ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Tour is Over!
Hong Kong Harbour Fest, November 9, 2003 by Mike Clarke
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith arriving at hong kong Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-02-03 03:15 AM
moy
11-02-03 03:17 AM
moy British rock band Rolling Stones member Keith Richards, arrives at Hong Kong's airport Sunday, Nov. 2, 2003 before the band is scheduled to performa concerts on Nov. 7 and Nov. 9 as part of the Hong Kong government-sponsored post SARS monthlong series of concerts. Only three of the band members arrived Sunday morning, Mick Jagger is expected to arrive on Nov. 4th. (AP Photo/Anat Givon)
11-02-03 06:24 AM
Moonisup he must loose that hat!
11-02-03 06:31 AM
hmps nice exclusive mate

"Mick will probably arrive the 4th."

He's such a businessman.

------------------------------------
"Babylon by bus" B Marley
"Teaser and the firecat" Cat Stevens
"Permission to land" The Darkness...

..is todays portion of music.

ciao
11-02-03 06:48 AM
Honky Tonk Man I think Keith has maybe been a little eccentric for a while now, but christ, that thing on his head is ridiculous! Wearing scarf's and and having fishing hooks in your hair is one thing, but waering a jester's hat is something completley different.

Okay, who's going to contact the mental asylum?

Alex
[Edited by Honky Tonk Man]
11-02-03 10:21 AM
LadyJane [quote]Honky Tonk Man wrote:

Okay, who's going to contact the mental asylum?

Alex

Alex...as WE here at RO are the asylum...perhaps one of us should fly to Hong Kong to keep an eye on Keith?

I volunteer!!!

LadyJ.
11-02-03 11:52 AM
Monkey Woman Looks like a Bob Marley hat. You know, the red, green and yellow soft hat, with artifical dreadlocks. Rasta Keef...
[Edited by Monkey Woman]
11-02-03 02:12 PM
Angiegirl It's a ridiculous hat, his new favorite as he seems to wear it all the time now. Wonder where he got it tho...
Why isn't there someone near him who has the guts to tell him he looks demented? They would not only do him a favor, but also do us a favor for sure.
11-02-03 02:28 PM
Martha He looks like the Ambassador of Kwan to me! Go Keef!
11-02-03 02:35 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Why isn't there someone near him who has the guts to tell him he looks demented? They would not only do him a favor, but also do us a favor for sure.

DEMENTED??? I wouldn't go that far! Eccentric maybe...but not demented...IMHO of course!!

The man is still the epitome of cool!!

LadyJ.
11-02-03 02:48 PM
MidnightRambler What the fuck?

It's Keith Fucking Richards!

The guy makes up his own rules.
11-02-03 02:50 PM
CS
11-02-03 03:22 PM
hmps quote:
"Why isn't there someone near him who has the guts to tell him he looks demented? They would not only do him a favor, but also do us a favor for sure."

Geeez..
2003 is the year as I know it.
-- People shall have enough courage to wear such hats
-- People shall be smart enough not to make such awful statements

P.S. Rasta-keith is rockin'
11-02-03 03:22 PM
gypsy That's what I'm yelling, MidnightRambler! It's Keith! Anything Keith wears or does is cool...he is the one person who can get away with just about anything.
What about when Mick dons those brown polyester trousers, LJ? ha.
11-02-03 03:37 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Look. Keith is the man. Anything Keith wears is cool. When Keith started to wear Anita's clothing, he was the epitome of cool. When he started to wear eyeliner and those goofy glasses and that slack-jawed expression, he was the absolute zenith of coolness. Now he's found a rasta-hat and can hang hooks and crosses from his fossilized hair. Because Keith is the man.

I want a hat like that.

-tSYX --- Everybody's got something to hide, 'cept for me and my monkey!
11-02-03 03:53 PM
gypsy Yes! And I still think Keith is the only man who can wear eyeliner and still look completely masculine.
11-02-03 04:03 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Yes! And I still think Keith is the only man who can wear eyeliner and still look completely masculine.

I keep telling joey not to put eyeline on. Does he listen?
No.
11-02-03 04:48 PM
SHINE A LIGHT FOR GOODNESS SAKE...IT'S KEITH RICHARDS....HE CAN DO ALL, BE ALL,HE IS HIS OWN PERSON. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!1
11-02-03 04:51 PM
Moonisup if keith wears a dress and high heals, well i think you'd still love it... he's human DANG
he shits from the same hole as all of us

sorry
11-02-03 04:53 PM
gypsy Whenever you say "DANG," it reminds me of Joe Dirt.
11-02-03 04:56 PM
Moonisup i should buy such a hat, why not, if keith wears it, it's cool, hahahhhaha
[Edited by Moonisup]
11-02-03 09:53 PM
SHINE A LIGHT yes, he's human, that's what you're all saying.....but, he IS our keef. he's not making a big deal out of anything, we are.

and all you real men out there, please go out and buy a hat like that one.....we might even like you better??????
(but can you also sing, write music, play guitar, be rich, be famous, be kind and humble,too????????????)
11-02-03 09:57 PM
SHINE A LIGHT how were you able to get that picture?? his bodyguard looks great, too. you...or whomever....caught both of them as they really are!!!!!!!

good for the one who got the photo, great job done.thanks.
11-02-03 10:00 PM
mickchickxxx Keith's hat IS COOL! ANYTHING KEITH WEARS IS COOL! And I think most people here agree with me.
11-02-03 10:32 PM
Boomy I think the hat makes Keith look like an ass.

Fuck that "Keith is Cool" shit!!! He looks ridiculous!
11-02-03 11:00 PM
gypsy Keith is cool cuz he's intelligent and witty as fuck.
11-02-03 11:31 PM
sammy davis jr. I have that hat......I'm glad it's cool to wear it now. Sheeeesh.
11-03-03 03:45 AM
prism Where else has he worn that hat?
11-03-03 07:14 AM
corgi37 Looks a bit like the cat in the hat.
11-03-03 08:01 AM
Honky Tonk Man When it comes down to it, Keith is going to look cool no matter what he wears. I stil think he looks like a friggin' loon though. He does seem to be getting more eccentric with age, but he must know that because of who he is, he can get away with it.

If my old man wore a jesters hat in public he would be would be put in the same category as all the other loons in the area!

Is there any bells on Keiths hat?

Alex
Page: 1 2