ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Sidemen staringt at Jaxx
Michael Davis, Bobby Keys and Kent Smith in Denver
© 2005 Jaxx
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Censorship on IORR Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 19th, 2005 10:12 AM
Honky Tonker I'm back. Too much censorship on the IORR board. bv = great guy, but has gotten way too sensitive lately.
November 19th, 2005 10:16 AM
glencar That place is a sewer of anti-Americanism at times. It's a good resource but the forum is out of control.
November 19th, 2005 10:24 AM
corgi37 The whole world is anti-American. Get used to it. Not me though. I love ya's, and how you pervert democracy and think you are better than everyone else. Takes a lot of guts. Rumsfeld was here in Oz a couple of days ago. Charming man. A smiling assassin.

Means nought anyway. 15 years, and we'll all be reading Mao's little red book. America is being punished, and nothing can stop the decline.

P.S. Corgi still loves ya's!
November 19th, 2005 10:51 AM
glencar LOL That doesn't SOUND like love...
November 19th, 2005 11:01 AM
Honky Tonker Not so much anti-Americanism that I'm pissed about (although I'm proudly an American). I'm here for Stones talk not politics. I'm into that too, but there are other places for that. On IORR there is too much whining and deletion of posts if one disagrees with bv or his views or his cronies. JB wouldn't last 5 minutes there. As much as I disagree with some people, damnit they've got the right to say it!
November 19th, 2005 11:10 AM
lotsajizz not in most of the world they don't
[Edited by lotsajizz]
November 19th, 2005 11:21 AM
the good
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
The whole world is anti-American. Get used to it. Not me though. I love ya's, and how you pervert democracy and think you are better than everyone else. Takes a lot of guts. Rumsfeld was here in Oz a couple of days ago. Charming man. A smiling assassin.

Means nought anyway. 15 years, and we'll all be reading Mao's little red book. America is being punished, and nothing can stop the decline.

Corgi, please don't issue a series of baseless and vitriolic attacks against my country and then say that you still love us. Its very patronizing. But I still love ya anyway!
November 19th, 2005 11:21 AM
glencar Besides, we are better than anyone else!
November 19th, 2005 11:44 AM
Honky Tonker Damn, I forgot about that!
November 19th, 2005 11:44 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
The whole world is anti-American. Get used to it. Not me though. I love ya's, and how you pervert democracy and think you are better than everyone else. Takes a lot of guts. Rumsfeld was here in Oz a couple of days ago. Charming man. A smiling assassin.

Corgi, America invented bongs. We like to party here and get ripped. We will never decline. You can buy anything in America.
November 19th, 2005 12:33 PM
pavlovs dog a few great things great about America. Besides these (let me know if I left anything out) I'm guessing life in a country where Queen Elizabeth is on the coin is better:

1. baseball, the great American past time!
2. hot American Pussy! (although most of them are whores.)
3. New York City- everything about it(except the Yankess,Mets and Giants), the subways, the skyline,the nieghborhoods,the bars,the restuarants,the pizza,Coney Island,Times Square,Brooklyn.
4. Our Grocery stores-wide aisles,beautiful displays,huge selections
5. Chicago; it's sports teams, it's Lakefront,The El,the neighborhoods,Michigan Ave,Lincoln Park, it's taverns and especially its' food; Vienna Beef,Gyros,Giordano's pizza and plenty of cheap but tasty Mexican Restaurants.
6. Ice cold Diet Pepsi in abundance
7. Boston-where we showed the British where to step off and home of The Red Sox and Patriots
8. Jazz and The Blues we invented them.
9. The American West, (although I hear the Canadian Rockies and parts of New Zealand are equally beautiful)
10. More hot American Pussy! The bitches just keep getting hotter by the year.

Otherwise Canada or England would probably be just fine
[Edited by pavlovs dog]
November 20th, 2005 08:36 AM
Honky Tonker Most of the Stones live here too!
November 20th, 2005 09:43 AM
BILL PERKS I'M AMERICAN AND I'M ANTI AMERICAN
November 20th, 2005 10:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
You can buy anything in America.

Yeah....but....it's "made in China", even my new electric tea kettle which is a GE product is "made in china".
November 20th, 2005 01:50 PM
Taptrick
...and no matter how much they hate us, from any part of the world...there is still more of their people moving to our country than ours moving to theirs. Funny how that works. Bring em all on. I just love having 50% of my income per year go to paying for other's lives and education (FICA, federal tax, state tax, county tax, city tax, income tax, property tax, sales tax, fees, etc). Especially when they are not citizens. But it won't last forever. Our system will have to collapse because we can't support everyone idenfinitely without source revenue from them as well. And when Atlas shruggs....

[Edited by Taptrick]
November 20th, 2005 02:02 PM
pavlovs dog The quality of thris thread has been degraded by unfortunate attempts to be serious! Please re-evaluate your replies and respond accordingly!

sure lots of people are trying to come here over other places! More people go to McDonald's for cheeseburgers than anywhere else. Does that mean the Quarter Pounder is the best cheeseburger you can buy???????

Let me just repeata few great things great about America:

1. baseball, the great American past time!
2. hot American Pussy! (although most of them are whores.)
3. New York City- everything about it(except the Yankess,Mets and Giants), the subways, the skyline,the nieghborhoods,the bars,the restuarants,the pizza,Coney Island,Times Square,Brooklyn.
4. Our Grocery stores-wide aisles,beautiful displays,huge selections
5. Chicago; it's sports teams, it's Lakefront,The El,the neighborhoods,Michigan Ave,Lincoln Park, it's taverns and especially its' food; Vienna Beef,Gyros,Giordano's pizza and plenty of cheap but tasty Mexican Restaurants.
6. Ice cold Diet Pepsi in abundance
7. Boston-where we showed the British where to step off and home of The Red Sox and Patriots
9. The American West, (although I hear the Canadian Rockies and parts of New Zealand are equally beautiful)
10. More hot American Pussy! The bitches just keep getting hotter by the year.

November 20th, 2005 02:07 PM
Taptrick
my mistake...I didn't realize hot American bitches, whores, and pussy was an attempt to be seruious. Easy just kidding ! But I do like the jazz, blues, and Rockies. I will re-evaluate as requested.
November 20th, 2005 02:41 PM
Honky Tonker Yeah, less serious, more humor!!!
November 20th, 2005 02:50 PM
Joey
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

Let me just repeata few great things great about America:

THE QWEST CENTER ( The Eighth Wonder of the World )

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ....... Oh , sure ! :

www.omahameca.com

November 20th, 2005 04:18 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
Joey wrote:

www.omahameca.com

where would you rate the Qwest Center in my list? Between hot American Pussy! and New York City?
November 20th, 2005 04:30 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

www.omahameca.com

THAT DUMP IS EVERYTHING WRONG WITH AMERICA..CORPORATE SPONSORED UNNECESSARY CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS..
November 20th, 2005 05:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:

Wrong statement; however, the best blues was developed in Southern USA in the early XX century

BTW, please us a small photo in your signature and be sure to get authorization of the owner
November 20th, 2005 05:50 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

BTW, please us a small photo in your signature and be sure to get authorization of the owner

VCIW

is this a better size?
[Edited by pavlovs dog]
[Edited by pavlovs dog]
[Edited by pavlovs dog]
November 20th, 2005 06:21 PM
glencar I don't see your avatar.
November 20th, 2005 07:00 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I don't see your avatar.

I took the pic out of my signature because VooddooChile suggested I might be infringing on a copyright.
[Edited by pavlovs dog]
November 20th, 2005 08:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:
I took the pic out of my signature because VooddooChile suggested I might be infringing on a copyright.

LOL Pavlovs Dog, I suggested to use a small photo in your signature and to get authorization, that pic is in Stoneslib website so it's easy to contact him coincidentally today's header has a link to his website and you can contact him via PM here at the board

Other comment (new)... your new avatar rocks but your using a big image to show just as a small one.

This is your current image

In addition, this is a gift from me; it's the same image without distortion and in the exact size of the allowed avatar

BTW, what a pity the "show us your faces" thread is now buried in the archives as that picture would fit
November 20th, 2005 08:27 PM
moy
quote:
Honky Tonker wrote:
Most of the Stones live here too!

only keith lives in the usa
November 20th, 2005 08:31 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

LOL Pavlovs Dog, I suggested to use a small photo in your signature and to get authorization, that pic is in Stoneslib website so it's easy to contact him coincidentally today's header has a link to his website and you can contact him via PM here at the board

BTW, what a pity the "show us your faces" thread is now buried in the archives as that picture would fit

I DID post that pic on the Show us your faces thread but it came out small. I admit I'm pretty clueless about how to format pics and graphics. I tried to re-size the Mick pic but obviously that doesn't address the permission issue. I will try and contact Stoneslib shortly.

thanks for your patience!

November 21st, 2005 09:05 AM
jostorm I thought you were discussing the rampant censorship on IORR ????
November 21st, 2005 09:07 AM
jostorm and why am I being welcome to a breakfast show????
Is this your doing, Gazza??????
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)