ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Point, Dublin - September 9, 2003
© 2003 Sally O'Sullivan
With thanks to Karl Wallace from MCD

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Michael Jackson the Pedophile Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11-18-03 01:27 PM
riffhard64 http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,103434,00.html

when are they gonna lock this guy up in a rubber room?..enough already
11-18-03 01:36 PM
Nellcote What perfect timing, as his Greatest Hits collection is in stores today. Do you think the Feds were sick of MJ's Greatest Hits? You read it here first, this thing will unravel publicly, and ugly. That ranch is collateral for all of the cha ching The Gloved One owes. Wow, put on "State Of Shock" now! At least Bubbles the Chimp got out alive, as he is now in a retirement home...
11-18-03 01:37 PM
riffhard64 think he did Bubbles too?
11-18-03 01:40 PM
Nellcote Riffy, as I was typing this, the thought went thru my mind..."Here Bubbles, can you say Banana?"
What an absolute freak show. You know, when you watch those old Jackson 5 videos, the hits they came out with, which were steeped in Motown tradition. What a waste of talent.
11-18-03 01:45 PM
riffhard64 oh yeah,i had those old Jackson 5 45's..they were great,where did it all go so horribly wrong??..lol....i dont know what is going to happen but it is sure to be freaky.I hear he is broke too,i am thinking some kind of freaky suicide,espically if the cops got the goods on him this time..somebody get those kids away from him!!
11-18-03 02:23 PM
scratched For a minute there I thought 'MJ' meant Mick Jagger! Phew!
11-18-03 02:37 PM
Factory Girl I think Bubbles was done. I hope his children are safe, but I have my doubts.

"I never bought any Jacko records, Ronnie"
11-18-03 03:03 PM
Joey

Two Words :

" Jai Baby ?!?!?!?! "

[ Edited by the Jacky ]
11-18-03 03:11 PM
Prodigal Son On one hand, he has brought it on himself. But I sort of feel sorry for the guy. He needs councelling or something and he knows if he did the media would create a field day over it. Now, he's another megastar ruined by fame and his own problems. King of pop=king of rock. His life is unfolding just like Elvis'. Minus the fat, pill-poppingb tendencies. If he does the freaky suicide thing people are predicting, he'll be dead at 45, not too long after big E died. The two are similar; great talent, innovators, but in their last 10 years fell apart big time.

In terms of bizzareness, MJ takes the cake though. Those parents who let their kids on his ranch are just enamoured by their own kids hanging out with a celebrity of that magnitude. Then they sue at the sign of allegations. If he isn't really a huge ped, then goldigging people are exploiting his strange love of kids. Soon, they'll take any kids away from him, including his own. If you do that, you'll have to put him in a straight-jacket because the, er, man will kill himself without kids. Strange, but intriguing and a sorry tale.
11-18-03 03:17 PM
Factory Girl What exactly did he do now???
11-18-03 03:18 PM
KeithRichards210 Anybody see the ad for K-Mart? They're having a Michael Jackson Sale this weekend. Boy's pants 1/2 off...
11-18-03 03:32 PM
Joey

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=3&u=/ap/20031118/ap_on_en_mu/michael_jackson
11-18-03 04:44 PM
Night Clerk Its interesting that the victim went to a lawyer before going to the cops.
11-18-03 04:45 PM
Joey " Anybody see the ad for K-Mart? They're having a Michael Jackson Sale this weekend. Boy's pants 1/2 off... "

You make Joey giggle .

11-18-03 06:14 PM
riffhard64 Anybody see the ad for K-Mart? They're having a Michael Jackson Sale this weekend. Boy's pants 1/2 off...

LMAO

how do you know when it is bed time at Neverland Ranch?

The big hand is on the little hand...
11-18-03 06:39 PM
Gimme Shelter "For a minute there I thought 'MJ' meant Mick Jagger! Phew!"

At first, so did I. I should have known that it was the freak.
11-18-03 07:13 PM
SHINE A LIGHT YES, ME TOO.....WHAT A GRABBER....USING MJ...IT REALLY GOT OUR ATTENTION.
11-18-03 10:46 PM
riffhard64 Mick likes them young but at least they are legal and female..lol
11-18-03 10:55 PM
glencar Hopefully "MJ" will get plenty of activity in prison. That Debbie Rowe woman should also go to jail.
11-18-03 10:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
"For a minute there I thought 'MJ' meant Mick Jagger! Phew!"

At first, so did I. I should have known that it was the freak.

That's why I'm renaming this thread LOL, I tought the same
11-18-03 11:18 PM
riffhard64 Thanks Voodoo,Ishould have used Jacko the Wacko...sorry all
11-19-03 05:13 AM
corgi37 Jacko has gotta go down. And all his fucking staff, managers, family. The bloody lot of them. They are all accomplices. They should maybe just lock him up in a cell, and secretly, magically even, toss in a loaded gun for his personal use.
11-19-03 07:21 AM
Hannalee The thread title may have been misleading; it's still libellous.
11-19-03 07:40 AM
Factory Girl Jacko will only be happy in juvenile hall. Much too happy.
11-19-03 07:42 AM
egon agreed, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

So far the only things he's guilty of is recording some really BAD music and for looking scarier now than he ever did in that thriller clip.
11-19-03 07:53 AM
caro Hehe yes, it always looks like he tries not to smile too much, cause if he did, all the stitches would burst.
Like in "the nightmare before christmas"

But I agree with Hannalee here.
"He's a complete eccentric, so any acusation against him must be true" : is that the way some of you people think? That would be scary. If he's said some stupid things in a documentary, that doesn't mean he's a criminal.
11-19-03 08:18 AM
Sir Stonesalot Well caro...it doesn't mean that he's innocent either.

If you go back over this thread, I haven't seen anyone convict him of anything other than being a freak. And that is fairly obvious, no? What I took from this thread is that a preponderance of Rocks Offers think the guy is capable of a heinous crime against children.

I honestly don't care what Michael Jackson did or didn't do. Whatever happens, happens. However, I do think it's worthy to note that the kids parents went to see a lawyer before contacting the police or children's services.

Jackson has painted a big target on his own chest. Maybe he's innocent, maybe he's guilty. Either way, it's still his own fault.
11-19-03 08:28 AM
caro >If you go back over this thread, I haven't seen anyone convict him of anything other than being a freak
Well Riffhard64 called him a pedophile, glencar and corgi both said he should go to prison, and corgi even suggested he should kill himself. If you go on the other thread, I think there's a few more examples.
And as far as I'm concerned, he's innocent until he's proven guilty.
11-19-03 08:54 AM
Sir Stonesalot You misunderstood me caro.

Nothing anyone has said on these threads has convicted Michael Jackson. Meaning, not one person has given any compelling evidence to prove the guy is guilty.

All they have done is spout off an opinion. And as you know, we are all entitled to our opinions.

I'm not sticking up for Michael Jackson. I just think this is a non-issue. I don't care about him one way or the other. If he's convicted he'll be punished. If he's cleared I hope the people who brought false charges are likewise punished. But then again, I feel that way about everyone, not just celebs.
11-19-03 09:11 AM
caro Oh ok, sorry.
I still think some of the stuff on this thread is more a slandering than an "opinion". Anyway, I suppose you're right : he kinda brought it upon himself.
Page: 1 2 3