ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ . 17th November 2006
© Egeboy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Pic - Lord said Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th November 2006 09:09 PM
The Ghost of ROCC
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Funny..she said she was a chick...she posts like a chick...you gonna have to visit Father Kapinsky to amend now...while you're there, see if you can't have him put in a good word with Saint Nick...I got my eyes on an Ipod but why buy one if you can get one for free?

Fiji - give it up. You got busted for posting in drag.

11th November 2006 09:16 PM
Fiji Joe Moonie?

11th November 2006 09:28 PM
sirmoonie My head ain't that bald.
11th November 2006 09:35 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WJ wrote:
Oh Moonie, I hate that we're fighting. Can't we somehow recapture the magic we once had? Remember when we'd get drunk on your mom's moonshine? It always ended up with us rutting like pigs under those power wires.

Good times.

Oh, oh, glimmer, - it is you JaneBong, MaryJane - and yet, we don't know how you are. Creep factor on the highest shade of urine that that we can get to, without going portal.
11th November 2006 09:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Oh, oh, glimmer, - it is you JaneBong, MaryJane - and yet, we don't know how you are. Creep factor on the highest shade of urine that that we can get to, without going portal.

It's your pet...keep a leash on your dog

11th November 2006 09:48 PM
Jakeb206 Yes, Much Exile love!!

Can I get an Amen!?!?!?!
11th November 2006 09:54 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It's your pet...keep a leash on your dog

I dispute the characterization and the association that is not there. Anyway, its unlikely that is the score. But I will ask, not sure I'll get a reply out of nowhere, but I will ask and get back to you. Sure seemed like your MoofO. That backchannel? Needs to die, no? Its like the US Senate, everything dies there.
11th November 2006 09:58 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
My head ain't that bald.

It's true, my Moonie has such long flowing hair.
See?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Moonie, please return my calls. I know you're just pretending not to be happy about the baby. Soon you'll have a little Janey to love! I don't care that you got laid off and that you live in your mom's basement; we can make this work.
11th November 2006 10:07 PM
sirmoonie A great Exile thread chainbanged by my friend PeeDog - hijackers hit the piss - its fucking Exile time - the SUNSHINE bores the daylights out of us.
11th November 2006 10:14 PM
Fiji Joe Ha ha...these freaks are gonna bury you moonie...your backchannel is whack...it ain't nearly as cohesive as mine...Just roll with the Tupperware parties and seances...you make it past that, you'll have carte blanche in the medicine cabinet...so it's not without its perks
11th November 2006 10:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Ha ha...these freaks are gonna bury you moonie...your backchannel is whack...it ain't nearly as cohesive as mine...Just roll with the Tupperware parties and seances...you make it past that, you'll have carte blanche in the medicine cabinet...so it's not without its perks

Smart as I is am were, don't even know which freaks you just avered to. Sorry to hear you have a backchannel, hope you survive it, I hear and have learned that they are ugly as all get out.

You remain one of the most resorceful posters. I mean other than myself. Chain bang nig. Nig up.
11th November 2006 10:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Smart as I is am were, don't even know which freaks you just avered to. Sorry to hear you have a backchannel, hope you survive it, I hear and have learned that they are ugly as all get out.

You remain one of the most resorceful posters. I mean other than myself. Chain bang nig. Nig up.

You DO have a backchannel...they just ain't clued you in yet...I told em' you weren't gonna have no part of it...but...yeah I've seen threads hijacked, but I ain't never seen no poster get hijacked...God speed...see you on the other side
11th November 2006 11:17 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You DO have a backchannel...they just ain't clued you in yet...I told em' you weren't gonna have no part of it...but...yeah I've seen threads hijacked, but I ain't never seen no poster get hijacked...God speed...see you on the other side

I am remain hopelessly clueless - I'm doing a work dealie - always pretend you know what is going on. Thats the tick, yeah.
12th November 2006 09:08 AM
Sieggy Freud
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

[Edited by Sieggy Freud]
13th November 2006 02:51 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Sieggy Freud wrote:

[Edited by Sieggy Freud]

Cool pic.

You related to WJ? I mean like mentally?
13th November 2006 08:54 AM
WJ Moonie?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Call me baby, I'm so worried about you. Your Mom says you just blast Bon Jovi all day and complain about "the man".
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)