ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ . 17th November 2006
© Egeboy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Pic - Lord said Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th November 2006 01:45 PM
sirmoonie Fuck yes! God fucking loves Exile on Main Street, thats why he let the Stones make it!

Fuck yes!

Jesus fucking Christ almighty had the Tumblin' riff going through his head when the Jews sold him out and the dago guineas started nailing his ass to that cross thing. "Got to roll me.......got to roll me....." he sang when he ascended heavenwardical.

I shall play Exile today, in honor of god.
11th November 2006 02:00 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Fuck yes! God fucking loves Exile on Main Street, thats why he let the Stones make it!

Fuck yes!

Jesus fucking Christ almighty had the Tumblin' riff going through his head when the Jews sold him out and the dago guineas started nailing his ass to that cross thing. "Got to roll me.......got to roll me....." he sang when he ascended heavenwardical.

You are on fire today! I will play Exile today also honor of JC himself. While doing so I will pray for divine intervention for the resurrection of a football season. My prayers will not go unheeded, 'cause God hismself took Sundays off to watch the black and gold.
11th November 2006 05:27 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Fuck yes! God fucking loves Exile on Main Street, thats why he let the Stones make it!

Fuck yes!

Yer testifyin', son! Do I hear an amen? AMEN!
11th November 2006 05:34 PM
pdog This is the first time I ever got header!!!
11th November 2006 05:42 PM
WJ
quote:
pdog wrote:
This is the first time I ever got header!!!

That explains so much....
11th November 2006 05:44 PM
pdog
quote:
WJ wrote:

That explains so much....

Yeah...

What...

No...

Yeah!
11th November 2006 05:46 PM
WJ
quote:
pdog wrote:

Yeah...

What...

No...

Yeah!

I really shouldn't talk, since yesterday was the first time I ever back channeled. It seemed to go well at first and then ended rather badly.
11th November 2006 05:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WJ wrote:

I really shouldn't talk, since yesterday was the first time I ever back channeled. It seemed to go well at first and then ended rather badly.

Who the fuck are you?

And get the fuck off my god/Stones thread - this stuff is puritanical. God told me. He talks to me about the Stones and Iraq.
11th November 2006 05:59 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Who the fuck are you?

And get the fuck off my god/Stones thread - this stuff is puritanical. God told me. He talks to me about the Stones and Iraq.

So, now you're claiming God hates those who backchannel? What if I get down on my knees........and pray for forgiveness.
I'll get out of your thread when God tells me to.

You're kinda hot when you're angry Moonie.
[Edited by WJ]
11th November 2006 06:02 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WJ wrote:

So, now you're claiming God hates those who backchannel? What if I get down on my knees........and pray for forgiveness.
I'll get out of your thread when God tells me to.

You're kinda hot when you're angry Moonie.
[Edited by WJ]

Check PM
11th November 2006 06:04 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Check PM

Okay, I checked. There is nothing new there; did God tell you he sent me a PM?
11th November 2006 06:05 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WJ wrote:

Okay, I checked. There is nothing new there; did God tell you he sent me a PM?

Check again, fishface.
11th November 2006 06:08 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Check again, fishface.

Sorry, I thought the custom was to send the PM and then tell the person to check it. A beginners mistake I guess.

I BACKCHANNELED MOONIE!
11th November 2006 06:18 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WJ wrote:

Sorry, I thought the custom was to send the PM and then tell the person to check it. A beginners mistake I guess.

I BACKCHANNELED MOONIE!

I'm sure you fucking did, loser.
11th November 2006 06:24 PM
pdog It's getting surreal again!
11th November 2006 06:25 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm sure you fucking did, loser.

Piss off!
11th November 2006 06:28 PM
pdog From surreal to hostile....
11th November 2006 06:29 PM
WJ
quote:
pdog wrote:
From surreal to hostile....

I was just quoting part of Moonie's backchannel to me. He charmed me, I must admit.
11th November 2006 06:30 PM
luxury1 Now I know why I love this board so much. It never ceases to crack me up when I come home lit from some party...

Nice work, pdog, and congrats on the head(er).
11th November 2006 06:34 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:

Too much information, P!!!!

Good job by the way..About time your many talents were highlighted!!!
11th November 2006 06:36 PM
Fiji Joe
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
11th November 2006 06:47 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WJ wrote:

Piss off!

Have fun jacking the game, weirdo. Its all fun until you fuck with people's legit feelings, then you suck. God told me.
11th November 2006 06:50 PM
Bitch
quote:
pdog wrote:

pdog! congratulations for providing head to the entire Rocks Off community! Does that sign really exist in California?
11th November 2006 06:53 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Have fun jacking the game, weirdo. Its all fun until you fuck with people's legit feelings, then you suck. God told me.

Moonie?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You might want to change dealers, the shit you're taking now is making you crazy, paranoid and apparently hearing voices.
11th November 2006 06:59 PM
sirmoonie Thanks Feej!

You remain A-list despite this lapse in judgment.
11th November 2006 08:05 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Thanks Feej!

You remain A-list despite this lapse in judgment.

Why are you sparring with WJ?...I thought you didn't do chicks?...it's funny to watch though...harkens of pro wrestling...you know what I mean?...the simpletons eat it up...but us sophisticated types prefer the sweet science...
if you're down, and she's on the turnbuckle, just reach in your drawers and blow some of that spooky dust...knock her ass back to the Guggenheim

11th November 2006 08:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, this was the refernce header, it was up for some hours as we changed it for the Joe Jagger RIP header

Head(er) supplied by Pdgo
11th November 2006 08:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Why are you sparring with WJ?...I thought you didn't do chicks?...it's funny to watch though...harkens of pro wrestling...you know what I mean?...the simpletons eat it up...but us sophisticated types prefer the sweet science...
if you're down, and she's on the turnbuckle, just reach in your drawers and blow some of that spooky dust...knock her ass back to the Guggenheim

That isn't a chick. And where did he get the uber-nigger shot, anyways? Your word is somewhat good. You deny - I'll accept the rep. Sure smacked of your admitted multitudinal style.

Creepism Factor is on Orange.
11th November 2006 08:49 PM
WJ Oh Moonie, I hate that we're fighting. Can't we somehow recapture the magic we once had? Remember when we'd get drunk on your mom's moonshine? It always ended up with us rutting like pigs under those power wires.

Good times.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
11th November 2006 08:49 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

That isn't a chick. And where did he get the uber-nigger shot, anyways? Your word is somewhat good. You deny - I'll accept the rep. Sure smacked of your admitted multitudinal style.

Creepism Factor is on Orange.

Funny..she said she was a chick...she posts like a chick...you gonna have to visit Father Kapinsky to amend now...while you're there, see if you can't have him put in a good word with Saint Nick...I got my eyes on an Ipod but why buy one if you can get one for free?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)