ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Pauline!
Thanks thejuf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Keith losing his cool? Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 23rd, 2005 06:05 PM
keefkid I just cant believe that some of you here are Rolling Stones fans with the garbage slinging around about both Mick & Keef...

I think that their friendship is stronger than ever, they both respect and admire each other, and together they are the core of the worlds greatest Rock & Roll band ever...

and the brian thing...dont even get me started, he was an insecure mess who could not handle his drugs ... END OF STORY ... I am sure he probably was a very nice guy at times but, wtf ancient history people...

October 23rd, 2005 06:14 PM
keefkid [quote]The Porkchop Express wrote:

meanwhile Keith has become a bad charicature of himself: a decrepit old ex-junkie/alcoholic. I miss the ol' buccaneer outlaw from the early 70s, who was joined at the hip with Parsons, wrote great music and still said decent things about past and present bandmates.
[quote]

Decrepit old ex-junkie/alcoholic???

As one decreptit old ex-junkie/EX-alcoholic (i only drink occasionally now, swear) defending another....screw you buddy....KEEF ROCKS

and how the f do you know he is an alcoholic anyway???? Are you there when he wakes up in the morning and downs a bottle of vodka?? Do you even know what an alcoholic is?

If keef was such a raging alcoholic as people like to portray him, no way would he still be out there playing, sure he still likes his drink, but i truley believe he is a victim of the character the media and Stones fans have made him out to be...DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE
October 24th, 2005 09:10 PM
jeffndeena he needs to lose that stupid hat he is always wearing in pics this year, he looks like an fool.
October 25th, 2005 02:58 PM
texile the ol buccaneer outlaw of the 70s is just as much a myth as the junkie/alcohoic blah, blah......
yes indeed,
DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE....
i love both these guys - they remind me of that mellow, song from the 80s:
'just once, can we find a way to finally make it last,
make the magic last for more than just one night....
and admit to one another -
we're no goo without each other...'

they're both full of shit - but keef gets away with it more than mick.....it ain't right.
October 28th, 2005 02:32 PM
The Porkchop Express
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
Porky,

Why so angry about Keef?

I mean, I can't stand that hyperactive, soulless but eficient egomaniac, but think a little about the poor Keef, who had to deal his whole life with him! Wasn't that the coolest thing ever? Some fifty years ago, he must have given up the senseless arguing with him, was that a really bad decision for him?

Excuse me, but what in the whole world has Keef to do with Brian's booting, and don't you think you have somehow too idealized imagine of him? You've probably read Bill's book, why would Bill lie about Brian so bad?

Brian & Taylor issues - these troubles were solved by the cheef doorman, without Keef's contribution at all, you'd better believe it.

Keith is a douchebag

egomaniac? who are the two douchebags who took all the songwriting credits? it's obvious you know nothing about Jones...read 'Golden Stone' by Laura Jackson. Brian quit, he wasn't booted.

no, I've researched Brian extensively and of course he was no angel at times, but when it comes down to it he was a good person.

again, read 'Golden Stone'

quote:
keefkid wrote:
and the brian thing...dont even get me started, he was an insecure mess who could not handle his drugs ... END OF STORY ... I am sure he probably was a very nice guy at times but, wtf ancient history people...

and why did he become an insecure mess? hmmmmm....I don't know, probably something to do with ALO, Mick and Keith stealing his band, his music and stabbing him in the back and picking on him 24/7

quote:
keefkid wrote:
Decrepit old ex-junkie/alcoholic???

As one decreptit old ex-junkie/EX-alcoholic (i only drink occasionally now, swear) defending another....screw you buddy....KEEF ROCKS

ahahahahah yeah okay dude, you're the kewlist

quote:
keefkid wrote:
and how the f do you know he is an alcoholic anyway???? Are you there when he wakes up in the morning and downs a bottle of vodka?? Do you even know what an alcoholic is?

gee I don't know, probably something to do with the fact that he fell asleep on stage in the 70s, could hardly play, was constantly drinking and drunk etc.

quote:
keefkid wrote:
If keef was such a raging alcoholic as people like to portray him, no way would he still be out there playing, sure he still likes his drink, but i truley believe he is a victim of the character the media and Stones fans have made him out to be...DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

you mean barely playing....the dude should be able to play 'Brown Sugar' in his sleep and yet he still fucks it up
October 28th, 2005 03:05 PM
keefkid Hey Pork Chop....

think you need another band to follow...you obviously cant stand the Stones

get your head out of yer ass..ahh sorry i mean the past....

and no it is not 'kewwwlllll' to be a junkie or an alcoholic, I'm just stating a fact
October 28th, 2005 03:34 PM
sammy davis jr. I second porkchop on this one...
October 28th, 2005 04:41 PM
keefkid
i just dont understand....why are you people even here if you dont like the Stones? just to make nasty comments I guess....

real sorry to tell you this, but Mick Taylor and Brian Jones have not been around for over 30 YEARS..they have NOTHING to do with who the Stones are now, and isnt that what this site is about?? The Rolling Stones right??? I mean yea I can see talking about the history of the band, etc, but dammmmmmm talk about living in the past....

if you dont like what the Stones are serving, leave the fucking restaurant...
October 30th, 2005 03:33 PM
The Porkchop Express
quote:
keefkid wrote:
Hey Pork Chop....

think you need another band to follow...you obviously cant stand the Stones

get your head out of yer ass..ahh sorry i mean the past....

and no it is not 'kewwwlllll' to be a junkie or an alcoholic, I'm just stating a fact

so, let me get this straight....according to your logic, enjoying the Stones in their glory days (the 1960s and early 70s) is living in the past. so, would it better then of me to prefer the Rolling Bones of present instead? lame.

quote:
keefkid wrote:

i just dont understand....why are you people even here if you dont like the Stones? just to make nasty comments I guess....

I'm here to state my opinions. I love the Stones from 1962-1973, when they were clearly at their best. I'm not crazy about Jagger and Richards, and especially how they treated Brian, Mick T, Bill etc. And hey, if you and others don't like it, well, tough shit.

quote:
keefkid wrote:
real sorry to tell you this, but Mick Taylor and Brian Jones have not been around for over 30 YEARS..they have NOTHING to do with who the Stones are now, and isnt that what this site is about?? The Rolling Stones right??? I mean yea I can see talking about the history of the band, etc, but dammmmmmm talk about living in the past....

if you dont like what the Stones are serving, leave the fucking restaurant...

yeah exactly

The Beatles, Hendrix, Marvin Gaye, Humble Pie, Small Faces et al are also no more, but that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy their incredible music.

the Stones best years are clearly behind them and there's nothing wrong with enjoying their great music. In regards to today's Rolling Bones, they're a joke. But I'll give credit where it's due: Jagger is still one hell of a performer and can put on a terrific show. He's in top shape and is clearly one of the top showman and entertainers out there today.
October 30th, 2005 10:23 PM
keefkid ok pc 'nuff said...peace

and I have to agree that new Stones doesnt quite measure up to old Stones...my fav Stones music is from '69 - '75, favorite disc is Exile, and I havent bought a new Stones disc since Dirty Work...I got BB but I won it from a radio contest, not sure if I would have bought it otherwise...

but im just glad they are still out there doing there thing and havent quit...

'its not over until the skinny guy with the big lips stops singing...'
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)