ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Tree : "40 Licks Of Green" - Dublin 2003 Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-29-03 09:20 AM
Monkey Woman Very, very impressive! All thumbs up to Gazza and all the tree-growers!
[Edited by Monkey Woman]
10-29-03 05:24 PM
serge grange hi gazza
i've not received this tree structure
could you mail it to me ;thanks
serge
10-29-03 05:25 PM
Gazza theyve all been mailed now. Thanks
10-29-03 10:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Tha art by Gazza

10-30-03 01:41 PM
jaymze hey gazza,
just wanna say that the artwork for these dublin gigs looks great! good work!
10-30-03 04:03 PM
Gazza glad you'd like it...lol

surprisingly "celtic" style artwork comin' from a Linfield and Rangers fan, don't ya think? LOL
10-30-03 08:22 PM
CousinCocaine Particularly this Ace of Clubs tree sounds great to me !

I often try to find improved tapes of certain great gigs.

But I find it kind of a problem these days that there are so many new little CDR labels plus all those various private sources plus the old well known labels (VGP,etc.).
You just don't know where and when to get the best qual. recordings from a show.
Unfortunately many net sides that reviewed those different sources and named the best have been closed down lately.
So - great idea !
CC
11-03-03 05:56 PM
mannydstone
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Jaymze
Glencar
Macdaddy

I got all your sign ups OK and you should now have an acknowledgement of your registration

for those of you in the US, I'm only checking the e-mails in the evening my time as I'm at work all day so if you signed up in the evening US time, just remember that I'm probably in bed by then and wont see your e-mail for about 18 hours. I'll always try and reply to any e-mails within 24 hours of it being sent - certainly it shouldnt be any later than 48. I'm 5 hours ahead of ET, and 8 ahead of PT.

if anyone ever gets e-mail bouncing back to you (and I cant think why it should) then put a post here stating this is the case and/or e-mail my regular e-mail on [email protected] or [email protected]. The reason I prefer to use the [email protected] address for tree sign ups is simply that its easier to monitor and that e-mail account I use exclusively for tree sign ups.

Flashpoint - thanks for your details. I've noted them.
[Edited by Gazza]

my e-mail info was deleted any way you can resend it.thank you kindly mannydstone.
11-04-03 01:56 PM
Mikey Has the tree been released as of yet - don't want to miss it?
11-04-03 02:07 PM
glencar The tree's been set up. Where do you live?
11-04-03 03:40 PM
Mikey San Diego
11-04-03 05:09 PM
Mikey Please help - Due to an email snafu on my part, I was ommitted from this tree.

I was wondering if a branch can take on another leaf for a B&P exchange for these shows.

I am in San Diego, CA.

Thanks,
Mikey
11-05-03 11:59 PM
glencar Email me. It should be in my profile.
11-07-03 06:52 PM
Gazza just a reminder to everyone on this tree and all other trees

PLEASE e-mail the person immediately above you in the tree structure right away (ie, it should have been done immediately upon receiving the tree structure) to arrange how you wish to trade or do a B&P for these shows

Its especially important to do this if youre a branch and to ALWAYS reply to your leaves to let them know of the progress on your part of the tree because YOU have leaves who are depending on you acting promptly. Do NOT wait UNTIL you get YOUR discs before arranging a trade with the people below you in the tree structure - by not doing so,it only slows the whole process down unnecessarily - ideally you should be ready to make copies once you get your discs.

All of the European seeds have by now received their discs from me and on the North American side, Sirstonesalot has his and Rooster's should be there imminently.

All branches should by now have arranged a trade with their seeds and should have replied to any e-mails from their leaves accordingly and set up a trade/B&P.

[Edited by Gazza]
11-10-03 07:01 AM
serge grange hi gazza
i've received the cds on satutday
i've posted them to my branches this morning
serge
Page: 1 2