ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena, Atlanta, February 8, 2006
© Yokero Tuchiko with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Name your biggest "Stonesgasm" Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th November 2007 05:31 AM
Fuck! It was June 1999, i was 13 yrs old, me and my dad went to see the Stones in Landgraaf, Holland. while Keith was playing JJF he came down from the stage still playing, he was standing there right before me, looking at me and playing my fav. stones song, he grabbed a handmade stones flag out of a woman's hand right beside me, i could see the hairs & vains on his arms right next to my face, he got on stage again, kneeled right before me, played the final chords of JJF and threw me his pick! 30 adults were jumping at me to catch the pick, and all i could do was just standing there and look at keith Richards while he gave me a wink. i still get goosebumps all over when i think about that moment.... it was awesome!!!!!

Keith Richards Landgraaf 1999, same night:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[Edited by Fuck!]
11th November 2007 08:30 AM
Mr Jurkka It would be awesome if stones would do short winter/arena tour in europe some day.
11th November 2007 11:27 AM
Bitch
quote:
Jack Torrance wrote:

Bitch - I really do love you, you're my dearest sweetheart and last but not least - you did so many sweet lil nothings to me - but how can you say so many stupid things in such a short time?!?

Where have you been all the time, darling, did you really have to wait so many years for to get your first orgasm - by these ole, tired codgers, hellow!?!

Baby, are you really sure you're not a minor?

hahaha baby, I am quite sure I'm not a minor! And I didnt say it was my FIRST, but it was my BEST! And if you are calling the STONES ole, tired codgers then you really are posting on the wrong message board. We're all diehard STONES people here, and love the STONES, and most of all we appreciate their longevity!! If I sound stupid to you, I dont really give a crap, but you certainly sound stupid to me!!
11th November 2007 01:43 PM
muncy23
quote:
Fuck! wrote:
It was June 1999, i was 13 yrs old, me and my dad went to see the Stones in Landgraaf, Holland. while Keith was playing JJF he came down from the stage still playing, he was standing there right before me, looking at me and playing my fav. stones song, he grabbed a handmade stones flag out of a woman's hand right beside me, i could see the hairs & vains on his arms right next to my face, he got on stage again, kneeled right before me, played the final chords of JJF and threw me his pick! 30 adults were jumping at me to catch the pick, and all i could do was just standing there and look at keith Richards while he gave me a wink. i still get goosebumps all over when i think about that moment.... it was awesome!!!!!

Keith Richards Landgraaf 1999, same night:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[Edited by Fuck!]

Fuck! That's sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
11th November 2007 02:00 PM
bilsim I have so many from actual shows and things, but the best was when I was in Australia with my girlfriend for the month of April last year and Saturday night she was saying she had something really cool planned for me, I thought she was being flirty, then I walked into her room and saw the tickets for the show in Melbourne on the Thursday. I really coulden't believe it, my legs went to jelly and my mouth went dry and I was just amazed that she'd done it for me. Then to top it all of, we had amazing sex! if August 26th this year was the best night of my life, that has to be second.
11th November 2007 07:31 PM
Bitch I LOVE reading these! So many good Stonesgasm stories! cool
12th November 2007 05:06 PM
tumbled every time I hear a bigger bang I get chills and laff my head off. The first high which I haven'treally ever gotten over was in Philly 2002 September 10. a full moon. love in vain and then moving for the rest of the night to stand hanging over the railway next to the b-stage runway, and hand slap with mick, charlie, bernard, then here comes keith last, grabbed his hand felt the ring and let the tiger go. dancing over the rail pointing at mick and stuff, just fun fun fun. Then in Atlanta the next year standing at the b stage and getting a pick in my hands from the big K. right after oh no not you again (Lol) just incredibly unbelievably lucky and so happy I could explode just thinking about it again ah
12th November 2007 06:18 PM
Olivia1962 Mine would have to be the Nov. 5th concert 2005 in San Franciso at SBC park. Me and a 3 other friends went, We were in field section 33 in row 2. When they came onto the B stage we were as close as ever. We were all standing on the chairs for the whole set. Then during SFTD Ronnie strummed his guitar lifted his arm up and pointed right at me with his quitar pick, and then nuged kieth they both looked over at me. I must be crazy, i seriously think it happened. I can remember it perfectly becasue right after that the guy i came with grab my hand and said "Did you see that!" then kissed me. It was the best night of my life, no doubt in my mind.
12th November 2007 06:19 PM
TomL I was with Nanky when he got that boner.

Streets Of Love in Chicago, that's for you Meggie Poo.
13th November 2007 06:02 AM
Zack 1. Entire 1981 show at age 17. Stood up and sang at the top of my lungs the entire night. Then went out in 15 degree weather. Best cold I ever felt.

2. Taylor's Dead Flowers solo on the Marquee Club video.

3. The photo of Slavegirl holding the pick. She is one beautiful individual.
[Edited by Zack]
13th November 2007 11:12 AM
Jaxx back in '97 i was at one of the hartford shows with voodoo and gazza. we were up in the second level, but close to the stage. we were standing above an exit portal and i was dancing. mick was catting around the stage doing the harmonica solo in "out of control". next thing i knew, he threw the harmonica, pointed to me and danced with me. then he lifted his shirt and shook his boobs at me. it was hilarious as well as exhilarating. the eye contact is very intense.

back in '81 at a show in syracuse i was in a closed section of the arena next to the stage by one of the catwalks. mick kept hanging out there catching his breath and making small talk with me. that was a rush as well.
13th November 2007 01:47 PM
StephenNYC I've had so many Stones moments to be grateful for. Sitting front row on 3 different occasions and being in the first five rows about a dozen times more. Scoring 6th row seats for the PPV special in Atlantic City in 1989, center pit tickets at the Tower Theatre in 2002, The Joint Show in Las Vegas 2 months later (boy was that oversold) and watching the band at the Beacon Theatre last November. The list is endless. But my favorite all time Rolling Stones experience was meeting Mick the day after a Bridges show at the Orange Bowl. He could not have been nicer.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)