ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rummy stepping down Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th November 2006 02:27 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

8th November 2006 02:56 PM
glencar Rummy sure did fuck up and now the American people's angry spasm has cost him his job. But none of this negates the fact that the Dems are a buncha loons.
8th November 2006 02:57 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
This is all part of the master plan. Scumbag Lieberman get's nominated for Defense Sec. and Republican gov. appts. Rep. Senator from CT. When you can't win at the ballot box you need to take other steps to ensure some power still remains.

Wrong as ever. It's that former CIA Director Robert Gates.
8th November 2006 02:59 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

I was worried it was Bill Gates, and spam filters were going to be used win the war...
8th November 2006 03:00 PM
glencar Bill Gates would just try to bore the terraists to death!
8th November 2006 03:01 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
Rummy sure did fuck up and now the American people's angry spasm has cost him his job. But none of this negates the fact that the Dems are a buncha loons.

8th November 2006 03:03 PM
glencar Can you post a picture of Fleabit? That's really what I had in mind, not those lovely birds...
8th November 2006 03:05 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
Can you post a picture of Fleabit? That's really what I had in mind, not those lovely birds...

8th November 2006 03:15 PM
tumbled
HEAR HEAR!!! I even got a marriage proposal today. That man was HAPPY!! Its time to celebrate everyone! Rational minds have once returned. Hip Hip Hooray.

For the record: as of Nov. 1 anyway:

Nov 1 (Reuters) - A U.S. soldier died on Tuesday in western Anbar province as result of injuries sustained from enemy action, the U.S. military said on Wednesday.

Earlier the U.S. military said that a U.S. Military Police service member died from small arms fire on Monday in east Baghdad.

At least 104 U.S. soldiers have died in Iraq in October, the biggest monthly total since January 2005 when 107 were killed.

Following are the latest figures for military deaths in Iraq since the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003:

U.S.-LED COALITION FORCES:

United States 2,817

Britain 120

Other nations 119

IRAQIS:

Military Between 4,900 and 6,375#

Civilians Between 44,978 and 49,938*

# = Think-tank estimates for military under Saddam Hussein killed during the 2003 war. No reliable official figures have been issued since new security forces were set up in late 2003.

* = From www.iraqbodycount.net, run by academics and peace activists, based on reports from at least two media sources. The IBC says on its Web site the figure underestimates the true number of casualties.

[Edited by tumbled]
8th November 2006 03:29 PM
lotsajizz shit head # 3 rolled today. many more to come

bring on the Special Prosecutors!!!!!!!

what goes around

comes around

NO PRISONERS!!!!!!!!!!

8th November 2006 03:29 PM
gimmekeef Think the Who summed this up nicely years ago:

'Meet the new boss...same as the old boss.."
8th November 2006 03:32 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Bill Gates would just try to bore the terraists to death!

Kerry would've done that too! Terrorist would've blown themselves up before reaching their targets! I know I feel suicidal when he speaks!
8th November 2006 03:37 PM
mojoman field marshall von rumsfeld has been relieved of his command...
8th November 2006 04:12 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

That's cool !!!!!

Kins
8th November 2006 04:13 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
shit head # 3 rolled today. many more to come

bring on the Special Prosecutors!!!!!!!

what goes around

comes around

NO PRISONERS!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to bake you a cake .
8th November 2006 05:42 PM
glencar
quote:
tumbled wrote:

HEAR HEAR!!! I even got a marriage proposal today. That man was HAPPY!! Its time to celebrate everyone! Rational minds have once returned. Hip Hip Hooray.

For the record: as of Nov. 1 anyway:

Nov 1 (Reuters) - A U.S. soldier died on Tuesday in western Anbar province as result of injuries sustained from enemy action, the U.S. military said on Wednesday.

Earlier the U.S. military said that a U.S. Military Police service member died from small arms fire on Monday in east Baghdad.

At least 104 U.S. soldiers have died in Iraq in October, the biggest monthly total since January 2005 when 107 were killed.

Following are the latest figures for military deaths in Iraq since the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003:

U.S.-LED COALITION FORCES:

United States 2,817

Britain 120

Other nations 119

IRAQIS:

Military Between 4,900 and 6,375#

Civilians Between 44,978 and 49,938*

# = Think-tank estimates for military under Saddam Hussein killed during the 2003 war. No reliable official figures have been issued since new security forces were set up in late 2003.

* = From www.iraqbodycount.net, run by academics and peace activists, based on reports from at least two media sources. The IBC says on its Web site the figure underestimates the true number of casualties.

[Edited by tumbled]

Was it a gay marriage proposal? I love howe when people vote for Dems once again it's because they've become rational again. You guys are going to choke on your own obnoxiousness. 2008 will be QUITE interesting!
8th November 2006 06:47 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Who did you want on the ballot in 2000?

Any Republican running except the retarded one. Why didn't you? Did you not have a chance to watch him try to speak English? Did you not listen to the mush coming out of his mouth?

Sometimes winning is really losing, and losing is really winning. Damn, that be profound! Pr o' found. Principles got compromised, then they got squashed.

This was easy to see coming. If it kicks the Republican party in the nuts, it will be good, because in six short years they got fatter and dumber than the Democrats ever were.

I don't see it though. I seeing the usual whining, circular reasoning, pathetic letter biases, and overall gayhoodism that has characterized the now dead, gone, and soon to be forgotten era of George Walker Bush III.
9th November 2006 01:09 AM
CHIEFMOON
quote:
Joey wrote

Look for James A Baker III to replace Rumsfeld as Defense Secreatary ( see : Clark Clifford , circa March 1st , 1968 )

[Edited by Joey]

No way.
He's havin' tons of fun playin' bag man for Poppy.

Out of the limelight, too...
9th November 2006 01:24 AM
StarvinMarvin Shock and awe? More like "blunder and bluster" if you ask me.

Good riddance, Rummy. Shame about the legacy, Donald.

Wanker.

Smart guy. But still a wanker.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)