ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ - 27th October 2006
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mets Humiliated!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th October 2006 11:30 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
Route66 wrote:
I believe the AL would win the World Series whether it's Detroit, Oakland, the Yankees or Twins. The AL is simply the better league right now. The Mets at full strength during the season were the only NL team that was on a par with the top AL teams. St Louis certainly wasn't. I don't think it will be a sweep by any means, but I really do not believe St Louis has what it takes to beat any of the 4 AL teams that made the playoffs.

It's great the Mets had their asses handed to them.

Anything can happen is a short series as we all know, but the biggest potential problem for the Tigers is the week off. St Louis is lucky that's the case or they would be looking at a steamroll job also. It may take the Tigers 6 games to keep the Series in the AL column where it belongs.

Rick

21st October 2006 06:45 AM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
HardKnoxDurtySox wrote:
oliver perez isn't good enough to pitch for the pirates but he's good enough to start game 7 of the NLCS for the mets? pirates = worst run franchise in pro sports!

I think you may have forgotten the Arizona Cardinals.
21st October 2006 11:23 AM
JuanTCB Game One is gonna be a slugfest - Verlander's sucked in the playoffs and Reyes isn't a very good pitcher yet.

I say the Cards take the first game and then Detroit cruises the rest of the way.

Is there anything left in downtown Detroit to light on fire once the Tigers win it all?
21st October 2006 12:00 PM
GhostofBrianJones YOU WISH!!! Detroit AIN'T NOTHING COMPARED TO THE ST LOUIS CARDS!!
IT JUST PISSES YOU OFF THAT THE METS DIDN'T WIN!! YOU CAN'T TAKE THE
ST LOUIS HEAT!!

Frankly I don't know who will win the World Series, I am just rooting for my
home team.
21st October 2006 12:05 PM
luxury1 well, I am watching the opening of game one, as Artie Lange has a little skit. He didnt write it, so dont sue him if it is lame....
21st October 2006 03:35 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
well, I am watching the opening of game one, as Artie Lange has a little skit. He didnt write it, so dont sue him if it is lame....

Hope he won't be wearing pajama pants...
22nd October 2006 02:16 PM
GhostofBrianJones Tell ya what, here, if any of you show up at a Cardinals/Mets game and WE
THE CARDS WIN THE SERIES I WILL BUY BEERS ALL AROUND!!

BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN ANYWAY.....
22nd October 2006 03:17 PM
WattsAtScotts This is the best series matchup since 2003, imho
23rd October 2006 12:36 AM
Route66
quote:
Anything can happen is a short series as we all know, but the biggest potential problem for the Tigers is the week off.

True. I think the Cats will be ok in this series.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)