ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Baltimore MD First Mariner Center - 1st February 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Walk For Tim (SeerSuckerSuit) Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st October 2007 03:43 PM
Rolling Hansie I am still so very much amazed about the wonderfull response from so many wonderfull friends. And even more amazed about the great amount of money that all of you brought together for Joni and Team Tim. $3,149.00 for Team Tim of which an unbelievable $2,899.00 for Joni. All I can say is THANK YOU.
31st October 2007 03:45 PM
Rolling Hansie And yes Blue, GTRM is absolutely right. You can still send money. Thanks
31st October 2007 07:51 PM
glencar I sent it to Joni's team last night, Hansie. Nice that you got the word out.
1st November 2007 09:18 AM
Necessary Talent Wanted to send out special THANKS to everyone for the support and contributions on behalf of TEAM TIM to the Hirshberg Pancreatic Cancer Foundation.

I am so PROUD and HONORED to have such compassionate & generous friends ~ You guys are AWESOME!

[Edited by Necessary Talent]
[Edited by Necessary Talent]
1st November 2007 09:43 AM
Necessary Talent Glencar... Thanx for your support! Our TEAM TIM far exceeded our goal.... WE ROCK!~
1st November 2007 09:43 AM
Necessary Talent Tell me about Mary.... is she a loved one?
1st November 2007 10:27 AM
glencar Check PM please....
4th November 2007 08:22 AM
Rolling Hansie Stupid me. In some of my posts I refer to Stonesgirrl and her Keith Richards Voodoo Lounge. Of course I meant Somegirrl ... sorry
8th November 2007 10:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)