ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Dublin, December 1993
Thanks Irina!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SDH Phone Home, Is the the longest thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11-08-03 11:54 AM
LadyJane Oh...I may have to make this book a double volume...or perhaps a trilogy!!!

Can you see us now...doing the talk show circuit...all of you guys will be disguised of course!!

Developing..........

LadyJ.
11-08-03 12:15 PM
sirmoonie Propellant, accellerant, its all good hootchie.

How many hours of sleep did Steelie get on Saturday? Woke up at around 9am, slept 2 hours in the car in the afternoon, went to bed a 6pm. No wonder the black dudes were calling him "Semens."

We gots to do it again.
11-08-03 01:23 PM
nankerphelge Saw my apothecary last night.

He gave me a new batch of propellant.

Interesting -- stuff looks sad.
It is not!
What is sad is that you all cannot enjoy it with me!
That is sad.

For it is fun chiba.
Happy chiba!
Giddy chiba!

Oh yes, and it goes quite well with Newcastles!
Although I must say that Newcastles on a Saturday are not nearly as good as Newcastles on THE MAN's time!!
11-10-03 09:06 AM
Joey " Although I must say that Newcastles on a Saturday are not nearly as good as Newcastles on THE MAN's time!! "

You make Joey smile .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "
11-10-03 12:15 PM
jb What a horrible weekend.
11-10-03 12:48 PM
Joey " What a horrible weekend. "

Josh .................................what the Hell happened to your " Canes " ?!?!?!?!

They suck worse than Nebraska .

Developing ..................................

Shiver .......................................

Sucking .......................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards "

Jacky !
11-10-03 12:56 PM
jb Canes, Dolphins, backed into a neighbors car damaging my beautiful mercedes...
11-10-03 01:01 PM
Dandelion* Is Steelie back?
11-10-03 01:02 PM
Joey " Canes, Dolphins, backed into a neighbors car damaging my beautiful mercedes... "

Holy Jesus .....................................

That DOES suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran into an old girlfriend at the bar Friday evening and she showed off her new fiance' AND her expensive engagement ring to me .....................................not that any of THAT matters but she STILL looks hot !!!!! I guess my wedding invite must have gottem lost in the mail , huh ?!?!?!?!

" I've got her body right now on my mind Ronnie "

Chiefs are 9-0 Brother .

Jacky Old T. Rex ------ and Who's Next ?!

11-10-03 04:08 PM
Some Guy How can the Giants lose to the Falcons??? This is absolutely unacceptable!!!
11-10-03 04:18 PM
Some Guy Hey, I just checked out the who is online button, and I saw a person from champaign Ill. It was Steel Driving Hammer. It is 4;15. He is among us!!!! Welcome back Amigo!!
11-10-03 04:18 PM
Joey

How can Steelie leave this board ?!?!?!?!

Completely Unacceptable .

J the Y !
11-10-03 04:19 PM
Some Guy He is still there now 4:19 pm
11-10-03 04:21 PM
jb Yeh..I am getting concerned about our perfect 17-0 season...the chiefs may run the table.
I am disappointed but not devastated by the canes..they have provided so much to this town and but for a few years, are always in the title run..we had a great 3 yr run, and lost a lot of underclassman to the pros, so we need to wait another year or 2, and we'll be back. Plus, I had a feeling that Berlin(a rejected Gator) was more of a flash in the pan than real deal. We'll now see how this Crudup guy will do...there have been some racial overtones as to why he did not get the starting job, but I think he is pretty marginal at best
As for my Dolphins, we just seem to be stuck in mediocrity again. We use to have Marino to atleast provide thrills, but these days it's just same old excuses and disappointments. If we don't improve soon, I believe Wannstedt is outta here. The fact that coaches like Parcell, Dungy, Blechick and Gruden immediately turned around below average performing teams, shows what a difference a great coach can make, Wanstedt is a good guy and would be a good defensive coordinator, but seems to lack the big game coaching skills and ability to adjust that the great ones have.
11-10-03 04:23 PM
Some Guy Just be grateful you are not a Falcons fan
11-10-03 04:24 PM
Joey " Yeh..I am getting concerned about our perfect 17-0 season...the chiefs may run the table. "

With Oakland and Denver Fading from the scene ............................BET THE RANCH !!!!!

Now watch my Chiefs lose in Cincinnati next weekend .

Word !

" Stones Rule You Bastards !!! "

Jercee !

11-10-03 04:25 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Canes, Dolphins, backed into a neighbors car damaging my beautiful mercedes...

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Features/TaxCalculator/joint.cfm

jb this will make you feel better. Go there and punch in your income and see how much Bush is saving you on your taxes. I have you at 3 new watches and two first class vacations
11-10-03 04:25 PM
Some Guy The Bungles. Never
11-10-03 04:26 PM
Joey

Tele ...........................Do you miss Steelie ?!?!?!

Can you believe what they did to him ?

Jacky !
11-10-03 04:34 PM
Some Guy Now he's gone
11-10-03 04:40 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

Tele ...........................Do you miss Steelie ?!?!?!

Can you believe what they did to him ?

Jacky !

I do miss him. He emailed me why he left. You were correct, it was something dark and terrible
11-10-03 04:45 PM
Joey " it was something dark and terrible "

Indeed , it was the " Darkest of the Dark " and quite scary .....................sort of like meeting Walter Becker in an alley in Alphabet City at 3:00 AM .

Word ! G !

" Stones Rule You Bastards !!!!!!! "

Jercee !
11-10-03 06:27 PM
glencar Wasn't that terrible but Steelie is upset & he'll be back when he feels like it. While I think this is all a tempest in a teapot, I miss the guy.
11-10-03 09:44 PM
sirmoonie Roy Tarpley
David Thompson
Chuck Munice
Len Bias
Dale Berra
John Jefferson
Mercury Morris
11-10-03 09:48 PM
Some Guy
11-10-03 09:53 PM
sirmoonie Steelie was the kind of guy who not only scratched the eight ball all the time, but did some pretty freakin' weird stuff with the pool cue when he did.
11-11-03 09:21 AM
Joey " Steelie was the kind of guy who not only scratched the eight ball all the time, but did some pretty freakin' weird stuff with the pool cue when he did. "

Amen My Brother ............................

By the way ..................What does " Stantz " mean ?!?!?!?!

Nothing to do with Garfunkel I hope !

Developing .....................................

Skee !
11-11-03 09:54 AM
jb Thanks tele..I am still paying over 180K in taxes!
11-11-03 09:57 AM
glencar And Steelie is still gone. What of it?
11-11-03 10:10 AM
jb He is definitely not coming back....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17