ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena, Atlanta, February 8, 2006
© Yokero Tuchiko with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Name your biggest "Stonesgasm" Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th November 2007 10:35 AM
Bitch Stonesgasm - it's not what we do to each other, it's what the Stones do to us!

My biggest one was during MSG show January 18, 2006, I was in the sixth row, and MICK was crooning LOVE IS STRONG, and he looked right into my eyes (I swear he stared right at me) I was with a guy I really loved, he was pressing up against me and I could feel his bulge, he sang 'Love is strong and your so sweet, you make me hard' so sweetly in my ear while MICK was singing it to my face,,,OMG I will never forget that moment,,,,,aaahhh such sweet memories,,,,,

PS. a Stonesgasm does not have to include a live show, it could be an event, or whatever you were doing when the STONESGASM came over you like a rushing wave of ecstacy,,,
10th November 2007 10:46 AM
Dr Iff No 150$ concerts here. Maybe a 30$ bag of weed, and Moonlight Mile. San Diego, in May, being 19. That was probably the best. I've 'stonegasmed' to most of their songs at some point.
10th November 2007 11:05 AM
Mr Jurkka I think it was last summer when the stones were in finland. it was b-stage. Mick was behind charlie and he looked to my direction and i was jumping there and clapping hands. He saw me and pointed at me. And there was no else close jumping.

10th November 2007 11:07 AM
steel driving hammer Well mine was probably when I was driving up I57 in 1997 to Chicago to see them live for the first time for the opener of the Bridges. We had alot of cocaine (powder) while driving up and a Chicago FM station was playing all Stones songs. My head was shaking faster than Michael J. Fox w/out his medication! Then walking down Lake Shore Drive and everyone has that " The Stones are in your town " feeling and their was magic all over!

I swear, I could almost feel the presence of the band in the air!

So I guess the anticipation of seeing them for my first time while loving them like no other since I was 10 made it really really great.

I was almost in shock and could have easily fainted when the band hit the stage, saying to myself, Is really The Rolling Stones?!?! They're so small!
10th November 2007 11:07 AM
speedfreakjive listening / watching Bye Bye Johnny from Ladies & Gents for the first time
10th November 2007 12:17 PM
Sioux Ok, this is not a show.....but a song sequence on a CD.
Boot of "Got Live If You Want It".....first it's Mona, with
Brian on the Bo Diddley beat, then they immediately segue
into "Everybody Needs Somebody To Love". I don't think
there is anything more exciting to hear, musically, than
that few minutes of RAW, early Stones power!!
10th November 2007 12:17 PM
Bloozehound I've seen some pretty bizarre shit in my days of livin in Austin, but I'll never forget that awstruck feeling I got the night before the concert last fall seeing a godzilla sized Mick Jagger prancing around the live oaks of Zilker park on the stage jumbotron, it was just like, "dude! the fuckin Stones finally showed up"

[Edited by Bloozehound]
10th November 2007 12:28 PM
gimmekeef 1972 .A cold early April Sat morning in Toronto.I'd slept on the street since Thursday with a hundred or so others for tickets.No Tickemaster then you bought real tix at venue.Was finally let in (streets were jammed then with thousands) and got to a window.Behind was a shelf with thousands of tickets printed.Then the guy comes back with 6 floor tickets for both shows that July at Maple Leaf Gardens....Man was I king of my Grade 12 class then!....lmaooooo....Anyone else camp out then?..Maybe we shared some acid or coke??
10th November 2007 12:58 PM
nankerphelge Philly on the Licks tour.

Keith started up Love in Vain.

I had never heard it live, and haven't since.

Every hair on my body grew an inch within seconds.

Does that count?
10th November 2007 01:22 PM
gypsy
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Philly on the Licks tour.

Keith started up Love in Vain.

I had never heard it live, and haven't since.

Every hair on my body grew an inch within seconds.

Does that count?

It only counts if it also gave you a raging boner.
10th November 2007 01:32 PM
mrhipfl It would have to be during my second Stones show in Switzerland in 2006. I was right next to the b-stage (Keith's side)and having the Stones drive up to me and play so close to me was an unreal feeling. I had a sign that simply read "KEITH!" He saw it and put his hand on his chest, bowed his head, and smiled. After the song was over he stopped for me and posed, making sure I got a good picture of him.

10th November 2007 01:55 PM
monkey_man Roseland . . . two fisted drinking . . .huge bag of blow . . . She Smiled Sweetly. . . nothing will top that for me. . . except maybe watching Slavegirl dance to Slave and Black Limousine
[Edited by monkey_man]
10th November 2007 02:09 PM
Bitch
quote:
gypsy wrote:

It only counts if it also gave you a raging boner.

LOL, if every hair on his body stood up I would say that qualifies. It's a bodily reaction caused by The Stones.
10th November 2007 02:51 PM
MrPleasant Getting drunk throughout december 1999 and listening some Stones rarities: Claudine, 40 Days & 40 Nights, a 6 minutes version of Far Away Eyes, Cocaine, Lonely At The Top, etc.
10th November 2007 03:11 PM
Child of the Moon Hell. Every friggin' time I listen to 'em, I usually have a nice little Stonesgasm. And I've certainly had LARGE ones. The ones where your ears just cum all over the place...

I do remember one of my biggest, most raging Stones hard-ons came at my very first show, from the opening shot of Brown Sugar in Tacoma, WA. I don't know if there will be a moment in my life that will ever top that.
10th November 2007 03:14 PM
Mr Jurkka
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
It would have to be during my second Stones show in Switzerland in 2006. I was right next to the b-stage (Keith's side)and having the Stones drive up to me and play so close to me was an unreal feeling. I had a sign that simply read "KEITH!" He saw it and put his hand on his chest, bowed his head, and smiled. After the song was over he stopped for me and posed, making sure I got a good picture of him.

What a feeling.
10th November 2007 03:42 PM
LadyJane

First ever Stones show.
Buffalo 1975.
Lotus Stage.
Hear the opening chords of HTW.
Lotus starts to open and Mick is perched atop a petal.

I almost fainted.

LJ.
10th November 2007 03:43 PM
pdog def. the first time I saw them, sweaty, hot, crushed people waiting for the band in philly 1981. there's been some pretty close experiences since then, but it is always been trying to recapture that feeling of "oh my god, it is really them".
10th November 2007 03:46 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:
def. the first time I saw them, sweaty, hot, crushed people waiting for the band in philly 1981. there's been some pretty close experiences since then, but it is always been trying to recapture that feeling of "oh my god, it is really them".

I still get it, P.
I still have to pinch myself and say "I am in the same room as the Rolling Stones."
"There they are. There they are."
And then I cry.
Which you know very well.

LJ.
10th November 2007 04:05 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

First ever Stones show.
Buffalo 1975.
Lotus Stage.
Hear the opening chords of HTW.
Lotus starts to open and Mick is perched atop a petal.

I almost fainted.

LJ.

LJ..It was 100 degrees that Sunday night in the old Aud..Only thing hotter was the Stones...Fanfare opening and then as you say Keith hits HTW....
10th November 2007 04:14 PM
Joey " My biggest one was during MSG show January 18, 2006, I was in the sixth row, and MICK was crooning LOVE IS STRONG, and he looked right into my eyes (I swear he stared right at me) I was with a guy I really loved, he was pressing up against me and I could feel his bulge, he sang 'Love is strong and your so sweet, you make me hard' so sweetly in my ear ...."

Oh , ... THAT is lovely ...... Bitch !

J.

10th November 2007 04:15 PM
Lethargy First of all, Bitch is the winner! No way I can compete with that one. So Sweeeeeeeet...

Not sure about the BEST, but the FIRST was definitely watching Let's Spend The Night Together for the first time, on VHS, at an age that begins with "1". That was it. It's been all about the Stones ever since.

Second might be watching Mannish Boy at MSG several years ago (can't remember how many), on the b-stage, with our very own Saint Sway standing next to me, from about 10 feet away from the stage.
10th November 2007 04:50 PM
fireontheplatter 1st row at the giants [b stage] stadium show....it was so cool to see them all up close. it was, and probably will be a once in a lifetime shot.
but whats more incredible was the 3.25 i paid for a LARGE beer before the show
10th November 2007 04:52 PM
pdog in honor of the Stonesgasm, I will masturbate tonight while going through the ROCC thread, it really doesn't get more Stonegasmic that that...
10th November 2007 04:54 PM
Jack Torrance
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Stonesgasm - it's not what we do to each other, it's what the Stones do to us!

My biggest one was during MSG show January 18, 2006, I was in the sixth row, and MICK was crooning LOVE IS STRONG, and he looked right into my eyes (I swear he stared right at me) I was with a guy I really loved, he was pressing up against me and I could feel his bulge, he sang 'Love is strong and your so sweet, you make me hard' so sweetly in my ear while MICK was singing it to my face,,,OMG I will never forget that moment,,,,,aaahhh such sweet memories,,,,,

PS. a Stonesgasm does not have to include a live show, it could be an event, or whatever you were doing when the STONESGASM came over you like a rushing wave of ecstacy,,,

Bitch - I really do love you, you're my dearest sweetheart and last but not least - you did so many sweet lil nothings to me - but how can you say so many stupid things in such a short time?!?

Where have you been all the time, darling, did you really have to wait so many years for to get your first orgasm - by these ole, tired codgers, hellow!?!

Baby, are you really sure you're not a minor?
10th November 2007 05:03 PM
Slavegirl
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Roseland . . . two fisted drinking . . .huge bag of blow . . . She Smiled Sweetly. . . nothing will top that for me. . . except maybe watching Slavegirl dance to Slave and Black Limousine
[Edited by monkey_man]

Haha nice. I have Stonesgasms all the time, but the topper was definitely getting a high five from Mick and a pick handed to me from Keith st the B-Stage in London. Here's a picture of me with the pick afterwards...

The most amazing fucking night of my life, I am proud to say!
10th November 2007 05:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Jack Torrance wrote:

Bitch - I really do love you, you're my dearest sweetheart and last but not least - you did so many sweet lil nothings to me - but how can you say so many stupid things in such a short time?!?

Where have you been all the time, darling, did you really have to wait so many years for to get your first orgasm - by these ole, tired codgers, hellow!?!

Baby, are you really sure you're not a minor?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
10th November 2007 06:57 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:

Haha nice.
The most amazing fucking night of my life, I am proud to say!

DOH! Did I say that out loud?
11th November 2007 12:22 AM
BILL PERKS 8/31/89 vet stadium... the rebirth
11th November 2007 02:43 AM
pdog
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
8/31/89 vet stadium... the rebirth

and the power failure... I thought the world was ending, and I was lucky enough to have it be at a Stones concert.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)