ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header pic - Gypsy and lil Sis? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-29-03 01:49 PM
goatshead What Mathijs said was "I don't speak Hebrew, I am a pest."

And Josh, why are you quoting from the New Testament my Jewish friend?
[Edited by goatshead]
10-29-03 02:16 PM
Fiji Joe Oh crap Moonisup...I forgot all about Freddy...How's that little bastard doing?
10-29-03 02:19 PM
Moonisup my little buddy is now a year older, one of the first things I teached him was getting me a beer, and he's talking now
10-29-03 02:30 PM
Joey " Joey, I'll be throwing all my support behind you on Nov. 11. K-State must fall!! "

I would like to tickle you with my erect nipples .

Skee !

10-29-03 02:33 PM
gypsy sirmoonie, I noticed the resemblance as well...it's the hair. I'm just jealous that my sis and I didn't get to be the header. I do have a pic of us in our swimsuits together...

...developing...
10-29-03 02:33 PM
Phog I will consider myself tickled. Jesus, you could cut glass with those nipples!
10-29-03 02:37 PM
Moonisup catwoman,

maybe you can hook up one of your daughters with this hunk:

10-29-03 02:54 PM
Cardinal Fang IMO,

Gypsy is WAY hotter than these two girls. (no offense to the 2 girls)

I think there should be a picture of Mistress Keith (the hottest girl I know) and Gypsy together.

Now that would be some great "header"

Later, Cardinal Fang
10-29-03 03:10 PM
jb Check you glasses Fang..these girls are the hottest thing to hit this board ever...and their Jews!!!
10-29-03 03:15 PM
Joey

I worship Jew Beav .............................

Jacky Chang !
10-29-03 03:26 PM
throbby Must think with the big head, not the little one.
10-29-03 03:44 PM
Milton Catwonman must keep them away from Mick Jagger, they are beautiful and soooooooo young
10-29-03 03:56 PM
catwoman Well Jagger can come to play with the little girls (who think he's a grotty old man - but they do like Stones music)only if he brings his Woody friend over for their mom.
10-29-03 04:02 PM
moy call me catwoman i will be willing to help you with woody
10-29-03 04:09 PM
catwoman
quote:
gypsy wrote:
sirmoonie, I noticed the resemblance as well...it's the hair. I'm just jealous that my sis and I didn't get to be the header. I do have a pic of us in our swimsuits together...

...developing...

Gypsy - don't fret. you are absolutely lovely - Maybe Voodoo just got carried away when I told him he can marry one of them and then I get to be his mudder-in-law.
10-29-03 04:15 PM
jb Your girls are beautiful and a credit to their mothers jewish genes....
10-29-03 04:18 PM
gypsy Cardy Fang, that is very sweet. Thanks!
Catwoman, I think the word I meant to use is "envious." Your girls are beautiful...you must be as well!
10-29-03 04:18 PM
catwoman
quote:
jb wrote:
Your girls are beautiful and a credit to their mothers jewish genes....

aw shucks, jb - hey remember the Saturday Night Live skit with Larraine Newman and Gilder Radner - Jewess Jeans??
10-29-03 04:19 PM
Joey " Catwoman, I think the word I meant to use is "envious." Your girls are beautiful...you must be as well! "

Easy Girl !!!!

Kins !

10-29-03 04:20 PM
jb Yes I do...Catwoman, are you single?
10-29-03 04:22 PM
Fiji Joe I say "K"

You say "State"

"K"
10-29-03 04:23 PM
Joey I say "K"

You say "State"

"K"

You are going down this year ol' Beer Tittied one .

10-29-03 04:27 PM
gypsy He'll be 'going down' on some pie tonight if he's lucky.
10-29-03 04:27 PM
Fiji Joe Joey...in all seriousness...what else is there in Nebraska besides football memories?
10-29-03 04:33 PM
Joey " Joey...in all seriousness...what else is there in Nebraska besides football memories? "

My Family ....................

My Girlfriend ................

My Friends ( who make the world around you ) ........

My Dope ..........................

My Booze .........................

My ..................Damn ...........I have to pee

I'll Be Back !

Skee !

10-29-03 04:35 PM
Fiji Joe When we hitting a Chiefs game Joey?...I might still be able to get those tickets...of course, now that you divulged all your personal assets, I will be requiring a taste of your dope, your booze and your girlfriend
10-29-03 05:12 PM
Child of the Moon Everyone lay off. Those girls are my girlfriends now. Voodoo, you can have the Richards sisters now...

Just one drink, and I'll fall down drunk!

Ya gals are gorgeous.
10-29-03 05:25 PM
Joey " When we hitting a Chiefs game Joey?...I might still be able to get those tickets... "

If you can get me AFC Championship Playoff Tix ( lower level , no Upper Tiers Please ) I am there my Brother .

I know it will be late January and freezing cold --- But the Joey don't care .

Kins !

10-29-03 10:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm just jealous that my sis and I didn't get to be the header. I do have a pic of us in our swimsuits together...

I do prefer you both for a header
10-30-03 01:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
goatshead wrote:
And Josh, why are you quoting from the New Testament my Jewish friend?

Why not? Jesus quoted from the Old Testament? Besides can Jesus be Jew and a Christian at the same time? After all isn't he actually the King of the Jews and he's a christian...I think.
Page: 1 2 3