ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pacific Bell Park, San Francisco, Friday November 8, 2002
George Nikitin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Till the next time we say goodbye Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-05-02 05:21 AM
gypsymofo60 GAWD!!!!!!!_violins, and kleenex time. Pitiful pleas for administration intervention, hand in hand with pitiful petitions.....Shane, Shane! Come back Shane! Don't go!.....Ta,ta.
11-05-02 06:50 AM
Nellcote To quote the song;

"Drink To It"!
11-05-02 10:41 AM
jb God, what a horrid game last night...our inevitable self-destruction has started earlier than usual! And the Jets in New York next week...thgis is going to be brutal...
11-05-02 10:49 AM
Nellcote Yeah, y'all don't have the easiest schedule left.
Surprised they did not make a go after Jeff George.
Anything is better than Ray Lucas. He's going to get lit up against the J E T S!
11-05-02 10:54 AM
jb Jeff George has/had one of the best arms i have ever seen..the guy throws like a young Marino/Elway...Very interesting story about him in last months GQ...he, and his closely knit family, genuinely believe that all the problems he has had were caused by others, and not him. I thought he played well in Minnesota a few years ago, and they even cut him after winning the division. At this point, please suit up Danny, Aikman, or anyone else for that matter!!!
11-05-02 11:35 AM
Bill_Wyman We shared something at my book signing.

I came here for you.

Coco, don't go.
11-05-02 01:07 PM
Joey " Joey, did you talk to that Muldoon guy? What did he say? Because, I'd rather not deal with him if he's not serious about what we talked about before. "

Moonie............. yeah , I had a sit down with the bastard yesterday . He told me to tell you that , " The Hardware is on its way " !!!!!!!!!

See ya in Denver ............Pepsi Center still has not sold out ................................Christ !!!!!!

" Shall I put on some ' Sticky Fingers ' she purred ????? ' Come to Joey " I said Ronnie "

J. Fly

11-05-02 01:09 PM
Joey " Jeff George has/had one of the best arms i have ever seen..the guy throws like a young Marino/Elway...Very interesting story about him in last months "

Josh , isn't Jeff George Persian ???????

" I believe he is Ronnie "

Bunny Jo

11-05-02 09:49 PM
gypsy Bill, I'm 13. Please don't go. We shared something very special at the book signing.

Coco
11-05-02 10:48 PM
Mother baby Cannon balls swatting flys.
11-06-02 05:45 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Cannon balls swatting flys.

OK! me hands are up in despair. That went way over my naive little bonce.
Page: 1 2