ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header pic - Gypsy and lil Sis? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-29-03 02:54 AM
sirmoonie Didn't yins think it was for a second when the pic was slowly loading? The two contrasting hair colors?

Anyway, thats four very pretty women. At least three of whom are Stones fans!
10-29-03 03:03 AM
Jumacfly caliente caliente....
10-29-03 04:24 AM
Moonisup nice header
10-29-03 05:52 AM
Mathijs shalom, ani lo meteber Ivrit, ani nudnik.

Mathijs
10-29-03 06:04 AM
fmk438j

Friggen mesmerizing.

What is it about a gorgeous woman that puts you in a trance? I could stare at that for hours.

The best thing is, you know it is REAL. It's not a model in a magazine, no airbrush, no professional photography, just the real deal. Real chick, out there, somwhere, living and breathing. Pure and simple.

I guess 20 years old for the left one, and 19 for the one on our right.
10-29-03 07:34 AM
Sir Stonesalot I really had no idea that they grew them like that in Israel. No wonder the US gives them our full support!

Simply divine.
10-29-03 09:12 AM
Fiji Joe "I really had no idea that they grew them like that in Israel."

Sure SS, as long as they don't take the bus.
10-29-03 09:22 AM
UGot2Rollme I've never been to Israel, but a friend of mine said the young ladies there are remarkably beautiful. This is nice evidence...

but, Why do this duo call themselves the "Cat Girls"?...
(try to keep the answer clean.. ;-)

10-29-03 09:26 AM
Boomy Yeah!!! Cat Girls?

Wait..is one of them CatWoman? If so, which one?!?!?
[Edited by Boomy]
[Edited by Boomy]
10-29-03 09:44 AM
Mathijs I lived for one year in Israel, and I can tell you the women are on par with Brazilian women.

Mathijs
10-29-03 10:06 AM
jb Please support Israel so beautiful young ladies like these are not blown up by homicidal maniacs.
[Edited by jb]
10-29-03 10:27 AM
Joey

I love a Jewish Princess .

I love an Italian Princess .

I love my Baby Steelie .

[ The kid can Edit ..................and you ?!?!?! ]

Skee !
10-29-03 10:58 AM
sirmoonie Those two can deploy my airbag anyday.
10-29-03 11:07 AM
jb I respect you SirMoonie b/c you don't hold grudges and we have agreed to disagree on certain issues...You are a shining beacon of light and a fine example of British ingenuity.
10-29-03 11:24 AM
Joey " I respect you SirMoonie b/c you don't hold grudges and we have agreed to disagree on certain issues...You are a shining beacon of light and a fine example of British ingenuity. "

Sir Moonie's pure and unbridled decency stands out amongst the hypocritical populace like a White man at a " Frankie Beverly & Maze " concert in South Florida .

Indeed , his relaxed nature coupled with a dogma of keen perspicacity and vivid oraculation make visiting this board the sheer luminescent and saliant joy it has become for all of us judiciously and indefatigably slaving away at the Salt Mines .

Sir ..................I salute you and I drink to you tonight :

[ Quite a Respectable Editing Job by the Jacky ]

Jacky !
10-29-03 11:29 AM
jb "There is in all men such a demand for the superlative, so much so that the poor devil who has no other way of reaching it attains it by getting drunk"-Oliver Wendall Holmes(No r/s to the late and equally great John "the rod" Holmes).
10-29-03 11:36 AM
nankerphelge "Some's got it and some's ain't"

Andy Griffith

PS -- jb, you should open "JB's So. Fla. Secretarial School and Home for Wayward Isreali Women"

You could take those poor ladies outta harms' way and provide them with some rock solid vocational training!!

We all know you have that philandering...I mean philanthropic way about you!
10-29-03 11:40 AM
Joey " PS -- jb, you should open "JB's So. Fla. Secretarial School and Home for Wayward Isreali Women" "

I hear Josh's secretary is so scaldingly hot that Uma Thurman and Salma Hayek have nothing on her ...........................Plus , Josh just cashed in a CD ( CD # 34 ) and bought her breast implants .

" The Enemy has met his MASTER in the Fields for HIS will is NOT as strong as OUR will ! "

-- Lyndon Baines Johnson ( December 18th , 1967 , 2:00 PM CDT )

" Beat the living shite out of me Ronnie "

D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca !

[Edited by Joey]
[Edited by Joey]
10-29-03 11:46 AM
jb "Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die"-New Testament.
10-29-03 11:48 AM
Joey

" Where is My Dope ? "

Jacky ( Every friggin day of the year ! )

10-29-03 11:50 AM
Tom
quote:
Mathijs wrote:
shalom, ani lo meteber Ivrit, ani nudnik.

Listen Mathijs you better give us a translation as the words "ani" and "nudnik" are making me think in nothing but unconventional sex practices

10-29-03 11:53 AM
jb OH, my good friend Tom again...
10-29-03 11:53 AM
Factory Girl Are the header girls circumsized???
10-29-03 11:57 AM
Phog Lovely girls, these two. They should come to Allen Fieldhouse and roll around the basketball court with me.
10-29-03 12:20 PM
Joey " Lovely girls, these two. They should come to Allen Fieldhouse and roll around the basketball court with me. "

...............Sorry about Kansas's quarterback situation .

Just in time for Nebraska too .......................

Developing ..........................................

" Hit Me Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!!

10-29-03 01:31 PM
Phog Terrible timing. I thought that the Jayturkeys might just have a shot at the upset this year. Haven't beaten the Bugeaters since '68.

Joey, I'll be throwing all my support behind you on Nov. 11. K-State must fall!!
10-29-03 01:32 PM
catwoman Voodoo - you is wicked. Putting them so up there. :-)) Makes a catwoman proud of her lil' young uns. Responses were quite tame so I showed them this thread. They were surprised to say the least - they had no idea I sent the photo in. The one on the left is 17 and the one on the right is 19. Ayala and Suzie.
10-29-03 01:35 PM
Moonisup are they stonesfans???
10-29-03 01:36 PM
jb They are too old for you Rik...
[Edited by jb]
10-29-03 01:42 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
They are too old for you Rik...
[Edited by jb]

hahah!!