ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Sidemen staringt at Jaxx
Michael Davis, Bobby Keys and Kent Smith in Denver
© 2005 Jaxx
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Censorship on IORR Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 21st, 2005 09:13 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Welcome to the breakfast show jo

It's just an automatic warm welcome a'la stone
November 21st, 2005 09:27 AM
jostorm Pues muchas gracias! (and after how many years does the breakfast thing disappear?)

I come from a galaxy far away, in which we once had a benevolent and democratic ruler, who was very attuned to the needs of his people. Sadly, he recently got infected by the political correctness virus, and in the last few months has turned our electric, dynamic, stimulating, knowledgeable galaxy into a politically correct vacuum, in which we are no longer allowed to even mention the cute little mammal known as beaver. And, as to quoting the lyrics of "Starfucker" in that galaxy : don't even GO there!
This explains why I left.
My next question would be:
How do I apply for political asylum in this galaxy?????
November 21st, 2005 09:59 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Pues muchas gracias! (and after how many years does the breakfast thing disappear?)

In your sixth message dissapears, it is up for your first 5 message to let the regulars know we have a new member
November 21st, 2005 10:09 AM
pavlovs dog
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Pues muchas gracias! (and after how many years does the breakfast thing disappear?)

I come from a galaxy far away, in which we once had a benevolent and democratic ruler, who was very attuned to the needs of his people. Sadly, he recently got infected by the political correctness virus, and in the last few months has turned our electric, dynamic, stimulating, knowledgeable galaxy into a politically correct vacuum, in which we are no longer allowed to even mention the cute little mammal known as beaver. And, as to quoting the lyrics of "Starfucker" in that galaxy : don't even GO there!
This explains why I left.
My next question would be:
How do I apply for political asylum in this galaxy?????

righteous!

bienvenido!
November 21st, 2005 11:11 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Honky Tonker wrote:
JB wouldn't last 5 minutes there.

Heh, jb (or at least his online persona) wouldn't last 5 mins in the real world.
November 22nd, 2005 05:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
and why am I being welcome to a breakfast show????
Is this your doing, Gazza??????

I plead innocent of all charges

Good to see you posting over here!
November 22nd, 2005 09:54 PM
corgi37 Oh, baby, i just gotta have a go at this.

Pavlovs dog wrote (rather well i thought too)

a few great things great about America. Besides these (let me know if I left anything out) I'm guessing life in a country where Queen Elizabeth is on the coin is better:

1. baseball, the great American past time!
2. hot American Pussy! (although most of them are whores.)
3. New York City- everything about it(except the Yankess,Mets and Giants), the subways, the skyline,the nieghborhoods,the bars,the restuarants,the pizza,Coney Island,Times Square,Brooklyn.
4. Our Grocery stores-wide aisles,beautiful displays,huge selections
5. Chicago; it's sports teams, it's Lakefront,The El,the neighborhoods,Michigan Ave,Lincoln Park, it's taverns and especially its' food; Vienna Beef,Gyros,Giordano's pizza and plenty of cheap but tasty Mexican Restaurants.
6. Ice cold Diet Pepsi in abundance
7. Boston-where we showed the British where to step off and home of The Red Sox and Patriots
8. Jazz and The Blues we invented them.
9. The American West, (although I hear the Canadian Rockies and parts of New Zealand are equally beautiful)
10. More hot American Pussy! The bitches just keep getting hotter by the year.

Otherwise Canada or England would probably be just fine
[Edited by pavlovs dog]

Well. Allow me to retort!

POINT 1.
Baseball sucks. Not a patch on cricket. You guys only play it for 1 day. We play for 5. Wimps. Oh, i see America won the World Series again. Which country did you beat? hahaha. And, as for that crap you call "football". I mean, come on!!! How much padding and protection do those whiny over paid girls need? Aussie Rules footy is so much better. Tougher. Quicker. No "Time outs" to change 1/2 the team. No sissy dances after a touch down. Er, touch down? Touch? AInt it supposed to be "football"?
POINT 2.
Cant argue with that! Except Aussie chicks are 15.5 times better. And thats without the fake teeth and tits. And Aussie girls aint whores. Sluts, yes.
POINT 3.
So nice, they named it twice. Capitol of the world, no doubt. But, i dont live there. I have never been there. I have no desire to ever go there. Therefore, fuck it.
POINT 4.
Our grocery stores actually feature novel items. FRESH FOOD! Not fucking cheese whip, but cheese. Our beef is better than yours. Our lambs are more succulant, and have a much better "baa" voice. Our fish is better than yours. And more scary. Kangaroo is more delicious than eagle. We also have discount fuel vouchers when you spend $30.00 or more.
POINT 5.
You left out Oprah! Reason enough to despise every U.S. state, but especially Chicago. Our pizzas are made of fresh produce. We have more than just 2 toppings on them. Our pizzas are fattening in the extreme. Our Italian immigrants are better cooks and not as involved in the Mafia as your Italian immigrants. Al Capone, famous Chicago mobster, would have been no match for Aussie crook "Squizzy" Taylor. Melbourne has more restaurants than Chicago, not including the GOd awful take away crap you pricks invented.
POINT 6.
Diet Pepsi is another reason Jihad has been declared on your collective asses. Real men, hell, a real nation, prefers Bundaberg Ginger beer. Traditionally brewed the way the convicts used to drink it.
POINT 7.
Ooooooh, such scary Americans. Dumping tea into a river. How many purple hearts were given out for that? Fancy dumping the King of England for a bloke who had wooden teeth. Or, was that cow teeth? And, the fucking insane criminal actually CUT DOWN A CHERRY TREE! What a scum bag. 1 of our Prime Ministers held the beer drinking record at Oxford. And, how original, you name 2 states after the same dude. And, you name NY twice as well. Whats up? No frigging imagination? Melbourne is often compared to Boston, so i will assume its an ok place. Our weather is better though.
POINT 8.
Yes, you invented blues. But it took English people how to TEACH you to appreciate them. Hard to like the blues as a white guy in the South when ya'll are whipping the blacks, sicking dogs onto them or not allowing them to sit in the front of the bus. The way you treated (treat? See new Orleans!) your blacks and indigenous groups was disgusting. You made treaties, then broke them! Sent the Indians to live on reservations. Alcoholism and sickness rife. We had the honesty to make no deals with our Aborigines, and killed, culled, and misstreated them as we saw fit. They were not even classified as humans until 1967!!! And, as for Jazz, any one who invented that deserves a Jihad on their ass.
POINT 9.
Ah, yes, the west. How the west was won? By slaughter! And bullshit! Our bushrangers were miles tougher than your wimpy outlaws. Jesse James? WIMP! Captain Starlight, or Mad Dog Morgan would have eaten that pussy as a snack. Ned Kelly had the brains and gumption to make a suit of armour! Sure, he got hanged, but hey, the thought was there! And, the "West". IE: "The Western Movie". Immortilised by John Wayne. Who's real name is MARION! A girls name. What a girly-boy. Errol Flynn would have kicked his girly ass. His cock was bigger, he drank more, and did more chicks. Our gold rush was better than your gold rush. So much so, that my great, great Grandfather left Oakham, Mass. for the much nicer climes (and nicer beer) of Melbourne, Australia. The best thing about "the West", is "Melissa Mid-west", a net chick. She's so hot! ANd, she lives in Joey land, i believe. Check our her web site! Whoa!
POINT 10.
American pussy is as cold as a Siberian political prisoners nuts compared to Aussie beach girls. Our strippers take it all off. No tassles. No g-strings. No fucking feather boas. We dont put pixelated images on our t.v. screens. Our chicks dont get face lifts from age 5. They dont need to. Even a 80 year old Aussie grandma is sexier than a a Yank (Brooke Burke excepted). Our chicks refuse to have pubic hair, usually have a cute or humourous tattoo on their bikini lines and dont refuse to buy a drink when its their shout. Our chicks dont dont get huge fat asses from eating "Southern fried everything". American women are the most obese people on the planet. Our women, on the other hand, are sexy and fit until its time to put them out to pasture.

To further ram home how delusioned you are, our beaches are better. We dont call the cops every time a naked breast is on view. We have cool sharks to make things interesting. And, jelly fish that paralyse on contact. Fresh water? Sure. Best in the world! No recycled piss like in Arizona. And, our crocodiles are meaner and bigger than your faggy alligators. Our snakes make your homo snakes look like, er, homo snakes. A Taipan or Tiger snake would murder a poofy Rattle snake in 5 seconds. Our spiders shit all over yours. A Red Back or Funnel Web would not even crack a sweat against a Black Widow.

Our beer is better than yours. Shit, Zimbabwe's beer is better than yours!

And, to top it all off. Proof positive Australia is better than America, is our beginnings. We were thieves, whores, drunks and rapists. Our nation was founded on vice and fun. The 1st currency here was rum!

You fags were founded by digruntled religious wowsers.

Hey, just realised, your country is STILL RUN BY THEM! hahahaha. Man, thats good.

[Edited by corgi37]
November 22nd, 2005 10:47 PM
Brainbell Jangler sirmoonie:

America did NOT invent bhangs (or "bongs," as you insist on spelling it). Originally made from bamboo, the bhang was popular in Southeast Asia for thousands of years before it was "discovered" by American servicemen during the Vietnam War. We Americans may have been the first to make them out of plastic or glass, but the design is ancient and Asian.

The term "bhang" is Hindi, from the Sanskrit "bhanga," meaning hemp. It refers to the leaves and stems of the hemp plant, as distinguished from the flowers ("ganga" or "ganja") and the resin ("charas," called "hashish" in Arabic). The term "bhang" is also used for a beverage concocted from the hemp leaves. Finally, "bhang" is used for a water pipe constructed of a large bamboo tube with a smaller bamboo tube inserted diagonally into its lower half.

In the early 70s, all bhangs were handmade; either brought home by GIs or made by local hippies. I made a few dozen, myself. The mass-produced plastic "bongs" came later in the decade.
November 22nd, 2005 10:48 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Oh, baby, i just gotta have a go at this.

Have you ever been to the States? The reason I ask is that your silly rant is filled with lots of stereoptypes (AL Capone for chrissakes).

I've never been to Australia but I wouldn't dream of dismissing an entire Nation so easily. Most Aussies I've met are pretty cool, and yes you have good beer but show a little gratitude; if we hadn't been at Port Moresby and New Guinea in '42 you'd be speaking Japanese right now.

1) I didn't list American football, so why bring it up? I played it in High School, tried to play in college but now I'm bored with it. Have you ever studied baseball, though? I don't know much about cricket. I'm assuming it's a great game.

2)Show us some fine Aussue pussy so we can compare

3)New York City. If you've never been you can't say shit about it. spend a few days there with me, I'll show you wnat that city's all about.

4)Our Grocery stores have everything, fresh guava, papaya, arugula, wemsleydale cheese (sorry no Joey Steaks)and it's affordable!

5)Chicago is a city,not a State. It is in the State Of Illinois. Have you ever had Chicago pizza?

6) Diet Pepsi is nectar of the Gods. One can't drink beer all the time. Can they?

7) We kicked the Redcoats ass. At Bunker Hill, At Saratoga,At Yorktown. Only one state is named after the 'guy with wooden teeth'. Washington, D.C. is the city in which the nation's Capitol is located. The State of Washington is in the Pacific Northwest. The capital of Washington State is Olympia. What's the capital of New South Wales?

8)Blues- ours, yeah The Stones and Yardbirds and Clapton are very good. So what? Ask Mick or Keith or Eric or Jimmy Page who the greatest Blues guitarists are! I bet every one is a Black Man from the South or Chicago. What does a history of American indians have to do with music? I won't waste my breath with you on Jazz.

9)I was talking about The Rockies, The Grand Canyon, The Grand Tetons, Yosemite, not about Cowboys. Are you still bitter about the Ned Kelly thing?

10) Were you turned down by an American girl? Man you are hostile! American girls are hot becuase they're so bought and paid for, nice hair,nice teeth,nice skin, great tits. They're not made for love they're made for fucking!

anyway, it's all a bit of fun!

CHEERS!

[Edited by pavlovs dog]
November 23rd, 2005 07:19 AM
Jair
quote:
Honky Tonker wrote:
Yeah, less serious, more humor!!!

Ok, listen to this, then:

POLL FAILS:

The United Nations has decided make a poll in the whole world.
Then, they sent a question for the president of each country, with the following question:

1 - Please, tell us honestly your opinion about the shortage of food in the rest of the world. The poll was a big flop, and you know why?

* None of the European countries undertood wtf is "shortage"

* In Africa, they didnt know whf is "food".

* In Cuba, they asked more info about wtf is "opinion".

* The Argentineans didnt know the meaning of the word "please"

* The Americans dont have a clue about wtf is "the rest of the world"

* In Brazil, they're still debating wtf is "honestly".

[Edited by Jair]
November 23rd, 2005 07:46 AM
pavlovs dog
quote:
Jair wrote:

Ok, listen to this, then:

POLL FAILS:

The United Nations has decided make a poll in the whole world.
Then, they sent a question for the president of each country, with the following question:

1 - Please, tell us honestly your opinion about the shortage of food in the rest of the world. The poll was a big flop, and you know why?

* None of the European countries undertood wtf is "shortage"

* In Africa, they didnt know whf is "food".

* In Cuba, they asked more info about wtf is "opinion".

* The Argentineans didnt know the meaning of the word "please"

* The Americans dont have a clue about wtf is "the rest of the world"

* In Brazil, they're still debating wtf is "honestly".

[Edited by Jair]

FUNNY!

can someone send some humor Lady Jane's way?
she could use it.
November 23rd, 2005 07:49 AM
jostorm Gazza: hope you're having a blast watching his Bobness, and please do NOT hesitate to contact me for help if you don't understand his lyrics or can't identify the song at all...... :-)

And while I have your attention: thanks for the warm welcome(well, thanks to everyone), not sure how much I shall be posting, as this place is still a bit surreal for someone coming from a galaxy in which we mostly used to talk about the thing we said we were going to talk about......
I have now successfully upped my epilepsy medication to four times the usual dose, and am fairly free of fits induced by the moving pictures, now all I need to do is to remember that I must assume others to have a concentration span no greater than a mosquito's, and therefore also remember to quote everything back at them, even when I'm replying to the poster who posted just before me...It'll take a while to develop the habit, but I'll cope if I put enough effort into it.
Next weekend I am planning to write a long and detailed CV which I shall attach as my signature, and I'm currently downloading my childhood picture albums, so I can use all the pictures in their entirety to create an avatar......
Until then, all the best to everyone!
November 23rd, 2005 07:54 AM
jostorm PS:

jair: that made me laugh
sirmoonie: did they misspell the name of the album? Should it have been "A Bigger Bhangha" ?????? And do we deduce from this fact that it was definitely Keith who came up with the name?
November 23rd, 2005 07:58 AM
Zeeta Corgi - that is the fuckin funniest piece of writing I have ever read!!! Fuck me! LOL!
November 23rd, 2005 08:50 AM
lotsajizz a bhang and a bong are two different things....related, yes...but different
November 23rd, 2005 11:03 AM
Jair
quote:
jostorm wrote:
PS:

jair: that made me laugh

Cool! I'm glad to know it
November 23rd, 2005 01:51 PM
glencar Corgi, funny stuff. I'd get mad if a Frenchy posted that but you guys are much better then them!
November 23rd, 2005 01:54 PM
sirmoonie Okay, maybe we didn't "invent" the bong, but it was America that made it a household item.
November 23rd, 2005 01:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Oh, baby, i just gotta have a go at this.

a few great things great about America. Besides these (let me know if I left anything out) I'm guessing life in a country where Queen Elizabeth is on the coin is better:

1. baseball, the great American past time!
2. hot American Pussy! (although most of them are whores.)
3. New York City- everything about it(except the Yankess,Mets and Giants), the subways, the skyline,the nieghborhoods,the bars,the restuarants,the pizza,Coney Island,Times Square,Brooklyn.
4. Our Grocery stores-wide aisles,beautiful displays,huge selections
5. Chicago; it's sports teams, it's Lakefront,The El,the neighborhoods,Michigan Ave,Lincoln Park, it's taverns and especially its' food; Vienna Beef,Gyros,Giordano's pizza and plenty of cheap but tasty Mexican Restaurants.
6. Ice cold Diet Pepsi in abundance
7. Boston-where we showed the British where to step off and home of The Red Sox and Patriots
8. Jazz and The Blues we invented them.
9. The American West, (although I hear the Canadian Rockies and parts of New Zealand are equally beautiful)
10. More hot American Pussy! The bitches just keep getting hotter by the year.

Otherwise Canada or England would probably be just fine
[Edited by pavlovs dog]

Well. Allow me to retort!

POINT 1.
Baseball sucks. Not a patch on cricket. You guys only play it for 1 day. We play for 5. Wimps. Oh, i see America won the World Series again. Which country did you beat? hahaha. And, as for that crap you call "football". I mean, come on!!! How much padding and protection do those whiny over paid girls need? Aussie Rules footy is so much better. Tougher. Quicker. No "Time outs" to change 1/2 the team. No sissy dances after a touch down. Er, touch down? Touch? AInt it supposed to be "football"?
POINT 2.
Cant argue with that! Except Aussie chicks are 15.5 times better. And thats without the fake teeth and tits. And Aussie girls aint whores. Sluts, yes.
POINT 3.
So nice, they named it twice. Capitol of the world, no doubt. But, i dont live there. I have never been there. I have no desire to ever go there. Therefore, fuck it.
POINT 4.
Our grocery stores actually feature novel items. FRESH FOOD! Not fucking cheese whip, but cheese. Our beef is better than yours. Our lambs are more succulant, and have a much better "baa" voice. Our fish is better than yours. And more scary. Kangaroo is more delicious than eagle. We also have discount fuel vouchers when you spend $30.00 or more.
POINT 5.
You left out Oprah! Reason enough to despise every U.S. state, but especially Chicago. Our pizzas are made of fresh produce. We have more than just 2 toppings on them. Our pizzas are fattening in the extreme. Our Italian immigrants are better cooks and not as involved in the Mafia as your Italian immigrants. Al Capone, famous Chicago mobster, would have been no match for Aussie crook "Squizzy" Taylor. Melbourne has more restaurants than Chicago, not including the GOd awful take away crap you pricks invented.
POINT 6.
Diet Pepsi is another reason Jihad has been declared on your collective asses. Real men, hell, a real nation, prefers Bundaberg Ginger beer. Traditionally brewed the way the convicts used to drink it.
POINT 7.
Ooooooh, such scary Americans. Dumping tea into a river. How many purple hearts were given out for that? Fancy dumping the King of England for a bloke who had wooden teeth. Or, was that cow teeth? And, the fucking insane criminal actually CUT DOWN A CHERRY TREE! What a scum bag. 1 of our Prime Ministers held the beer drinking record at Oxford. And, how original, you name 2 states after the same dude. And, you name NY twice as well. Whats up? No frigging imagination? Melbourne is often compared to Boston, so i will assume its an ok place. Our weather is better though.
POINT 8.
Yes, you invented blues. But it took English people how to TEACH you to appreciate them. Hard to like the blues as a white guy in the South when ya'll are whipping the blacks, sicking dogs onto them or not allowing them to sit in the front of the bus. The way you treated (treat? See new Orleans!) your blacks and indigenous groups was disgusting. You made treaties, then broke them! Sent the Indians to live on reservations. Alcoholism and sickness rife. We had the honesty to make no deals with our Aborigines, and killed, culled, and misstreated them as we saw fit. They were not even classified as humans until 1967!!! And, as for Jazz, any one who invented that deserves a Jihad on their ass.
POINT 9.
Ah, yes, the west. How the west was won? By slaughter! And bullshit! Our bushrangers were miles tougher than your wimpy outlaws. Jesse James? WIMP! Captain Starlight, or Mad Dog Morgan would have eaten that pussy as a snack. Ned Kelly had the brains and gumption to make a suit of armour! Sure, he got hanged, but hey, the thought was there! And, the "West". IE: "The Western Movie". Immortilised by John Wayne. Who's real name is MARION! A girls name. What a girly-boy. Errol Flynn would have kicked his girly ass. His cock was bigger, he drank more, and did more chicks. Our gold rush was better than your gold rush. So much so, that my great, great Grandfather left Oakham, Mass. for the much nicer climes (and nicer beer) of Melbourne, Australia. The best thing about "the West", is "Melissa Mid-west", a net chick. She's so hot! ANd, she lives in Joey land, i believe. Check our her web site! Whoa!
POINT 10.
American pussy is as cold as a Siberian political prisoners nuts compared to Aussie beach girls. Our strippers take it all off. No tassles. No g-strings. No fucking feather boas. We dont put pixelated images on our t.v. screens. Our chicks dont get face lifts from age 5. They dont need to. Even a 80 year old Aussie grandma is sexier than a a Yank (Brooke Burke excepted). Our chicks refuse to have pubic hair, usually have a cute or humourous tattoo on their bikini lines and dont refuse to buy a drink when its their shout. Our chicks dont dont get huge fat asses from eating "Southern fried everything". American women are the most obese people on the planet. Our women, on the other hand, are sexy and fit until its time to put them out to pasture.

To further ram home how delusioned you are, our beaches are better. We dont call the cops every time a naked breast is on view. We have cool sharks to make things interesting. And, jelly fish that paralyse on contact. Fresh water? Sure. Best in the world! No recycled piss like in Arizona. And, our crocodiles are meaner and bigger than your faggy alligators. Our snakes make your homo snakes look like, er, homo snakes. A Taipan or Tiger snake would murder a poofy Rattle snake in 5 seconds. Our spiders shit all over yours. A Red Back or Funnel Web would not even crack a sweat against a Black Widow.

Our beer is better than yours. Shit, Zimbabwe's beer is better than yours!

And, to top it all off. Proof positive Australia is better than America, is our beginnings. We were thieves, whores, drunks and rapists. Our nation was founded on vice and fun. The 1st currency here was rum!

You fags were founded by digruntled religious wowsers.

Hey, just realised, your country is STILL RUN BY THEM! hahahaha. Man, thats good.

[Edited by corgi37]

LOL! Yes, this is a classic. I agree with the other nominations.
November 23rd, 2005 02:28 PM
Mr Jimmy I'm questioning my atheism for at least 24 hours... Corgi just might be a god
November 23rd, 2005 09:40 PM
corgi37 I have indeed been to America. Twice. Hawaii 3 times. Been to Frisco (I have to go back to get my heart! boom-boom), L.A., Vegas, Arizona. I've flown down the Grand Canyon. Bought some nifty cowboy boots in Tijuana. Went to the pretty cool San Diego zoo. Had a beer in Carmel. Think i had one in Monterey too. My Mum has been there about 10 times. One of her bestest buddies has just moved from Nebraska to...

OMAHA!!!

Or, is that Iowa? Dunno. Cant remember.

As for Aussie girls, i cant post pix at the moment cause my bandwidth is exceeded. But, look no further than Elle McPherson, last years Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins, Bessie Bardot and my wife. Thats just the tiniest snow flake on the tip of the iceberg. Wait until Egon posts again. Ask him about Aussie chicks!

Australia has paid America back many times over for 1942. We went to Nam with you. About the only country stupid enough to do so. Even there, our soldiers were better than yours. Thats not from me, thats from the Viet Cong. You guys were always stoned, fighting each other, or trampling through the jungle with radios blaring. Who told me that? The old guy who owns a fish shop near me and was with the Nth Vietnamese. True fact! We also were stupid enough to go to Iraq. Twice! So, consider the debt done. BTW, when did the U.S. actually win a conflict? Yes, thats right, Granada. Scary bunch of 1/2 dozen stoned villagers there, wasnt there? Major security breach for old Uncle Sam.

Anyway, its simply so true that i love ya's. I am (sort of) part Yank. I could never diss it. Too much. hahahaha. I have never been with a Yank chick for more than 2 nights, but i have known several. They are lovely. And, they love us because we are not running around going "USA, USA", and wearing loud checked pants or shooting at every fucking thing that moves. We pay attention to our sluts, thats why they are so beautiful and dont spend every waking moment thinking about super sizing at Burger King or going on Jerry Springer or running off with their uncle.

Americans are wonderful people. Pretty much ignorant about every one else, but then again, so are the Japs and the French. Despite small differences here and there, we two nations are pretty similar. Our people have pretty much similar ideals. We are not as uptight about sex and nudity and we (so far anyway) simply would not tolerate religious right-wing chicken hawks running our lives. Mind you, we USED to. But, we pissed them off to Queensland.

I found Americans (when i went there) to be absolutley fantastic. Funny thing is, nearly everytime, when they heard me speak they'd go "Are you English?". They'd have a bit of a frown. When i said "No, Austalian", they'd smile and go either "I love Aussies", or "I;ve always wanted to go there". More than one said "Where?" hahaha. I have a great mate in L.A. who comes over here every 12 months or so. He's a legendary Yank in my book. Yanks are great in my book. But so much fun to stir up. Christ, i love nothing better than flaming away.

It IS all good fun.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)