ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Beacon Theatre, NYC - 29th October 2006
© Beast
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: send pic to stonesdoug for beacon Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
24th October 2006 01:56 PM
chevysales http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm586.showMessage?topicID=21.topic

SHIDOOBEEans will be extras ---more info coming soon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just got word that this is a go---Good luck everyone

OK---here's the possible deal---a groups (I don't know the number) of SHIDOOBEEans may be able to get into both shows. All details are in the process of being ironed out and I will know more later but this is what I need everybody to do before then.
We may be used as extras in the film-

1-You must email me a picture of yourself-([email protected])---it must be a jpg. if it doesn't show up as I click on it, it won't be passed on. Also in the email---give me your SHIDOOBEE name and a phone number where you can be contacted I ALSO NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER AGE SOCIAL SEC NUMBER

2-You must be able to attend both shows

3-You must be available at any time in NYC -Sun-Mon-Tue and Wednesday

4-You must abide by all the rules---remember this is being filmed

5--If you joined SHIDOOBEE today, your picture will not be passed on

6- If this happens, the decision of who is chosen will be made on Thursday

This may not happen---I'm having further discussions later this morning

I am not going to be able to answer any emails or personal questions about this until I know more. When I do, it will be posted immediately

I must have all pictures in TODAY!!!

Edited by: Stonesdoug at: 10/24/06 12:09 pm
24th October 2006 03:17 PM
Saint Sway Fuck! Those cats at Stonesdoug are totally dialed in!!

Where's the Holy Trinity's juice??? Has Cohl & Co not heard Voodoo's pod casts??

I never joined SD's msg board. And am now shit out of luck

I must now pay the price for being loyal to my beloved Rocks Off
24th October 2006 03:20 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Fuck! Those cats at Stonesdoug are totally dialed in!!

Where's the Holy Trinity's juice??? Has Cohl & Co not heard Voodoo's pod casts??

I never joined SD's msg board. And am now shit out of luck

I joined Shidoobee to sell an extra ticket. . .I am now entered in this craziness as well.
24th October 2006 03:23 PM
nankerphelge Doug, here is a pic of Joey:

24th October 2006 03:24 PM
Saint Sway but it says if you join up today at Shidoobee you're too late and they wont pass on your pic
24th October 2006 03:25 PM
pdog I trust Doug, but why does he need my SS #?
24th October 2006 03:27 PM
jb For either identification or tax purposes I assume.
24th October 2006 03:28 PM
Gazza Doug himself doesnt need it - the people who have provided the opportunity seemingly do (which kinda rules out non-US nationals one would think..) It appears the guy who provided the opportunity - assuming it comes off - happens to post over there
24th October 2006 03:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Doug himself doesnt need it - the people who have provided the opportunity seemingly do (which kinda rules out non-US nationals one would think..) It appears the guy who provided the opportunity - assuming it comes off - happens to post over there

Too bad you Brits don't have SS #'s...
That's not even funny, that really sucks!
24th October 2006 03:33 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
For either identification or tax purposes I assume.

It's for the Secret Service in order to weed out the shitheads.

Did you forget about Slick Willie?
24th October 2006 03:34 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

24th October 2006 03:37 PM
LadyJane Hmmmmmmmm......LadyJaneRO is a regular.

What the hell?

I'm going for it!!!

LJ.

Nanky..you are KILLING me with the Joey? pics today!!!

24th October 2006 03:40 PM
pdog
quote:
parmeda wrote:

It's for the Secret Service in order to weed out the shitheads.

Did you forget about Slick Willie?

I need not apply, I'm bad news for The Dems... The Republicans hate my SF values, The Dems just hate me!
24th October 2006 03:41 PM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:

Too bad you Brits don't have SS #'s...
That's not even funny, that really sucks!

We do - but obviously the digits wouldnt match with yours, so no doubt it'll confuse someone who cant understand...

I wasnt going anyway, but I was speaking somewhat hypothetically
[Edited by Gazza]
24th October 2006 03:43 PM
Saint Sway those darn Shidoobee folks have all the fun
24th October 2006 03:44 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

We do - but obviously the digits wouldnt match with yours, so no doubt it'll confuse someone who cant understand...

I wasnt going anyway, but I was speaking somewhat hypothetically
[Edited by Gazza]

I'm not going either. I'm flying out a few hours after The AC gig. I'd rather be home with my family on halloween then see The Stones again. I'm sure The Beacon will be great and fun, but from my perspective, even if I won or got lucky with ticket sales, missing halloween here in SF, not worth it.
24th October 2006 03:44 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
but it says if you join up today at Shidoobee you're too late and they wont pass on your pic

I joined 2 months ago
24th October 2006 03:46 PM
pdog MM, how you getting to SFO Wednesday night?
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Speaking of paying the price, paypal me a $100 entry fee and you can have one of my PubEZBoard user names.
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

Speaking of paying the price, paypal me a $100 entry fee and you can have one of my PubEZBoard user names.

That's funny!
I got your PM...
Thx... I'll respond later...
24th October 2006 03:47 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
MM, how you getting to SFO Wednesday night?

Not sure yet. . .either my wife will drop me off or I will hop on BART.
24th October 2006 03:58 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Not sure yet. . .either my wife will drop me off or I will hop on BART.

I forgot you lived near 24th st. BART is very convenient from there... I'm taking my car, 2 days parking is cheaper than a taxi.
24th October 2006 04:17 PM
SweetVirginia
Still a Fool and Moongoddess over at Shidoobee got the call already. They have been selected as extras.

SV

24th October 2006 04:23 PM
Gazza I dont know Still A Fool, but Moongoddess is somewhat "photogenic", shall we say, going by her avatar pic

Not that that would be a factor in the Stones organisation handing out tickets for 'extras' to stand down front for a show thats being filmed, or anything!
[Edited by Gazza]
24th October 2006 04:26 PM
jb I like Pdogs attitude...it is really nothing to lose sleep over..we either get in or don't...we all have seen them so many times and the Beacon will be fun, but it won't be life changing...
24th October 2006 04:31 PM
LadyJane Moongoddess is such a nice person.
Good for her.

LJ.
SweetVirginia
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I dont know Still A Fool, but Moongoddess is somewhat "photogenic", shall we say, going by her avatar pic

Not that that would be a factor in the Stones organisation handing out tickets for 'extras' to stand down front for a show thats being filmed, or anything!

A situation not unlike that guy on IORR who said Keith almost scooted right by him to get to the hot blonde who was next in the greeting line in Austin....

Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
I like Pdogs attitude...it is really nothing to lose sleep over..we either get in or don't...we all have seen them so many times and the Beacon will be fun, but it won't be life changing...

good thing. I'd hate to think what you might spend on it if you deemed it an important show
24th October 2006 04:32 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
I like Pdogs attitude...it is really nothing to lose sleep over..we either get in or don't...we all have seen them so many times and the Beacon will be fun, but it won't be life changing...

Have your secretary check your blood pressure, jb...looks like you're beginning to slip on us, lol
24th October 2006 04:32 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
jb wrote:

\

Will it be a "War Horses" set?

Please make a prediction...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)