ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SDH Phone Home, Is the the longest thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11-07-03 11:02 AM
Joey " Are Larry Hagman C10 and SDH one in the same? "

No , one has a brand new liver and the other has a liver that gives new meaning to the term " Stadium Rock !!! "

{ CA - RACK } !!!!!!!!

Inside the park Home-Run !

" This kid is on FIRE today Ronnie "

It must be Friday !!!

Jacky !

11-07-03 11:44 AM
jb I saw steelie in Shidoobee!!!
11-07-03 11:53 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
I saw steelie in Shidoobee!!!

That fucker. What happened to loyalty?
11-07-03 11:56 AM
Joey

God Do I miss Steelie !!!!!!!!!!
11-07-03 12:23 PM
jb SDH is blessed with a wonderful opportunity to take over the "family" business and hopefully he won't forget us on his climb to the top.
11-07-03 01:08 PM
glencar He won't be able to take over Shidoobeeland. Doug has a lock on that place.
11-07-03 01:55 PM
Joey There is no doubt about it ...........................

SDH is a born leader of men and women .

Soon , Shidobee will be his and his alone , crafted in his very own image with the power to get things done the way he wants them done -- with uniformed and unanimous consent on his personal timetable . Say what you will about Hammer , he knows Power ......who has it and how to obtain it .

Five months from now nobody will be able to recall what Doug's board was like before Steelie came to town -- Steelie is like fire -- best not to get to close or dare to touch it .

[ This has been surgically Edited by Jacky ]

J.

11-07-03 01:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
He won't be able to take over Shidoobeeland. Doug has a lock on that place.

Too bad Doug isn't an anarchist. But Steelie never tried to "take over" here either.IMO. Anarchy works only when you keep your hands off and your nose out.
11-07-03 02:07 PM
Joey " But Steelie never tried to "take over" here either "

Think Again ................Steelie may be gone , but he is NOT forgotten .
11-07-03 02:12 PM
jb Joey, last night at the Boca Saks Fifth AVe store, Andy Roddick and his girlfriend teen singer Mandy Moore appeared to benefit his foundation ....I went with thw wife and kids, as Ricky Willaims was also suppose to show, but no luck. Roddick didn't have "time" to sign autographs as his jet was waiting at Boca Raton Airport to fly him off to New York were he has been rehearsing for his guest spot on SNL this weekend...I ended up buying a John Hardy silver bracelet and the wife a pair of Gucci shoes...the kids seemed to be the only ones disappointed.
11-07-03 02:21 PM
Joey " Andy Roddick and his girlfriend teen singer Mandy Moore appeared to benefit his foundation ....I went with thw wife and kids, as Ricky Willaims was also suppose to show, but no luck. Roddick didn't have .................... "

Why ?!?!?!! WHY ?!?!?!

Who are these people ?!?!?!?! I have heard of Justin Timberlake but only because he is currently living with Cameron Diaz and I RESPECT that --- HIGHLY , I may add ......................

But these creatures of whom you speak ..........................will they still be stars one year from now or will their careers look like this :

Developing ...................................

Shiver .......................................

" Tie Me Up and Call Me Suzi Ronnie "

[ Edited by ]

Joe Sea Scroll !
11-07-03 02:26 PM
telecaster jb that Jessica Simpson is a BABE!

Va va voom!! Tele like

No trinkets for the sec?
11-07-03 02:34 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:
Think Again ................Steelie may be gone , but he is NOT forgotten .

No I don't need to think again. SDH's entertainment value is gigantic. That kid's got a future. I'm just sorry he's so sensitive....(thin skinned) LOL. Oh well we can't be all as hard crusted, cynical and jaded as me...but you will be. LOL.
11-07-03 02:41 PM
Joey " No trinkets for the sec? "

Is that the same as no shaving for the Sac ?

Developing .................................

Shiver .....................................

Jackskee !
11-07-03 04:17 PM
sirmoonie Remember that time in Cleveland when Steelie put on those green frilled tights, lay down on the kitchen counter, duct taped his feet to the back of his neck, and then said "Hey meester greengo, wone jew geemee a 'Dorty Sanchez' por favor? Si, como no? Aye, carajo!!!"

I found that particular behavior disturbing.
11-07-03 04:25 PM
Joey

Sir Moonie ................................

My keyboard is soaked in Stonesilicious tears from that post.

You are a great man Moonie .

You "Get It". We are chosen by a higher order, indeed.

And we are better than "Them".

We need a new summit.......................agreed ?!?!?!?!

Your post moved me. It should have moved everyone.

Joey Von Not Out of Tears, yet.
11-07-03 04:34 PM
New Barbarian Who is SDH and what's all this fuss?
11-07-03 04:40 PM
Factory Girl SDH is Steel Driving Hammer. He left Rocks Off because Cardinal Fang called him "Otis".
11-07-03 04:44 PM
New Barbarian
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
SDH is Steel Driving Hammer. He left Rocks Off because Cardinal Fang called him "Otis".

Oh, now I see. I hope he didn't really mean it...
11-07-03 04:49 PM
Factory Girl Hey, New Barbarian welcomr to Rocks Off, btw. You need an avatar (picture by your handle).
11-07-03 04:57 PM
New Barbarian
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Hey, New Barbarian welcomr to Rocks Off, btw. You need an avatar (picture by your handle).

Thanks, I'll develop somekinda avatar soon. I've been just so lazy...
11-07-03 05:36 PM
Joey

[ Edited By Jacky ]
11-08-03 12:55 AM
glencar Avatars? Why bother? No one can top Joey's!
11-08-03 02:28 AM
Fiji Joe I'm really surprised some of the Stone Jr. threads didn't make the list
11-08-03 10:54 AM
sirmoonie Holy fuck am I hungover.

Got up and started shaving. Trying to look good before I go to the POs. Anyway, nicked a minor artery and started bleeding like someone took a cheese grater to a fucking mackeral! At least it cleared my eyes up. Which is a good thing because my PO always looks me over when I meet him.
11-08-03 10:59 AM
Sir Stonesalot >He left Rocks Off because Cardinal Fang called him "Otis".<

No, Fang was just referencing what the SDIs call Steelie. The SDIs always called him Otis. You know, Otis? Ned Beatty in "Superman"? Lex Luthor's dimwitted lackey? You gotta admit, it's spot on.

People have been calling SDH "Otis" for years. I don't know why it would bother him so much now all of a sudden.

Hey moonie! Remember that one time...in Cleveland...right after SDH tried to kill FPM, Marko, Maxmeister and me on the freeway...remember when he spilled some wine on the floor, and then got down on his hands and knees and sucked up every last molecule of wine out of the carpet. Remember when he hit his head on the table when he was getting up, and then he thought he was a Vietmamese whore named Me-sukh. Remember how he kept saying, "Hey GI, sucky fye dollah. You nee sucky GI?" Remember how Joey kept disappearing with SDH for minutes at a time. Remember how Joey was always asking to borrow fives offa everyone. Wait a minute....you don't suppose........nahhhhh, has to just be a coincidence.

Yeah, good times Bro.
11-08-03 11:20 AM
LadyJane I'm going to write a book called "What REALLY happened in Cleveland?" It will be a brilliant investigative journalistic effort. So intriguing that a movie deal is soon to follow!!

Which Hollywood Hunks would play whom???

Now...which one of you C10 will be my "Deep Throat"???

LadyJ.

BTW...Next time you goofs get together beware of the RO ladies lurking with video equipment!! LMAO
11-08-03 11:24 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Now...which one of you C10 will be my "Deep Throat"???

That would be Steelie.

11-08-03 11:34 AM
nankerphelge I ain't saying a thing!

As far as I'm concerned, it is a closed book.
No loose ends.
Relatively little evidence that could show up at the Senate Confirmation Hearings.

The only three things that I am not quite sure of are:

1) is chiba an accelerant
2) who was pivot man
3) was Octavious Washington the mysterious 11th member

"Some questions you just can't get to the bottom of Ronnie"
11-08-03 11:50 AM
Sir Stonesalot I forgot all about Octy showing up!

His posse was cool. Man, and that Jamaican herbage they was speadin....wowiezowie! The main question I have about Octy is...how DOES he get that afro to stand on it's own without some sort of support beams? It defies friggin' gravity!

Funny how SDH hid out in his hotel room when the black people showed up. I think he was afraid that Octy's posse would kick his ivory snow white ass for pretending to be a black UPS driver.

And nank...chiba is a propellant, not an accellerant. Accellerant is a substance that is used to light off a fire. Propellant is a substance that is used as fuel to FEED the fire.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17