ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To the newbies.............. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 7th, 2004 07:34 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
kRg...I just gave you a compliment on the above thread.

Don't make me sorry I said it!!

Ignore...Ignore....

LJ.




im sorry, thank you for the compliment your very nice
November 7th, 2004 07:38 PM
LadyJane YOU have potential my dear! Stick with me and I'll show you the ropes.

Rule 1..ignore idiotic posting. Attention is what some psychos crave. Don't give it to them.

LJ.
November 7th, 2004 07:41 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
YOU have potential my dear! Stick with me and I'll show you the ropes.

Rule 1..ignore idiotic posting. Attention is what some psychos crave. Don't give it to them.

LJ.



ok i'll do that! thanks for the tip
November 7th, 2004 07:44 PM
Monkey Woman To LJ and KeithRichardsgrl :




[Edited by Monkey Woman]
November 7th, 2004 07:47 PM
Scottfree Why in the hell am I reading these posts??
November 7th, 2004 07:51 PM
gorda
quote:
KeithRichardsgrl wrote:
hmmm if you met mick he whould probally run away



And, I would catch him! And, kiss him! Kiss him on his beautiful lips! Kiss him on his neck! Tear his shirt open and kiss his beautiful chest, then lower to his beautiful stomach, and then unzip his pants and . . .

Micky!
November 7th, 2004 07:55 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gorda wrote:


And, I would catch him! And, kiss him! Kiss him on his beautiful lips! Kiss him on his neck! Tear his shirt open and kiss his beautiful chest, then lower to his beautiful stomach, and then unzip his pants and . . .

Micky!





LJ.
November 7th, 2004 07:57 PM
gorda I would kiss him from head to toe . . . cover every inch of his body with my lips . . . with my tongue . . .

Micky!

I WANT YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!

WHY DON'T YOU COME GET IT WHILE IT'S STILL HOT!

I'M HOT AND WAITING FOR YOU!
November 7th, 2004 07:58 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:




LJ.




that was before you told me to ignore that, dont worry im ignoring everything she writes
November 7th, 2004 08:00 PM
LadyJane As we ALL should!!! See...we "old ladies" aren't so bad, are we???

LOL.

LJ.

Rule 2...try very hard to use correct spelling. There are some BRILLIANT minds here...I still have a dictionary nearby when posting.
[Edited by LadyJane]
November 7th, 2004 08:04 PM
Monkey Woman Now that's strength of mind. Hats off.
November 7th, 2004 08:04 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
As we ALL should!!! See...we "old ladies" aren't so bad, are we???

LOL.

LJ.

Rule 2...try very hard to use correct spelling. There are some BRILLIANT minds here...I still have a dictionary nearby when posting.
[Edited by LadyJane]



ok! I have been trying to use better spelling, Im so glad your helping me it means a whole lot to me.
November 7th, 2004 08:08 PM
LadyJane You are most welcome!!!!

See ya'll later.....

MW...good to have you back!!!!

LJ.
November 7th, 2004 09:42 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:




LJ.



come on - this shit is funny!

November 7th, 2004 10:47 PM
LadyJane
quote:
not bound to please wrote:


come on - this shit is funny!





Not as funny as that beautiful cover of the Daily Mirror!!

LOL.

LJ.
November 7th, 2004 11:03 PM
stones-addict Now that IS a beauty!






[Edited by stones-addict]
November 7th, 2004 11:10 PM
MP Mick's reading this...he's reading everything...he's making a documentary on the lunacy of virtual groupies.
November 8th, 2004 04:02 AM
stones-addict
quote:
MP wrote:
Mick's reading this...he's reading everything...he's making a documentary on the lunacy of virtual groupies.



I wish I had virtual groupies...
November 8th, 2004 09:51 AM
Joey
quote:
stones-addict wrote:


I wish I had virtual groupies...




www.TinaJordan.com
November 8th, 2004 09:53 AM
LadyJane Joey...please proceed to page 3 of the Drinking thread and see the LJ/gypsy as Joey/jb show.

Curious as to your reaction.

LJ.
November 8th, 2004 10:36 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Joey...please proceed to page 3 of the Drinking thread and see the LJ/gypsy as Joey/jb show.

Curious as to your reaction.

LJ.




http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/11/07/keel.obit.ap/index.html
November 8th, 2004 10:48 AM
LadyJane I know...poor Clayton Farlow...Dallas show was good last night...I think Linda Gray looks better than Victoria P. Her face has had a lil too much work.

LJ.
November 8th, 2004 10:54 AM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I know...poor Clayton Farlow...Dallas show was good last night...I think Linda Gray looks better than Victoria P. Her face has had a lil too much work.

LJ.



I just caught that thread. Very funny. As you know - I was avoiding all references to drinking last weekend...

Sorry Lamby couldn't give your fauxJoey a decaking...

November 8th, 2004 11:42 AM
LadyJane
quote:
not bound to please wrote:


I just caught that thread. Very funny. As you know - I was avoiding all references to drinking last weekend...

Sorry Lamby couldn't give your fauxJoey a decaking...





Both j and j seem to be avoiding me today. I hope they aren't miffed at gypsy and I. All we wanted to do was see what it was like to actually be two of the greatest posters in the history of the Internet. Kind of like Being John Malkovich.

LJ.
November 8th, 2004 11:46 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:


Both j and j seem to be avoiding me today. I hope they aren't miffed at gypsy and I. All we wanted to do was see what it was like to actually be two of the greatest posters in the history of the Internet. Kind of like Being John Malkovich.

LJ.

{{{{?}}}}
November 8th, 2004 11:51 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
{{{{?}}}}



Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....still love us????

LJ.
November 8th, 2004 11:53 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:


Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....still love us????

LJ.

Joey is very, very busy at work today....don't follow tracking polls as he will not have an impact to late this afternoon.....
November 8th, 2004 11:55 AM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:


Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....still love us????

LJ.



I love today's header. If they would just crop it so it's just Jude Law...

November 8th, 2004 11:58 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I know...poor Clayton Farlow...Dallas show was good last night...I think Linda Gray looks better than Victoria P. Her face has had a lil too much work.

LJ.




Victoria Principal married her plastic surgeon ( circa 1985 )

Larry Hagman keeps his transplant surgeons on retainer

November 8th, 2004 12:02 PM
LadyJane Ahhhhhhh....after the insanity of this weekend....I'll take the insane musings of the regulars any day.

There's no place like home.

There's no place like home.

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3