can sympathise,i've just had two of the most stupid weeks ever in history!!

crank up exile and let the stones "kick ya like they've kicked before"......you'll feel better in no time.

all things pass......

Thanks fella! Don't worry, it's kinda usual to me getting absolutely FUCKIN' BORED....

Thank you again!
11-30-03 05:06 PM
SHINE A LIGHT you're welcome.....you just got me thinkin'about the "yer blues,john" bit....i love the part when winston says to michael (while they're eating spagetti!!!!) "i wanna hold your man,michael"......priceless stuff.

and jjflash,i'm a woman, not a fella....not your fault, how could you know?????

tell me you're feelin' a bit better,ok?? i'm gonna put my last two friggin stupid weeks behind me.....on with the show. cheers.
11-30-03 05:17 PM
KeepRigid J.J., I was all set to add a quick note for you to cheer up, maybe throwing in a non sequitur or two and a line from Dig A Pony...and then my computer informed me that an 'illegal operation' had been performed.

I try again.

Same thing.

Same thing a bunch of times, followed by the whole thing freezing up.

So, now I'm totally pissed off and bashing the keyboard cuz I know I'm going to get that fucking screen telling me I don't know how to turn off a computer properly and it's just going to take forever to start up next time.

By this point, I'm firing up the laptop and pretty much validating my erstwhile reputation as a 'goddamned ticking time bomb' and clearly in no position to be offering anyone advice for improving their state of mind.

Keep vs. Shine A Light.

Who and why?
11-30-03 05:25 PM
SHINE A LIGHT hey, keep....there's something in the air.....my computer literally froze up last night and i was unable to DO ANYTHING with it. i was in computer withdrawals until well into today.....about 24 hours in hell....was gettin' ready to call betty ford!!!!
11-30-03 05:31 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
and jjflash,i'm a woman, not a fella....not your fault, how could you know?????

Hmmmmm, woman you said....... well, I am felling better now.....just PM me your phone number.....
11-30-03 05:32 PM
KeepRigid I wonder if J.J. knows anything about computers? Maybe he can help us?
11-30-03 05:35 PM
J.J.Flash Keep you SOB, good to see you again!!!! You are one of my fave!! Good, always good to see you posting on this cybernetic asylum!

Shine a light, can I send you a PM? Not joking!
11-30-03 05:36 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
KeepRigid wrote:
I wonder if J.J. knows anything about computers? Maybe he can help us?

What's the matter my soul brother? I'm not sure if I know that much....anyway..... go ahead......
11-30-03 05:41 PM
J.J.Flash Go ahead... I am all eyes.....
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
Page: 1 2