ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Brian's tree with thanks to Water Dragon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sadly, JB has been humiliated again Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 30th, 2005 09:56 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
November 30th, 2005 09:58 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
I miss jb and hope he and his family are ok.
I consider Joey, JB and Puggy like my uncles!

Jumacfly
( Rocks Off Member ) ....................

You are much loved by The Joey !!!!!!

Joeykins ! ®
November 30th, 2005 11:19 AM
blackandblue I haven't seen JB around for a long time now.
What has happened to him? Has he gone over to the Beatles fan club?
November 30th, 2005 11:32 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
I haven't seen JB around for a long time now.
What has happened to him? Has he gone over to the Beatles fan club?

what about you where were you mon pote??
November 30th, 2005 12:24 PM
PeerQueer

You are much loved by The Joey !!!!!!

Joeykins ! ®

Alas, poor Joey has so little to love with...

unless you count the handles...

Joey, please, for the sake of all who hold you dear, lose the pounds. The stress and strain on your oversized heart is putting you at terrible risk.

Just a worried message from an admiring, albeit, concerned fan...
November 30th, 2005 12:40 PM
Maxlugar [quote]PeerQueer wrote:

Joey, please, for the sake of all who hold you dear, lose the pounds. The stress and strain on your oversized heart is putting you at terrible risk.

That's some "A" List Postin'! It's always fun to put down the "C" Listers among us.

Nice job.

MAXY!!!

November 30th, 2005 12:52 PM
Joey " It's always fun to put down the "C" Listers among us."

You make Joey

November 30th, 2005 12:59 PM
PeerQueer [quote]Joey wrote:
" It's always fun to put down the "C" Listers among us."

You make Joey

Geez little Joeykins - not the same used up joke again!

I used to think you were a wit - I was only half right!

You been MIA too long dear Joey - - step it up boy!

STEP
IT
UP!
November 30th, 2005 01:23 PM
Maxlugar [quote]PeerQueer wrote:

Geez little Joeykins - not the same used up joke again!

I used to think you were a wit - I was only half right!

Please. He's still doing Maxy of over three years ago.

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/07-21-2002/102939-1.html

What does it say about a man who pretends he's another man's online personna? I've got my own damn Trekkie!

"C" List hack, is all I can come up with...

M!
November 30th, 2005 02:04 PM
nankerphelge I heard jb lost his job as a lawyer and is now painting:
November 30th, 2005 02:08 PM
blackandblue
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

what about you where were you mon pote??

I was in France! Where were you mon copain?
November 30th, 2005 02:35 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

"C" List hack, is all I can come up with...

M!

The silence following a Lugar post in the past couple of years has often been long and uncomfortable. People have just stopped caring. Even the crickets have found better things to do.

[Edited by Joey]
November 30th, 2005 02:36 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Joey?

November 30th, 2005 02:42 PM
Joey Calcification, tunica albuginea

The tunica albuginea is a dense fibrous connective tissue capsule which forms a covering for the testis itself. It is approximately 0.6 mm thick. When affected by plaque-like calcification, the lesion may present as a testicular lump which cannot be differentiated from a testicular tumour on clinical findings alone. Ultrasound should be performed in conjunction with the physical examination, and is usually sufficient to rule out a tumourous process.

November 30th, 2005 03:47 PM
BILL PERKS MAXY -PLEASE STAY AROUND HERE..THIS PLACE SORELY NEEDS YOUR HELP
November 30th, 2005 04:04 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Joey is also known as Uncle Ernie in some circles, LOL!!!

Fiddle About

Jumping Jack .......

You are much loved .
November 30th, 2005 05:01 PM
voodoopug Sadly, I will not be posting tomorrow or Sat or SUnday. If I am critically injured on the drive to Memphis, i have agreed to insert a trach tube to aid breathing, regardless if I have no muscle movements or bowel control until the end of the tour (so that I can be "alive" while my second child is born), at that point, the plug will be pulled and my wife will cash in the insurance policy. I suspect she will probably sell my guitars and air hockey table.
November 30th, 2005 08:27 PM
FPM C10 er...

!!!!

..I guess.
November 30th, 2005 09:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
er...

!!!!

..I guess.

i would like to smile and greet you!
December 1st, 2005 01:27 AM
glencar Puggy have a great time & give Joshy my best! I'll be in the Big Apple on Saturday looking for bootleg CDs.
December 1st, 2005 03:16 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

I was in France! Where were you mon copain?

you were burning cars??
December 1st, 2005 08:38 AM
blackandblue
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

you were burning cars??

Yes, but I was missed your Peugeot!
December 1st, 2005 08:50 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

Yes, but I was missed your Peugeot!

HOLY SHIT I really got a Peugeot
December 1st, 2005 09:13 AM
Maxlugar [quote]glencar wrote:
Puggy have a great time & give Joshy my best! I'll be in the Big Apple on Saturday looking for bootleg CDs.

Blue, where do you go now? You do know that Revolver is gone right?

I loved that place.
December 1st, 2005 09:39 AM
blackandblue
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

HOLY SHIT I really got a Peugeot

Be glad you still have one!
December 1st, 2005 10:01 AM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
The Madison Hotel in Memphis phoned his wife to tell her that Josh's room will not....

Wasn't he gay after all???
December 1st, 2005 12:16 PM
Joey " We(Jews) will never let the Muslim fanatics threaten our homeland...........We must take out the Iranian reactor and bomb that ccountry, alon g with Syria, into the "Stone-Age". We (Jews) will never be turned into bars of soap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall donate 2k dollars to by tress in Israel as Chanukah gifts for my staff!!!! "

December 1st, 2005 04:30 PM
patioaintdry
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy have a great time & give Joshy my best! I'll be in the Big Apple on Saturday looking for bootleg CDs.

Generation Records, Thompson Street, West Village.
December 1st, 2005 04:38 PM
Joey " Israeli leaders warned they would never allow Iran to come into possession of nuclear weapons but insisted that diplomacy was the best way to confront their arch enemies in Tehran. "Israel, and not only Israel, cannot accept a situation in which Iran would be in possession of nuclear weapons," Prime Minister Ariel Sharon told journalists in Tel Aviv.

"We must do everything possible to prepare for such a situation. But Israel is not spearheading any campaign" against Iran's suspected nuclear weapons ambitions, he added.

"It is not only a danger for Israel but for the Middle East as a whole and for other countries."

Sharon was speaking after his defence minister, Shaul Mofaz, said that international diplomacy and pressure were the best way of confronting Iran over its nuclear ambitions.

"The diplomatic track is the best way of dealing with the Iranian atomic programme," Mofaz told army radio.

"We must do everything to put this hot potato before the UN Security Council so that sanctions and tight controls of the Iranian nuclear installations will be imposed," he said.

"The challenge posed by Iran is not only a danger for Israel but for the entire free world, and the United States and the Europeans are aware of this danger."

Since the downfall of Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq, Israel has come to regard Iran as its number one enemy.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad caused an international backlash in October when he called for the Jewish state to be "wiped off the map".

In a bid to defuse the row the Iranian foreign ministry said that Tehran had "never resorted to, nor threatened to resort to force against another country."

Israel, which has never admitted having but is widely believed to possess around 200 nuclear warheads, carried out an air strike against Iraq's French-built Osirak nuclear plant in 1981.

Mofaz, who was himself born in Iran, has previously hinted that Israel could take pre-emptive military action to halt the Islamic republic's quest for nuclear capabilities.

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in September found Iran in non-compliance with the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, paving the way for the matter to be referred to the UN Security Council if Iran does not halt nuclear fuel work and cooperate fully with an IAEA investigation.

Iran has insisted that its nuclear programme is merely designed to meet domestic energy needs.

Israel has repeatedly warned Iran may be close to developing a nuclear weapon, with Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom saying in October that Iran might be as little as six months away from having the necessary means.

A senior defence official said in an interview published Thursday in the Maariv daily that Israel would have to "resign itself" to the idea of a nuclear Iran.

"I don't see any force that can turn things around -- to wit, Iran going nuclear -- and there is going to be no choice but to resign outselves to that inchoate reality," he told the paper.

US Vice President Dick Cheney fuelled speculation about a possible pre-emptive Israeli strike in a television interview earlier this year.

"Given the fact that Iran has a stated policy that their objective is the destruction of Israel, the Israelis might well decide to act first, and let the rest of the world worry about cleaning up the diplomatic mess afterwards," he said. "

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/12/01/051201134433.h3g1k9gp.html

December 1st, 2005 05:28 PM
glencar Maxy, I was PLANNING on Revolver but I'll try out the shop that someone above mentioned.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)