ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To the newbies.............. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 6th, 2004 10:14 PM
LadyJane Okay...mickjaggersgirl, iluvmickjagger07 and gorda. IF and I mean IF you want to be taken seriously, stop flooding the Board with thread after thread about Mick trivia.

This is not mickjagger.com. This is Rocks Off.

Stick with one thread....call it..."All about Mick" or "Mick makes me tick"...or something like that.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. You love Mick...good for you. You say you don't want to annoy...prove it. Take the advice of someone who has lusted after Mick long before your Parents ever considered having children. Chill out....it's what Mick would want.

LJ.
November 6th, 2004 10:19 PM
KeithRichardsgrl huh i havent been flooding with mick stuff, gorda has! tell her because its getting on my nerves too
November 6th, 2004 10:20 PM
KeithRichardsgrl o and i changed my username so you dont get me and iluvmickjaggero7 confused mines not mickjaggersgrl anymore
November 6th, 2004 10:26 PM
violentkind
quote:
KeithRichardsgrl wrote:
o and i changed my username so you dont get me and iluvmickjaggero7 confused mines not mickjaggersgrl anymore

I`ll make a note!
November 6th, 2004 11:22 PM
gypsy It's hopeless, LJ.
It's fucking Saturday night, and you're supposedly teenagers.
So why in the hell aren't you girls at a party or at a football game?
November 7th, 2004 02:02 AM
M.O.W.A.T. In that case, you might as well call me IanStewartsBoy. Then again, I am writing this while I am quite intoxicated!
November 7th, 2004 09:12 AM
Madafaka In another words... STOP FLOOD BULLSHIT!
I'm not so polite today
November 7th, 2004 05:05 PM
kath
quote:
It's hopeless, LJ.

putting up your hair? trying new make-up tricks? screwing your boyfriend in the back of his daddy's car???

ANYPLACE but here doing this!!!!!

[Edited by kath]
[Edited by kath]
[Edited by kath]
November 7th, 2004 05:17 PM
gypsy Maybe we could buy them each one of those hair crimpers from the 80's to keep 'em busy and off our damn board?
November 7th, 2004 05:18 PM
KeithRichardsgrl why are you sticking me in the middle of this i havent flooded the board with nothing about mick i didnt even start none of those retarted threads about doing mick.
November 7th, 2004 05:31 PM
gorda
quote:
gypsy wrote:
It's hopeless, LJ.

Why do you think I'm a teen-ager? I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a Latin woman in my early thirties.

P.S. I hate football, baseball, soccor, cricket, etc. I hate watching them. I hate playing them. I hate all sports.
November 7th, 2004 05:34 PM
gypsy So you're even more pathetic than I had previously believed?
November 7th, 2004 05:41 PM
Monkey Woman She is. The posts at mickjagger.com were often... priceless.
November 7th, 2004 05:44 PM
gypsy I've never been to the mickjagger.com board. Must have been a real doozy.
November 7th, 2004 05:44 PM
KeithRichardsgrl well gorda is a lonely women who masterbates to pics of mick hmmm how sad, how sad...........
November 7th, 2004 05:45 PM
gypsy It's "masturbates" with a "u."
Just trying to teach you how to spell.
November 7th, 2004 05:46 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I've never been to the mickjagger.com board. Must have been a real doozy.

It had its moments, though. Not everybody were like gorda! Some of them used to post pics of Mick, just like us at Superblow...
November 7th, 2004 05:48 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
It's "masturbates" with a "u."
Just trying to teach you how to spell.

opps i didn't mean o spell it wrong, thank's for the tip
November 7th, 2004 05:49 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
KeithRichardsgrl wrote:

opps i didn't mean o spell it wrong, thank's for the tip

Oops again!
November 7th, 2004 05:54 PM
KeithRichardsgrl lolol god i messed up spelling again! thank's for telling me i didnt see i forgot to finish writing the word "to".
November 7th, 2004 05:54 PM
gorda
quote:
KeithRichardsgrl wrote:
well gorda is a lonely women who masterbates to pics of mick hmmm how sad, how sad...........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000ooooooooo!!!

Sometimes, I jack off with Ronnie's picture, and one time, I even jacked off to Keith's picture, but it was from the early 80's, you know the one where he's wearing the black leather pants, red shirt and black vest and he looks so sexy playing his guitar!
November 7th, 2004 05:57 PM
gorda And another time, I jacked off to Jennifer's picture, you all know lovergrrl on RS.com? I'm not gay or anything like that, but she is so hot, and she wasn't wearing any panties . . .
November 7th, 2004 05:59 PM
KeithRichardsgrl have you ever jacked off to a pic of charlie or bill? im woundering because i whouldn't be surprised if you have

and keith is cuter when he's younger, in my opinion.
November 7th, 2004 06:02 PM
gorda No!

Bill is not my type at all! He never was and never will be, although he does have a really, really sexy voice! (He still has a sexy voice, I heard on the Rock and Roll Circus DVD.)

And, Charlie is handsome, but I don't know, he doesn't inspire those sort of feeling inside me. Neither does Keith, except for that one time when I saw that picture.
November 7th, 2004 06:07 PM
KeithRichardsgrl well my two favorite stones members are keith and mick.
November 7th, 2004 06:57 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gorda wrote:

Why do you think I'm a teen-ager? I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a Latin woman in my early thirties.

P.S. I hate football, baseball, soccor, cricket, etc. I hate watching them. I hate playing them. I hate all sports.

gorda means fat in spanish, right? im going to ask my spanish teacher
November 7th, 2004 06:59 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gypsy wrote:
So you're even more pathetic than I had previously believed?

so, at least shes not a mean fat ugly skank like you or mabye she is.(idk)
November 7th, 2004 07:25 PM
gorda
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
so, at least shes not a mean fat ugly skank like you or mabye she is.(idk)

Well, I am fat, but I'm still hot!

In fact, I'll bet you that if I ever had the chance to meet Micky in person, I could seduce him! And have my way with him! I don't know why, but I pretty much get every single man I want! Except for Ricky Martin, but there's a rumor that he's gay.

How do you spell "rumor"???
[Edited by gorda]
[Edited by gorda]
November 7th, 2004 07:28 PM
KeithRichardsgrl hmmm if you met mick he whould probally run away
November 7th, 2004 07:30 PM
LadyJane kRg...I just gave you a compliment on the above thread.

Don't make me sorry I said it!!

Ignore...Ignore....

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3