ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Michael Jackson the Pedophile Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11-19-03 10:13 AM
jb I agree Caro..this is a typical ''rush to judgment" mentality that most uneducated people always do. i am cofident his lawyers will vigorously defend him when and if charges are brought. This man is perhaps the greatest entertainer the world has ever known and he is constantly being accused of the most heinous acts, yet, none of the allegations have ever been proven in a court of law. Jacko might be weird, but that does not make him a pedophile.
[Edited by jb]
11-19-03 10:20 AM
telecaster jb would you let your kids have an overnight at Jacksons house?

11-19-03 10:22 AM
jb No...
11-19-03 10:22 AM
LadyJane smokinggun.com has transcripts. Disgusting. The freak must fry!!

LJ.
11-19-03 10:25 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Where's the vigilante's when ya need 'em?
11-19-03 10:25 AM
telecaster http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.html

Here it is

11-19-03 10:33 AM
jb That was the case which was settled over a decade ago. Remember Lady J, none of those allegations were ever proven...indeed, the DA did not bring charges as the alleged victim refused to testify. I can tell you that many innocent people have had their reputations destroyed b/cof false allegations of child abuse. Many children are coaxed into testimony by parents or pychologists and often the statements made have no basis in fact. I am not saying that MJ is innocent or guilty, rather, I shall wait to see what evidence the DA has.
11-19-03 10:37 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
I can tell you that many innocent people have had their reputations destroyed b/cof false allegations of child abuse. Many children are coaxed into testimony by parents or pychologists and often the statements made have no basis in fact.

Yeah didn't they have let alot of people go in Florida, locked up because of Janet Reno's witch hunts?
11-19-03 10:54 AM
Fiji Joe Tee Hee
11-19-03 11:06 AM
egon
quote:
jb wrote:
Jacko might be weird, but that does not make him a pedophile.

then again every pedophile IS weird
11-19-03 11:06 AM
jb I'm use to it Motherbaby...look at what SS and Corgi are trying to do to me...you have to be thick skinned or you will be chewed up and spit out by these people.
11-19-03 11:26 AM
jb Very surprised by their actions, particularly, Corgi who I have always been civil to. I will not let them do to me what was done to SDH. I know what I say is true as do a few others here. I guess some people are just envious.
11-19-03 11:37 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
I guess some people are just envious.

Well! Almost 7000 posts. I mean you can't blame them. I mean you have to understand where they're coming from. The "green eyed monster" does strange things to normally good people.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
11-19-03 11:43 AM
jb I hear you MB....
11-19-03 11:44 AM
LadyJane Yeah I remember jb...the case was "settled" ie Jacko paid off the family.

LJ.
11-19-03 12:01 PM
Joey " I will not let them do to me what was done to SDH. I know what I say is true as do a few others here. "

Amen My Joshy ...................................

What happened to My Baby Steelie was completely unconscionable , inexcusable and disconcerting to say the least .

I still shudder in utter contempt at the scurrilous dialogue that Tony had to suffer through time and time again here on this most prodigious and stellar of Rock and Roll Message Boards . Indeed , one can only hope and pray that Hammer will find it in his heart to forgive all those who have sinned against him as our Lord Jesus Christ did all those years ago ............................................

........and Josh is correct -- Some people get so damn jealous just because they find it difficult to reach the five hundred post milestone let alone JB's record setting and downright amazing 6,500th post .

Congratulations Josh ! The World is Truly Yours and please promise me that you will NOT let the Turkey's get you down. You are a bigger man than that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Developing ............................

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

For Steelie : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

[ Edited by Jacky ]

The Jacky , Established 1999 !

Quality ...............Visionary ..............Consummate ..............Jacky !
11-19-03 12:02 PM
KeepRigid I agree that this is a non-issue. But here's how you can tell that Jacko is guilty: No one here likes him.

If it was happening to Pete Townshend again, everyone would be crying foul.
11-19-03 12:05 PM
Joey " If it was happening to Pete Townshend again, everyone would be crying foul. "

That is because Pete Townshend is the " Chairman of the Board !!!!!! "

Word .................to all of your Mothers !

Jacky !
11-19-03 12:09 PM
Dandelion* It is quite normal for grown men to sleep with preteen boys. Right? It's also quite normal for parents to trade/sell their children's psychological safety and innocence for a chance to be around the rich and famous. That's entertainment. Not too far down the slippery slope from the average stage parent...starfuckers by proxy...
11-19-03 12:12 PM
Joey " It is quite normal for grown men to sleep with preteen boys. Right? It's also quite normal for parents to trade/sell their children's psychological safety and innocence for a chance to be around the rich and famous. That's entertainment. "

Damn Straight it is Perfectly Normal !

" Money go forth and all doors open ! "

( Avatar Meher Baba , 1988 )

Jacky !
11-19-03 12:14 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Dandelion* wrote:
It is quite normal for grown men to sleep with preteen boys. Right? It's also quite normal for parents to trade/sell their children's psychological safety and innocence for a chance to be around the rich and famous. That's entertainment. Not too far down the slippery slope from the average stage parent...starfuckers by proxy...

Excellent point!!!

LJ.
11-19-03 12:19 PM
Joey

The only shame in this world is getting caught !

................and THAT I do NOT forgive .

Don Jacky Corleone !
11-19-03 12:20 PM
Dandelion* Thanks.

There are plenty of sleazy parents out there. Anyone who's used their child as a weapon in a divorce, a common example. No one should be shocked that the sort of parent who gives their child to Michael Jackson for sleepover "fun" would see a lawyer before they saw the police.

As far as Pete goes - totally different story.
11-19-03 12:31 PM
Joey " As far as Pete goes - totally different story. "

I would like to

For Steelie : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky
11-19-03 12:33 PM
Dandelion* Poor poor Steelie. Josh - fight the good fight. We who matter know your rightousness.
11-19-03 12:36 PM
Joey " Poor poor Steelie. Josh - fight the good fight. We who matter know your rightousness. "

I would like to nuzzle you !

11-19-03 12:39 PM
Dandelion* Where are those emoticons again?
11-19-03 12:41 PM
Joey

http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/pages/pageindexa.htm

Jacky !
11-19-03 12:41 PM
jb But all my trials Lord, will soon be over.
[Edited by jb]
11-19-03 12:42 PM
Joey " But all my trials Lord, will soon be over. "

Page: 1 2 3