ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Brian's tree with thanks to Water Dragon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sadly, JB has been humiliated again Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 29th, 2005 01:38 PM
voodoopug I just spoke with JB and feel i must inform all of you that he has been humiliated yet again:

The Madison Hotel in Memphis phoned his wife to tell her that Josh's room will not be available to check into until near 6PM. When the manager was questioned as to why this is allowed to occur, management informed him that because a basketball team is using the suite, he must wait. They then offered him a chair in the lobby and a tray of cheese and crackers. He was not sure if it was kosher or not!

Sadly, many of us will be enjoying Memphis while Josh and young Jordan sit in the lobby of the second best hotel in memphis holding a block of cheese and some stale crackers while holding on to their luggage. I fear Josh may have to resort to sleeping in my car, but he must finish his cheese first as I cannot expect him to not smear cheese on my fine leather seats!

Josh, his family, and the better part of south florida have been humbled and humiliated by this turn of events!
November 29th, 2005 01:41 PM
BILL PERKS WHO'S JB?
November 29th, 2005 01:41 PM
BILL PERKS WHO'S JB?
November 29th, 2005 01:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
WHO'S JB?

sadly, he is an enemy of yours, but I shall never allow that to get between our bond as loyal pug owners. HOw are your two little guys, preparing for Santa Dog? I trust you will shower them with appropriate gifts?
November 29th, 2005 01:55 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

sadly, he is an enemy of yours, but I shall never allow that to get between our bond as loyal pug owners. HOw are your two little guys, preparing for Santa Dog? I trust you will shower them with appropriate gifts?

VP-MY PUGS ARE AWESOME AND IF EVER GET MY SCANNER TO WORK I'LL POST THE LIL MEN.THEY SHALL BE SPOILED SENSELESS THIS XMAS..HOW ARE YOURS?
November 29th, 2005 02:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

VP-MY PUGS ARE AWESOME AND IF EVER GET MY SCANNER TO WORK I'LL POST THE LIL MEN.THEY SHALL BE SPOILED SENSELESS THIS XMAS..HOW ARE YOURS?

the little guys are doing great, i installed some steps so that they can jump in and out of our bed without risking damage to their hips. With my basement just recently finished, they have been having a blast waiting for the air hockey pucks to fly off the table and then they pounce on them.

I wish you and your pugs a wonderful holiday season together!
November 29th, 2005 02:07 PM
nankerphelge jb is a fine upstanding poster that suffers from flank pain and the condition known as microballs.

November 29th, 2005 02:49 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
jb is a fine upstanding poster that suffers from flank pain and the condition known as microballs.

Nanky ?!?!

November 29th, 2005 02:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nanky ?!?!

once proud joey act so humble

November 29th, 2005 02:56 PM
Jaxx
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

YES, as a newbie I would appreciate it if someone would let me know who this JB is?

It is disconcerting to not be in the know

i can't tell you how refreshing this is. a newbie with no knowledge of josh! ignorance is bliss, my friend!
November 29th, 2005 03:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

i can't tell you how refreshing this is. a newbie with no knowledge of josh! ignorance is bliss, my friend!

i was definitely caught off gaurd...i thought the entire board knew of Josh and his various ailments. I hope your Thanksgiving was great Jaxx and that the 20 song setlist was not too short to enjoy!
November 29th, 2005 03:25 PM
Jumping Jack Perhaps he can go fishing in the mighty Mississippi for the afternoon and come back with some tasty catfish for his friends to feast upon in true Memphis style!
November 29th, 2005 03:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Perhaps he can go fishing in the mighty Mississippi for the afternoon and come back with some tasty catfish for his friends to feast upon in true Memphis style!

I think we all remember my fish "problem" seeing as though we are having dinner together, i have asked that all mention of fish (and/or crustaceans) be eliminated while in Tennessee
November 29th, 2005 03:36 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Perhaps he can go fishing in the mighty Mississippi for the afternoon and come back with some tasty catfish for his friends to feast upon in true Memphis style!

Funny !!!!

www.iorr.org

[Edited by Joey]
November 29th, 2005 03:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Funny !!!!

www.iorr.org

not funny...I FEAR FISH
November 29th, 2005 03:54 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
WHO'S JB?

In my book, there is only one JB:

November 29th, 2005 03:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:

In my book, there is only one JB:

November 29th, 2005 03:58 PM
kath oh poor josh...the horror...the horror!!!!

November 29th, 2005 04:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
oh poor josh...the horror...the horror!!!!

HI KATH!!!

for my baby joey:

November 29th, 2005 04:01 PM
Brainbell Jangler GimmeExile wrote:
"In my book, there's only one JB."

What about the Godfather of Soul?

And who's that middle-aged white guy? JB Souther?
November 29th, 2005 05:07 PM
kath hello my dear vdp....

please extend my warmest wishes to jb.
November 29th, 2005 05:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Uh oh. My Stonesy-sense is tingling....

I have an overwhelming feeling of dread, embarrassment and heavy scrotal shrinkage here....

The silence following a Lugar post in the year 2005 is often long and uncomfortable. People have just stopped caring. Even the crickets have found better things to do.

The Joey , Slayin' em online since 1999 .
November 29th, 2005 05:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
hello my dear vdp....

please extend my warmest wishes to jb.

we shall have dinner together before the Memphis show. He will have his young son (who idolizes young Jake Cohl!!!) and I will have my father with me. You will be mentioned and toasted.
November 29th, 2005 05:27 PM
BILL PERKS THEMS BABA BOOEYS CHOPPERS
November 29th, 2005 11:00 PM
PeerQueer JB is a figment of his own imagination...he plays the imp in here to the tee.

Joey, well, sad to say, is the first confirmed case of a male suffering from female penis envy...

Together they are the Batman and Robin of our most sinister erotic dreams...

All that kosher leather...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
November 29th, 2005 11:40 PM
glencar Sweet dreams?
November 30th, 2005 09:24 AM
Joey
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
JB is a figment of his own imagination...he plays the imp in here to the tee.

Joey, well, sad to say, is the first confirmed case of a male suffering from female penis envy...

Together they are the Batman and Robin of our most sinister erotic dreams...

All that kosher leather...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Look .................... P.Q. :

ASS !!!!

**** Sniff ***

November 30th, 2005 09:31 AM
Jumacfly I miss jb and hope he and his family are ok.
I consider Joey, JB and Puggy like my uncles!
November 30th, 2005 09:50 AM
Jumping Jack Joey is also known as Uncle Ernie in some circles, LOL!!!

Fiddle About
November 30th, 2005 09:55 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Joey is also known as Uncle Ernie in some circles, LOL!!!

Ernie Ball???
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)