ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lucinda Williams - Manchester Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th November 2006 09:28 PM
chevysales
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

this pic doesnt do her justice... or maybe it does cuz she likes the liquor...

Lucinda and Jesse Malin at Niagra bar

better yet go to Lost Highway Records site for a link to her site for some nice pics of her where she's photographed nice and professional

looks better with dark hair
15th November 2006 12:21 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Gazza wrote:
New album is out 13th february. Its called "West". Seen a track listing a while back and its normal length, but shes played an amazing amount of 'new' songs in the last 18 months

thanks for the tip. Might check that out.
[Edited by Gazza]

I heard a few on gypsy tea room '05 boot, not sure if they're going to be on the new album, but they sounded great, Jail House Tears and Well, Well, Well were my 2 favs of the bunch

she needs to bring back Gurf
15th November 2006 12:44 AM
GotToRollMe I'm still waitin' on these pics I heard got taken...
15th November 2006 02:10 PM
muddy Saint Sway,

What's the story behind that pic of Lu and Jesse?

Do you know when it was taken and if she had played there or in the neighborhood that night?

thanks.
15th November 2006 03:24 PM
chevysales i checked her website and what do you know... a thread about memebers getting fucked for membership fees (only $30) but promised meet and greets along with other goodies.

a disgruntled fan has her managers contact info trying to get refunds.

so a few bands have made the money grab just some bigger than others.
15th November 2006 03:30 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
muddy wrote:
Saint Sway,

What's the story behind that pic of Lu and Jesse?

Do you know when it was taken and if she had played there or in the neighborhood that night?

thanks.

It was taken on the 4th of July weekend in... 03? at Jesse's bar in the lower east side here in NY. Jesse opened for Ryan Adams at a free show that day downtown. Lucinda got in town later that night for a gig the next night. She didnt play with them. But its interesting to note that Jesse played "Beast Of Burden" in his set and joined Ryan for a duet of "Happy" to close Ryan's set that afternoon.
15th November 2006 06:28 PM
muddy Thanks Saint Sway.

I live in the neighborhood and thought maybe I missed her doing a surprise set either there or at lakeside.

I was at that July 4th show too.

thanks again.
16th November 2006 01:14 AM
JOHNNYSTONED The deluxe version of car wheels just came out and is terrific! the second cd is lucinda live in philly when car wheels first came out and she is on fire and her guitar players are both great. It also comes with bonus songs.
Lucinda is the female Steve Earle and that is a compliment of the highest order.
16th November 2006 10:36 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
muddy wrote:
Thanks Saint Sway.

I live in the neighborhood and thought maybe I missed her doing a surprise set either there or at lakeside.

I was at that July 4th show too.

thanks again.

did you catch The Yayhoos show at Lakeside last friday?
16th November 2006 12:17 PM
muddy Nope, I missed the Yayhoos.
16th November 2006 12:26 PM
Saint Sway Hey Muddy,

if Stonesy country rocks your thing, please check out The New Heathens at Lakeside Lounge on sat Dec 16th
www.newheathens.com
http://myspace.com/thenewheathens

cheers!

Sway

[Edited by Saint Sway]
17th November 2006 05:34 AM
jostorm Lovely review Gazza! (and is it just me, or does anyone else here suspect you're officially in luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv ???)

As soon as I have worked through the mountain of stuff I have to do, I shall post the pictures of the Anti-Sumites and their outrageously successful M2 Summit

ps: is she really 52??? bloody hell, she certainly doesn't look it!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)