ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Stoneslib!
Petco Park, San Diego, CA - November 11, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones are only as good as your sense of nostalgia Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 11th, 2005 10:39 PM
deuce Fuck bringing Taylor back. Christ, I get so sick of hearing that. He's been out of the band for 31 years people. As far as I'm concerned, the only changes needed in the guitar department are; Ronnie needs to step up with some confidence and volume, and Keith needs to focus more.
November 12th, 2005 12:26 AM
The Wick
quote:
The Porkchop Express wrote:
What the Stones need to do is this: get Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor back in the band. If Bill still doesn't want to, have Ronnie play bass (he played bass in the Jeff Beck Band). Daryl Jones is awesome, but they can't kick out Ronnie. Mick and Keith need to start writing together, as well as allowing others to write and get their songwriting credits. As well as Mick and Keith, Mick and Mick T should write songs together, ditto Keith and Mick T. This band desperately needs these things: Mick Taylor, Bill Wyman and/or Ronnie playing bass.

But it'll never happen.

Edit - and they need to get back to country and blues rock.
[Edited by The Porkchop Express]

And they need to start sleeping with each other's girlfriends again and playing games with Mars bars (I know it was a lie, but go on).
November 12th, 2005 06:55 AM
corgi37 They should never have lived. Bummer.
November 12th, 2005 06:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
The Wick wrote:
.... and playing games with Mars bars (I know it was a lie, but go on).

Ransom Stoddard: You're not going to use the story, Mr. Scott?
Maxwell Scott: This is the west, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

(From The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)