ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Tour is Over!
Hong Kong Harbour Fest, November 9, 2003 by Mike Clarke
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Tree: Twickenham, Astoria & Wembley! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
09-27-03 01:56 PM
sonicrock email sent
thanks everybody for your efforts
09-27-03 06:02 PM
Gazza just a reminder that the sign up period expires in one hour from now - midnight UK time/ 7 pm ET/ 4 pm PT

09-27-03 06:23 PM
DG81 This board FUCKING ROCKS!!!!
09-27-03 07:06 PM
Gazza Sign -up's closed. Thanks for registering,everyone.

I'll e-mail the respective tree structures to everyone in the next day or so.

09-28-03 11:06 AM
Martha My pleasure Martha,i have always loved helping a woman acheive multiple orgasm's,hope you not faking!...lol

Honey, I NEVER fake an orgasm! In fact, I am in my sexual prime now at the ripe old age of 45..going on 46....hehehe!

When the house is a rockin'.........:-)

09-28-03 06:41 PM
Gazza E-mails have now been sent to everyone with attachments for the tree structure in your relevant zone, ie North America, Europe or Rest Of the World

The following people's e-mails have bounced back to me as undeliverable:

AnitaX (liuana)

Can you please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you
[Edited by Gazza]
09-28-03 07:22 PM
Madafaka Gazza! I've received your mail.
Thank you very much!
Cheers!

Max.-
09-29-03 09:05 AM
sirfito Gazza: I recieved your mail, too.
Thank you very much and all the best,
Fito
09-29-03 01:56 PM
Gazza I should have Wembley 15/9 and Twickenham 20/9 in the next few days. If anyone has the Wembley 13/9 show and would like to contribute it so we can tree these 3 shows as "London Licks Part Two", please contact me
09-30-03 11:46 AM
Madafaka Sounds great!
09-30-03 12:38 PM
Monkey Woman Gazza, you're DA MAN!
Count on me for that tree too!
09-30-03 12:41 PM
rogerriffin I just received your e-mail, friend, Thanks in name of mexicans and south americans.
09-30-03 01:04 PM
henrik I want to take part in the second London tree too!!!
10-02-03 01:37 PM
Gazza I've now received the Astoria show (very nice too!) and copies of this show plus Twickenham and Wembley will be sent out to the 6 seeds for this tree tomorrow.

Theres a very brief "dropout" of sound near the start of "Jumpin Jack Flash" from Astoria which will be on everyone's recording. Otherwise, the discs seem fine!
10-02-03 07:53 PM
Flashpoint How about Gazza for the Nobel Prize?

You are THE MAN!!
10-03-03 08:50 PM
Angiegirl Is there any artwork already? I would like to make it, but I don't have enough pix of Astoria (only RexFeatures) and Wembley 29/8 (none at all)...
10-04-03 05:42 AM
BillyBoll Discs arrived today. I have Astoria blasting out as we speak. Yes, it was as good as I remembered.

Heard from all of my branches apart from Seebee.

Thanks a lot Gazza and anyone else who helped supply the discs.
10-04-03 08:35 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Cool! Nothing here yet, but it will take some extra time to Holland. All my branches contacted me.
10-04-03 06:38 PM
Gazza we're working on artwork - should be available and posted in a few days
10-07-03 12:46 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ok, cd's arrived today. I'll try to get the copies out this weekend.
10-07-03 02:15 PM
Hand of Fate Has anybody heard from Seebee yet? I'm one of his leafs and he hasn't relpied to any of my mails!
10-07-03 02:28 PM
Gazza thanks for the update. i'll e-mail him
10-07-03 03:01 PM
Monkey Woman Artwork for the London licks = great!
10-07-03 04:54 PM
BillyBoll OK Discs burned and will go out in the post to Monkeywoman and Jimmydragonsuit tomorrow. Still nothing from Seebee and gone quiet from Robert in Sweden, so I have no address for either of them!

Gazza, are any of their leaves able to act as branches?
10-07-03 05:01 PM
BillyBoll Actually I do have an address for Robert but have heard nothing from him since the initial contact. Have his branches had contact?
10-07-03 05:58 PM
Gazza Diveulike offered to act as a branch. If you've no luck with seebee in the next day or two,maybe he would be able to help.

I've e-mailed Robert for you.
10-08-03 08:04 AM
BillyBoll OK. Robert has been in touch again now so I will send the discs out to him tomorrow.

Still nothing from Seebee.

[Edited by BillyBoll]
10-08-03 03:07 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ok, all my branches contacted me and I just finished burning. Will try to post end of this week.
10-10-03 04:02 PM
Hand of Fate
quote:
BillyBoll wrote:
OK Discs burned and will go out in the post to Monkeywoman and Jimmydragonsuit tomorrow. Still nothing from Seebee and gone quiet from Robert in Sweden, so I have no address for either of them!

Gazza, are any of their leaves able to act as branches?

Anybody heard from Seebee yet? I'm desperate for those discs!!
10-10-03 04:10 PM
BillyBoll We're in the process of sorting out an alternative branch to Seebee. So dont worry you will get them.
Page: 1 2 3