ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡ Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: When/where did you buy your first Stones record? Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-20-02 09:36 AM
Stonesprofessor I was 13 and received STICKY from my future bro-in-law, who didnt want it! For awhile after that,I always got various LPs for gifts..whilst the first LP I ever paid for with my hard-earned [snow] money was a cut-out of CHUCK BERRY IS ON TOP...
11-20-02 12:22 PM
justforyou In around '82 I was living in Indonesia, and there was a big pirate cassette scene, with nice shops all over Jakarta. There, on my first cassette shopping spree, I bought some best of collection with 60s tracks. In the following months I got some of the classic albums.

A couple of years later, back in Europe, first time I payed Mick and Keith their percentages, I bought the lp's Goats Head Soup, Exile and Dirty Work.

Most recent purchase is the Don't Stop single, as usual I was cheap and got the softcover version
11-20-02 11:21 PM
Gimme Shelter The first Stones record I got was "Out Of Our Heads" when I was like in the 5th grade. My friend stole it from his parent's record collection and gave it to me.
Page: 1 2