ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Tour is Over!
Hong Kong Harbour Fest, November 9, 2003 by Mike Clarke
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Tree: Twickenham, Astoria & Wembley! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
09-17-03 03:30 PM
Gazza You can sign up for this tree from now until midnight UK time on Wednesday 24th September (thats 7 pm ET in the US)

This is a 4-CD set comprising audience recordings of both shows. Sound quality is of the normal standard (EXC- or thereabouts)

If anyone has Astoria and would like to add it to this tree so we can distribute all 3 London shows from that week in one go, then please let me know.

If you wish to sign up for this 'tree' ,please do NOT do so by replying below this post - the ONLY method is to send an e-mail to [email protected] before the closing date for sign ups. You must be a "Rocks off" registered user to participate.

Please enclose with your e-mail :

1. your Rocks off screen name
2. your e-mail address for any correspondence
3. country of residence (please also add your STATE if you live in the USA)
4. Whether you wish to be a branch or a leaf. If you wish to be a branch,please state how many leaves you would be willing to make copies for.

After the deadline,I will e-mail the tree structure to everyone who has signed up privately as I realise that some people dont like their e-mail address being posted on a website.

By signing up for this tree, you are doing so on the strict understanding that you do NOT re-sell these recordings for any personal gain. Anyone who does so will be banned from taking part in future trees. The whole purpose of this project is to share the music with other fans and NOT to make money by selling bootlegs. If you're a collector who sells CD's or CDR's, please do NOT register for this tree. Thanks

PLEASE NOTE - FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT FOLLOW THE THREAD ALL THE WAY DOWN - THE SIGN-UP PERIOD HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT UK TIME (7 PM ET) ON SATURDAY 27TH SEPTEMBER.

THE TREE WILL NOW INCLUDE THE ASTORIA CONCERT FROM 27th AUGUST AND WILL BE FOR 6-CD's , NOT 4 AS ON THE ORIGINAL POST

(updated 26.9.03)

[Edited by Gazza]
09-19-03 07:50 AM
mac_daddy no one else has said so, but thanks again, Gazza, for putting another tree together.
09-19-03 08:36 AM
Fred Would like to participate as leaf

Frederik Vandromme
Wingenestraat 8 B
9880 Aalter Belgium

[email protected]
09-19-03 11:33 AM
Madafaka E-mail sent!
Thank you very much Gazza! I really appreciate your effort.
09-19-03 02:17 PM
Monkey Woman E-mail sent! Gazza, you rule!
09-19-03 04:04 PM
riffhard64 Gazza....sent you mail regarding the Astoria
09-19-03 04:46 PM
Gazza thanks Riffhard64!

Hopefully we'll now be able to add Astoria to this tree (I'll know in a few days). In the event of the Astoria show being added, please note that if you are signing up as a branch, you should remember that you will now be copying SIX discs for each leaf instead of the original FOUR. If thats too much for anyone who has signed up as a branch so far, please let me know.

Taking that into account, I am now extending the sign up period to midnight UK time on Saturday 27th September 2003 (7 pm ET in the US)
09-19-03 08:04 PM
mac_daddy sweet - so it is the whole trio of shows!! I am in for it all. Thanks again for the effort, Gazza.
09-19-03 09:10 PM
mjl7951 Gazza...New to this board...This is great. Can I be a leaf?
[email protected] Thanks!!!
09-19-03 10:02 PM
Gazza please read the original post, folks and follow the instructions how to sign up
09-20-03 02:55 AM
Jack of Hearts I note the extended deadline. Hope you don,t want any quick responses after 27th as i will be taking my time in Zaragoza!!!

Lucky me.
09-20-03 03:25 PM
Madafaka E-mail sent again Gazza.
Thank you one more time.
09-20-03 04:20 PM
Gazza >I note the extended deadline. Hope you don,t want any quick responses after 27th as i will be taking my time in Zaragoza!!!
Lucky me.

You could phone the setlist in if you can - contact me on [email protected] if you can help. we still need someone to provide setlists for Zaragoza,Benidorm and Coimbra.

No need to hurry THAT much for responses as I have to provide the seeds with their discs before it gets to any branches or leaves.
09-21-03 06:50 AM
Uri Well, this is my first post around. Thanks to another rocks off member I got to know about this tree.

And funny it is, that first deadline would have found me on my way to Benidorm, and now, with the extended one is almost the same with the Zaragoza show.

Anyway, thanks for the "no hurry" politics, Gazza.

And again, thanks for this tree. It's great to have the Astoria added!!! ;-)

Saluts
Uri
09-21-03 07:10 AM
pujos maxima I am also new to this board. This sounds great! I have sent an email to Gazza.
09-21-03 02:31 PM
stoned52 E-mail sent
with many thanks to Gazza!
09-22-03 10:05 AM
sirfito E-mail sent again.
Thanks Gazza,
Fito
09-22-03 02:17 PM
BeastofBurden Hi Gazza

Thanks so much, this is an awesome opportunity to distribute these shows.

Kent
09-23-03 02:11 AM
MarkP Thanks for setting up this tree!
09-23-03 05:15 PM
nicsas Hi!
I'd like to be a branch (up to 5 leaves). E-mail sent!

Thanks!!!
[Edited by nicsas]
09-25-03 11:54 AM
jb "You make Joey masturbate".
09-25-03 03:02 PM
riffhard64 Gazza...sent you mail regarding Astoria
09-25-03 05:42 PM
Gazza Thanks Matt

We're happy to confirm that the Astoria show will be added to this tree,making it a 6 disc set covering the first three London shows
09-25-03 05:50 PM
BillyBoll Oh Fuckin' Yes. Cant wait to hear that!

Thanks to whoever supplied the Astoria (and other) shows.

And of course a huge thanks to Gazza for putting this together.
[Edited by BillyBoll]
09-25-03 05:52 PM
Gazza From what riffhard64 has told me about the Astoria Cd,I think it may just make EVERYBODY masturbate...
09-25-03 05:53 PM
BillyBoll Shit. Ive just lost it.....
09-25-03 05:59 PM
riffhard64 I have listened to it once and came twice already!!...can't wait till after dinner and give it another listen...lol...sound quality is very good too
09-25-03 06:05 PM
BillyBoll Lets just hope that the anticipation matches the show and then we'll all be happy.
09-26-03 12:57 PM
Martha Oh Yay!

I've signed up properly..thanks Gazza and Matt! I am looking forward to having multiple orgasms once I get to hear these shows...since, you know, being a woman I never just have one or two at a time...lol.

Seriously though, I really do appreciate being able to hear more and more live Stones shows.....what a great thing that truly is! :-)

Big hugs to each and all,
Martha
09-26-03 06:32 PM
riffhard64 I've signed up properly..thanks Gazza and Matt! I am looking forward to having multiple orgasms once I get to hear these shows...since, you know, being a woman I never just have one or two at a time...lol.

My pleasure Martha,i have always loved helping a woman acheive multiple orgasm's,hope you not faking!...lol

Gazza,your package has been mailed...hope you all have a great weekend
Page: 1 2 3