ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

John Lennon
October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980
Plastic Ono Mothers at the Fillmore East, June 5, 1971
With Frank Zappa - December 21, 1940 - December 4, 1993

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Thanksgiving Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-25-03 08:33 PM
LadyJane Starting this a bit early as I imagine some Board members will be taking to the roadways/skies to visit family and friends. Hope All my American Friends have a very happy, and safe holiday.

We all have lots to be thankful for. But I think we can all agree that we at RO are most thankful for:

1)This Great Board and it's members
2)Voodoo, Jaxx and Gazza for keeping it going.

AND MOST OF ALL

3) The Rolling Stones.....the reason we are all here!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

LJ.
11-25-03 08:50 PM
littleredrooster Is it already Thanksgiving in Buffalo????
You guys get all the perks!

Happy Thanksgiving anyway!!

Sir Rooster
11-25-03 08:52 PM
gypsy Thanks, Lady Jane. I hope you and everyone else here on RO has a great Thanksgiving. I'm staying home this year, because I have to work this weekend. So, the only day I'll spend with family & friends will be on Thursday. But, I'm happy for that one day.
Speaking of things to be thankful for, I'm glad to have made so many wonderful friends here. Thanks.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
11-25-03 09:18 PM
Some Guy Very best wishes to all, starting all the cooking Wed. night
11-25-03 09:20 PM
stonedinaustralia LJ - i hope you and all my american friends here on the board enjoy your festivities

have a drink for me

cheers
11-25-03 09:33 PM
LadyJane
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
LJ - i hope you and all my american friends here on the board enjoy your festivities

have a drink for me

cheers

Thanks! And I hope ALL of you know that although the Holiday is an American tradition, the sentiments are global.

LJ
11-25-03 10:43 PM
TomL Hope all your dreams come true LJ.....Well you put me in the trash.... what about all those shoes.............give me some money
11-26-03 07:20 AM
LadyJane I'm bumping this up for two reasons:

1)To wish all a Happy Holiday and to give others a chance to send their regards.

2)To clean up the TRASH that has infiltrated this Board over the last 24 hours!!

LJ.
11-26-03 07:29 AM
egon indeed lady,

there is a bit more garbage lying around than usual.

but i've heard that the powers that be are preparing a good cleaning.

happy thanksgiving!
11-26-03 07:30 AM
Factory Girl Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! Eat, drink, be merry and celebrate the Stones!
11-26-03 07:34 AM
Pattie
Give thanks!
enjoy the holidays
11-26-03 09:50 AM
LadyJane jb...we don't need two threads, do we? Let's combine so everyone can go to one thread to express their wishes.

LJ.
11-26-03 09:51 AM
scope Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at Rocks Off, and a special Thanks to the Unholy Trinity for providing a great place for some crazy people to hang out. And of course, a big thanks to the boys for giving us one hell of a tour!

Enjoy everyone. Now can someone please pass me the potatoes?
11-26-03 09:53 AM
jb Sorry LadyJ..didn't see your prior post..I deleted mine. Happy and healthy thanksgiving to all.
[Edited by jb]
11-26-03 09:55 AM
LadyJane Thanks jb.

And here's hoping the lunatics don't take over the asylum again today!!!!!

Happy T-day!!

LJ.
11-26-03 10:15 AM
nankerphelge Happy T-day to all my fellow celebrators -- especially TomL who apparently got a jump on the festivities!!!
11-26-03 10:16 AM
egon nanky,

please tell me about your favorite thanking drink.

and when should we start?
11-26-03 10:22 AM
Zeeta Enjoy guys...we don't NO holiday till Xmas now !!

Do you eat massive apple pies and gorge on food n booze today??!!
11-26-03 11:07 AM
jb I want to also wish all of our brave servicemen and women a happy and safe thanksgiving. You are defending our freedom and we all owe you our heartfelt thanks and prays.
11-26-03 11:51 AM
Phog Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. I hope everybody travels safely, eats like pigs, and enjoys the day.

Peace, Phog
11-26-03 11:56 AM
jb I also want to wish our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ a Happy Turkey day!!!
11-26-03 12:32 PM
Joey

Happy T - Day !!!!!

May all your Cedar Plates be crammed this weekend .........................

I know mine will.......................the wine glass too

Jacko !
11-26-03 12:57 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Thanks! And I hope ALL of you know that although the Holiday is an American tradition, the sentiments are global.

Well put, LJ! Depressing world that it is, there's still a few things to be thankful for. Like music, the Stones, and of course this craziest of boards and all its wonderful denizens -- uh, regulars!
Thanks all! Have fun, don't get too drunk or nolted out!
11-26-03 01:33 PM
nankerphelge egon, I'm so glad you asked about the T-giving drink!

Here's what I do with my father-in-law. You get a jar and you fill it up with cherries. Then you pour in grain alcohol -- the real deal!!! 200 proof (still available in Connecticut and Pennsylvania I believe) -- and let that fucker sit for a year! The cherry juice seeps out and fills the alcohol with flavor. The alcohol saturates the cheeries. Then, next year, you open it up and do shots of the alcohol and eat a cherry or two. When you come to, it is Christmas!!!

It's great!!!
11-26-03 01:35 PM
throbby JB! Have you found the Lord?
11-26-03 01:43 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
also want to wish our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ a Happy Turkey day!!!

jb, that's probably the funniest thing I've read this year!
11-26-03 01:54 PM
KeithRichards210 HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all youse Stones fans!
Steve
11-26-03 02:03 PM
gypsy LadyJ, what are you doing for Thanksgiving? Nanky? jb? Joey?Come on, give details...it'll be interesting.
11-26-03 03:02 PM
Joey " Joey?Come on, give details...it'll be interesting. "

Watching Nebraska lose AGAIN !

11-26-03 03:04 PM
Joey

Gypsy .....................................

Did you know that ? :

" Paris Hilton Tapes " + " Booze " = " Jacky's weekend plans ! "

No ?!?!?! Well My Princess , it is certainly true .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacko !
Page: 1 2