ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Thanks Harold!
MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV - November 18, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Johnny Depp to be Keith's neighbour in Connecticut (VLSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 14th, 2005 03:20 AM
Monkey Woman LJ and Gypsy, you do an amazing job! Thanks for telling the politickers to keep out of this Johnny Depp/Keith Richards appreciation thread! If they want to bitch about Bush or Iraq or whatever, let them start their own thread. In the meanwhile... hands off!
November 14th, 2005 08:53 AM
telecaster
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
LJ and Gypsy, you do an amazing job! Thanks for telling the politickers to keep out of this Johnny Depp/Keith Richards appreciation thread! If they want to bitch about Bush or Iraq or whatever, let them start their own thread. In the meanwhile... hands off!

Are you people touchy

It isn't about Bush or Iraq or Dem or Repub or France

It is about stupid dumbass self-important celebrities telling us what to do all the time

He made an ass of himself over this by popping off his overpaid undertalented mouth

Has nothing to do with politics

It has everything to do with how fucking stupid celebrities really are
[Edited by telecaster]
November 14th, 2005 11:01 AM
glencar MW, will you direct that at Exile too or is it just for those who think France is somewhat weak?
November 14th, 2005 11:42 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Are you people touchy

You seem pretty touchy yourself! It's amazing how people hijack a thread about Johnny Depp liking to be Keith's neighbour and use it to bash celebrities who happen to have an opinion. Why should they stop thinking, talking or voting? If a RO board member can have an opinion, so can Depp or Clooney or even Madonna!

To glencar: once again, you just have to R-E-A-D my post, you'll find your answer!

BTW, how ironic is that avatar... Maybe that's unrequited love, who knows...
November 14th, 2005 01:09 PM
texile this is all keith needs - another neophyte who encourages keith's own illusions of iconography...........
true - peer, mick isn't like this - because he is what he is...and that's not as interesting as an overgrown psuedo-rebel who lives in the urban grit of connecticut.........
keith loves this kind of attention - and people like depp eat it up........a little vicarious misbehaving from two very rich men.
November 14th, 2005 01:12 PM
glencar None of us on the right are saying Depp doesn't have the right to speak his mind. If he was somewhat more coherent, that'd be nice. But to insult his homeland & then come running back when some cars get torched is just pretty damned funny.
November 14th, 2005 06:40 PM
texile i like johnny depp - even when he was on 21 jump street......but i thought he was a wimp to ...first criticize the US in in a EUROPEAN interview...and THAN come to the US, promote his film and say he didn't mean it.....
if you're going to be a rebel rouser - than damn it - have the balls it takes to do it right.
November 14th, 2005 11:23 PM
playguitar
Gypsy, I think you misunderstood. I thanked The sweet Lady Jane for her reply. My "browbeaten into silence" comment was to say that it is OK to criticize Bush and love France [for a little while!!] and still live here. Maybe I should
take Glencars advice and lighten up. No offence to anyone.
Peace.
November 15th, 2005 01:03 AM
glencar Peace to you too.
November 15th, 2005 05:43 AM
corgi37 Betcha there wont be many re-located blacks from New Orleans moving next door to Johnny Depp any time soon.
November 15th, 2005 06:50 AM
lotsajizz and how many aborigines are your neighbord?
November 15th, 2005 06:54 AM
exile
quote:
glencar wrote:
None of us on the right are saying Depp doesn't have the right to speak his mind.

One shouldnt assume everyone 'on the right' agrees with you.
I consider myself a "Capitalist" and "on the right" as you say. However i agree with what Johhnny Depp said.
[Edited by exile]
November 15th, 2005 08:24 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
¡ Gracias Stoneslib!

With Willis and Depp!

© 2005 Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy

November 15th, 2005 02:18 PM
Puza Tarata France sucks. I can tell you, i'm french.
November 15th, 2005 02:38 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Puza Tarata wrote:
France sucks. I can tell you, i'm french.

French men do smell odd...
November 15th, 2005 02:49 PM
Joey "French men do smell odd..."

[Edited by Joey]
November 15th, 2005 02:53 PM
Puza Tarata
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

French men do smell odd...

I was serious.
November 15th, 2005 03:02 PM
sammy davis jr. Lady Jane wrote:

George Clooney has a home in Lake Como, Italy....treason??

John Malkovich also resides in France.......behead him???

Madonna....lives in England......Scarlett Letter for her???

Yes to all the above......Not because they don't reside in the U.S.- just because they're plastic self-absorbed assholes. I love Madonna's affluent "English" accent she's sporting now. How REAL.
November 15th, 2005 05:35 PM
gypsy
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Lady Jane wrote:

George Clooney has a home in Lake Como, Italy....treason??

John Malkovich also resides in France.......behead him???

Madonna....lives in England......Scarlett Letter for her???

Yes to all the above......Not because they don't reside in the U.S.- just because they're plastic self-absorbed assholes. I love Madonna's affluent "English" accent she's sporting now. How REAL.

How many people would buy homes in other countries if they could afford to? I know I would in a heartbeat. Would that make me a "traitor" or a "self-absorbed asshole?"
Madonna lives in England, and is married to an Englishman. It's only natural that she, like Gwyneth Paltrow, would naturally pick up the accent. I know that whenever I visit family members in Boston, I come home talking like they do. The same thing happens when I visit my cousins who live in Louisiana - I come home with a Southern accent for a little while.
November 16th, 2005 06:45 AM
corgi37 Lotsajizz - I work with Aboriginal cop. Nice guy too, and funny as all hell.

Lots of Sudanese near where i live. And Greeks, Italians, Pacific Islanders, Kiwi's - and those bloody Poms!

No Yanks, but i drink with a Canadian.
November 16th, 2005 10:44 AM
glencar Do you guys think Kiwis talk funny?
November 16th, 2005 01:02 PM
monkey_man Hey you right wingers. . .Sean Penn was at last nights SF show. . .you could have really given him a piece of your mind if you were there!
November 16th, 2005 01:04 PM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:
He made an ass of himself over this by popping off his overpaid undertalented mouth

It has everything to do with how fucking stupid celebrities really are

I agree!! Let's get Schwarzenegger out of politics!
November 16th, 2005 01:04 PM
glencar I have less of a problem with Sean Penn. He acted wacky & went to Iraq right before the war but later on he admitted that Saddam was so damn bad.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)