ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Till the next time we say goodbye Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-04-02 03:01 PM
Miss U. I've decided I will only be posting here very occasionally from now on.

I no longer enjoy it here.

This has nothing to do with Jaxx, Gazza, or Voodoo>>whom I consider a friend. I think they work hard to try to make this board a good one, and it was a very good one when I first came here from Keno's. I was one of the first ones at this new board. This place was an oasis for me from the harrassment & abuse I had been subjected to for over a year at Keno's by Dandelion, her multiple personalities, and her cyber-buddies. Abuse which was allowed to go on, and where I was being blamed for it, and told to just put up & shut up.

Unfortunately, the cast of characters has followed and taken over this board & turned it into a hostile place.
It's the same USA clique that is over at Gasland, not worth my time. That cleveland video was all the proof I needed. JB & his racist bullshit will not be missed...
Why people repeatedly call others names & harrass I don't understand. Except that they obviously have no respect for others including the owners of this forum. Jaxx has tried to stand up for me, thank you for that, Jaxx.

Sadly this is their idea of fun...to waste all their time on message boards harrassing others.

Hope these people are proud for turning a great board by great people into a negative,disgusting, silly venue.
11-04-02 03:05 PM
jb Racist bullshit? I must be missing something...My posts have generally been totally non-offensive for months...What are you talking about? P.S. I was never in Cleveland!!! The only thing that even remotely might be contrued as racist is some debate on the middle east, which thankfully, we have not discussed lately.
I don't even think you and I have even 'spoken" to each other...
[Edited by jb]
11-04-02 03:52 PM
sirmoonie What????

How in the hell did Miss U. see the Cleveland video and I haven't???!!!!

Man, nobody includes me in nothing no mores.

I'm taking my balls and going home.
11-04-02 04:02 PM
Fiji Joe You have a very strange definition of "harassment"... Apparently, if someone disagrees with you they are somehow chiding you...I've seen Keno's board and StonesDoug's and chose to post here because the guys on this board allow the discussions to become lively and passioned...as is life...with that you will get the occasional name-calling...so what..are we that thin-skinned?...if you want universal agreement and molly coddling, you should have went to the Back Street Boys board from the start...

We will not "Miss U".....

11-04-02 05:37 PM
winter Miss U:

In light of your paranoid diatribe a couple of months back where you accused me misappropriating YOUR proprietary rights to the Stones rehearsals, I have just two parting words to say to you:

bub-bye,

wintah
11-04-02 05:47 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Now, honestly?

I don't know you well enough, Miss U., to make an honest appraisal of the situation. I don't agree with you on the whole Brian Jones thing, and your 'proprietary rehearsals' deal this summer got me up in arms. But I guess you seemed like a nice enough sort otherwise, and it was always nice to see a supporter of someone who's often forgotten in the flow of The Stones.

Personally, I think the whole issue should be just dropped, but life seems to degenerate into personal attacks sometimes - it happens in real life, too! I think the more relaxed style of living here is the reason why I primarily post here (although I do hang out at Doug's, never really posting unless I have something I really to say).

Ah well.

Nice to meet you. Hope you have a good time wherever you choose. Do consider taking that petition down.

Gracias a jugar!

-tSYX.
11-04-02 06:32 PM
full moon Goodbye you whine sack sissy...The post was not needed as no one cares about the fact that you are looking for attention and had to announce that you are leaving .. See you back in a day or two would be my guess...
11-04-02 06:50 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Miss U. wrote:That cleveland video was all the proof I needed.

Seriously, what the fuck is in that video that would make her decide to leave? I don't remember her being talked about. I don't remember anyone being talked about except Keno, and that was all good.

Hope it wasn't anything I said or did.

Then again, I'll never know because I'll never see the friggin' pissin' snizzin'....
11-04-02 07:14 PM
*ginda I share your puzzlement, sirmoonie. The only Cleveland video I saw was the one SDH was kind enough to send me. I don't think the video from FPM Productions is completed.
Do you think he doctored our copies? What was that gratuitous footage of peeing out a window really hiding? Hmmmm. Shy bladder indeed.

Miss U - I'm sorry you are leaving. I've always thought you held your own pretty well.
11-04-02 07:28 PM
sirmoonie Thats great. Thats just great. Anyone else who wasn't even fucking there see it?

Art Garfunkel will see it before I ever do.

I don't even want to see it now. Dandelion is right. Probably a bunch of man-love clips.

I am very injured by this. Wait until you see my departure post. Its gonna be a real tear-jerker.
11-04-02 07:38 PM
sasca Man-love clips? May I see it?
11-04-02 08:14 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
sasca wrote:
Man-love clips? May I see it?

Wait until you see the nude wrestling match in front of the fire ala "Women in Love"...it's a gas! and Steelie and Marko's tryst in Chicago is an added bonus.

Anyone else find it rather creepy that Brenda got a copy of the C10 tape....yikes!!!!!!!

Hey Brenda - it's been an honor acting as a screen for your paranoid projections! Please let us all know where you'll be in the future - your fans will be missing u!
11-04-02 08:18 PM
Fiji Joe Man-love?...I knew it...
11-04-02 08:27 PM
Joey " I've decided I will only be posting here very occasionally from now on.

I no longer enjoy it here. "

<------ Wait .......you can't go .............all the plants will die !!

You tell her little pal . Don't give up on us here at Rock's Off -- we will grow with you -- talk about massive potential for growth , we are the little baby acorns that grow up to be the great big oaks ...........................

......" And then , Depression set in Ronnie "

Joey von Bill Murray when he was actually funny ( Circa 1981 ) .

Clubby

11-04-02 08:29 PM
Factory Girl I have the Steelie video where he rides coasters and pees out of hotel windows. But, I'm not digging or dissing him...lol.
11-04-02 08:35 PM
Mother baby "Can't we all just get along" Rodney King
11-04-02 08:37 PM
Factory Girl The answer is clear-we cannot.
11-04-02 08:38 PM
nankerphelge Fij that last one is off the charts!

I may not stop laughing...ever....
11-04-02 08:52 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
cannot.

willnot
11-04-02 08:54 PM
Factory Girl could try. But, is there a desire to do so?
11-04-02 09:05 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
could try. But, is there a desire to do so?

Well there must be a little bitty desire, to a certain point ..... i guess...??
[Edited by Mother baby]
11-04-02 09:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:<------ Wait .......you can't go .............all the plants will die !!

Joey, did you talk to that Muldoon guy? What did he say? Because, I'd rather not deal with him if he's not serious about what we talked about before.

Let me know.

Tx in advance.

P.S. What is a "PM"?
11-04-02 09:31 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer [OMD's 'If You Leave' plays]

It is regretful, most regretful.

Miss U, I wish you well when and where you land. I had very much looked forward to aiding you in the Brian Jones affair, as I have done similar cases in the past.

You are the precedent.

Best,
KRsL
11-05-02 12:53 AM
Riffhard I feel the victim roll is being played out on this board. Get over it for god's sake! Miss U,Hot Stuff,Brenda,...whatever you choose to be called. The fact is simple. You continualy play the same roll. Your getting typecast on all the boards for no other reason than your own spineless antics.

I don't mean to come across as overly harsh here Brenda,but the fact is you always seem to imply that people are ganging up on you. The fact is that some folks are very passionate on the internet because it's such an indirect medium. We can directly respond,but we can't look in each others eyes while we do it. So the natural reaction,in your case,is to think the worst of any response that seems negative. Your passion about Brian is well known throughout the Stones cyberworld. It is also appreciated by almost all who have visited your site,but it doesn't mean that we all have to share the same thoughts as you do. Brian's place cannot be discounted by anyone. Some here,and at other sites,have responded to your posts by calling you on them. Your best course of action,it would seem,is to defend your point. Instead you always employ the same "take my ball and go home" tactics. I mean if you don't like the responses you receive than grow a backbone and tell "the offender" why you disagree with their argument or to fuck off if you feel that stongly about your argument. Most here can take it. You should too.

I would be willing to bet that if any two members of this board,or any other for that matter,were to meet up in "real life" that those two would gladly enjoy a pint with each other. Hell,I look forward to drinking a pint with Josh and we've been telling each other to fuck off for years. I've actully grown quite fond of jb.

Bottom line is this. We all share the same intrest and passion for the band. Why let a silly thread or post to affect the way you relate to your fellow fans.

2 cents worth.

Riffhard
11-05-02 01:01 AM
glencar She seems awfully sensitive...to her own needs! Good riddance, Honey!
11-05-02 01:19 AM
Hand O Fate Who the fuck cares if your leaving? Get a life man, it's only an internet bulletin board! Jesus Christ, i think you need a bit of a reality check.
11-05-02 02:01 AM
Sir Stonesalot Ah, she's just trying to get me in trouble with the trinty. I'll bet she fires off an angry email to them about how I bullied her off the board.

This isn't the first time she's done this. It didn't work before either.

I don't care if she stays or goes. Makes no difference to me. That chick means less than nothing to me.
11-05-02 02:47 AM
~AzQb

Brenda

This is the SECOND board you've alienated yourself from since i've been online these past couple years.

Perhaps it's time to look at YOURself and get some help if you need it.

It should be clear{!} that this is YOUR problem-- not the others' who post here.

Here's hoping you take some advice.

~
11-05-02 03:18 AM
Zack I find that people who announce they are leaving never really do. Not sure we will be actually missing this young lady.
11-05-02 03:27 AM
gypsy Well, she did write that she was just going to visit here "occasionally." So, nope, she ain't gone.
Page: 1 2