ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Madison Square Garden, NYC January 18, 2006
© and thanks to Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Review of Gram Parsons bio (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th October 2007 02:50 PM
glencar Please, send me more honey. See you at MSG in April? LOL
30th October 2007 02:52 PM
gypsy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

best week yet!

Why? Were there more than ten posts?
30th October 2007 02:52 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

best week yet!

I tried starting a new id as "gypsy'sfriedbrain" but my own brain is too drugified that I couldn't. I do see a "typsy" over there. I think next week should be "Insult the druggie" week. I'll ahve to bring it up at the next baord meeting.
30th October 2007 02:53 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Why? Were there more than ten posts?

Yes, and none made fun of anyone except you & Telecaster!!!
30th October 2007 02:55 PM
glencar Seriously, sypsy, need I worry about a drug addiction? I've got 40 pills & I'm "jonesing" for 40 more!
30th October 2007 02:59 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
You could teach that skank a thing or two...I gotta go pop more drugs & check out www.maxlugar.com

Knock it off. We'd enough of this shit yesterday. No one cares apart from the same three or four people.
30th October 2007 03:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Knock it off. We'd enough of this shit yesterday. No one cares apart from the same three or four people.

I don't care. I would, however, like to be able to post here without said skank following me from thread to thread and making comments that are only funny to retards and herself. 4+ years of this crap. I couldn't agree with you more. And I hope she calls BS on this one. There are tons of threads where Coco Puffs brings me into the conversation without me even having posted in the thread. She needs a new fucking hobby.

30th October 2007 03:05 PM
glencar I'll "knock it off" but please note that she started it on some other thread & also, I wasn't here yesterday. I had no idea she was causing trouble then too.
30th October 2007 03:07 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I don't care. I would, however, like to be able to post here without said skank following me from thread to thread and making comments that are only funny to retards and herself. 4+ years of this crap. I couldn't agree with you more. And I hope she calls BS on this one. There are tons of threads where Coco Puffs brings me into the conversation without me even having posted in the thread. She needs a new fucking hobby.

She did the same thing to me on a different thread. I do have a smidgen of sympathy for her as I am seriously drugged up right now & I knwo it's fun for a short time but I couldn't live my life like this. I'd rather have the pain.
30th October 2007 03:10 PM
Gazza I'm not interested in who started what or how far back it goes. I've better things to occupy my time than be concerned about that. The whole schtick of anyone insulting other posters regardless of who they are is tiresome and infantile. I just want the whole thing knocked off or taken elsewhere. Ta.
30th October 2007 03:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'll "knock it off" but please note that she started it on some other thread & also, I wasn't here yesterday. I had no idea she was causing trouble then too.

I dont have to be logged in here to know she's here causing trouble.

its an everyday thing with her

its all she does here

look at 1/3 of the threads here... they start off fine and then she comes along out of the blue and attacks someone for no apparent reason.

worst thing is its not even clever stuff... just stupid grade school shit like "thats cause your gay"

she's such a tired, old broken record

enough already

30th October 2007 03:15 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I'm not interested in who started what or how far back it goes. I've better things to occupy my time than be concerned about that. The whole schtick of anyone insulting other posters regardless of who they are is tiresome and infantile. I just want the whole thing knocked off or taken elsewhere. Ta.

But if she's always starting it, then where does that leave the rest of us? Most times she's ignored.
30th October 2007 03:21 PM
glencar Anyway, back on topic, which was why I came to this thread: I read Sunday's review of this book(it was a Sunday Book Review that covered other rock bios) and it sounds like this bio is one to pass by. I thought tehre'd be a review of "Ronnie" but I guess things don't get reviewed until after they're released.
30th October 2007 03:22 PM
Gazza I've seen a few which she hasn't and I've also seen a few where she hasn't been involved.

All I'm asking is for everyone to refrain from gratuitous insults and abuse. No one I know of really wants to read it and if anything it's going to put people off coming here. Banter is one thing but some of it is over the top.

Thanks for bringing the thread back on topic.
[Edited by Gazza]
30th October 2007 03:27 PM
glencar Yes, it's time to move on.
30th October 2007 03:29 PM
LadyJane Three men vs ONE woman.

Pretty impressive that she can hold her own.

LJ.

I shall refrain from any further comment, Gazza.

[Edited by LadyJane]
30th October 2007 03:31 PM
glencar LOL You've apparently not read that it's time to get a fucking move on. One day you'll open your eyes & stop chiming in when not needed. I've gotta go get more drugs now. They're great!
30th October 2007 03:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Three men vs ONE woman.

Pretty impressive that she can hold her own.

LJ.

Enough...There's nothing impressive about it...she's currently fucking with three different people...so three people are responding...and holding her own what?...jock strap?...You know damn well how inherently rotten Gypsy is LJ...rotten to the core...Then again, maybe you don't...or you do and you're cool with it...You act like she's some sort of victim and that it's just a game...you damn well know better she's not joking...just read all those backchannel emails you've gotten over the years from her...and clue me and the others in on the "joke"..."peas in a pod"...that's what I'm beginning to think

30th October 2007 03:36 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL You've apparently not read that it's time to get a fucking move on. One day you'll open your eyes & stop chiming in when not needed. I've gotta go get more drugs now. They're great!

excuse me?
I don't care for your tone AT ALL.

LJ.
30th October 2007 03:39 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Enough...There's nothing impressive about it...she's currently fucking with three different people...so three people are responding...and holding her own what?...jock strap?...You know damn well how inherently rotten Gypsy is LJ...rotten to the core...Then again, maybe you don't...or you do and you're cool with it...You act like she's some sort of victim and that it's just a game...you damn well know better she's not joking...just read all those backchannel emails you've gotten over the years from her...and clue me and the others in on the "joke"..."peas in a pod"...that's what I'm beginning to think

I made no judgements other than I happen to think that on this male dominated Board it's refreshing to see a woman hold her own against THREE hard hitting male posters.

My relationship with gypsy is MY business. No one elses.

I have managed to maintain a healthy balance with regards to my relationships and plan to continue to do so.

It's not an easy tightrope to walk.

Peace,
LJ.

30th October 2007 03:39 PM
Dick B Cheney I read all your emails.
30th October 2007 03:40 PM
George W Bush I can't read.
Sid Vicious I'm dead.
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I shall refrain from any further comment, Gazza.

Please do. Time to move on.
30th October 2007 03:45 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

excuse me?
I don't care for your tone AT ALL.

LJ.

LJ, I've posted at Maxy's what I think of your actions. Please try to stay on subject & tell us what you think of Gram Parsons bio. TIA!
[Edited by glencar]
30th October 2007 03:51 PM
pdog I was going to say something witty and funny, that would make everyone laugh and stop fighting. No such luck, nothing to say and even if I did it wouldn't matter...
Gazza is right, this shit makes me want to not be here. We all disagrements from time to time, but this isn't a disagreement. There's no argument here, just pure hate. I suggest indifference...
With that I'm out, I'm having a shitty day, and need to find some fun stuff...
30th October 2007 03:52 PM
glencar pdog, why not discuss your ideas about this new Gram Parsons bio? Let's forget about today's trouble & move on, post-haste!
30th October 2007 03:57 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
pdog, why not discuss your ideas about this new Gram Parsons bio? Let's forget about today's trouble & move on, post-haste!

I don't have much to say, I was just enjoying reading other peoples comment and getting all edumacated on stuff... I like Gram, but only know about him from the Byrds albums i own and Grievous Angel, so his music I know, the man i don't know much about.
30th October 2007 03:58 PM
glencar Did you ever see the tribute show that had Keef & Norah Jones?
30th October 2007 04:02 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Did you ever see the tribute show that had Keef & Norah Jones?

most of it...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)