ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Montauk, Long Island, NY - 1978 by Chris Makos
From the 40x20 Exhibition Now on world tour!!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PIX OF KEITH ON HIS ASS @ ACC! Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-20-02 12:00 AM
Pants Make the Man I beseech you to please remove that photo, voodoochile! It's like looking at a picture of Cindy Crawford with some spinach or chive on her teeth!
10-20-02 04:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ???
10-20-02 06:26 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! Pants make the man wrtoe< I beseech you to please remove that photo, voodoochile! It's like looking at a picture of Cindy Crawford with some spinach or chive on her teeth!>>

Hey, Keith is human and shit happens. So what that he fell on his ass. I'm sure after the show he got a good laugh from it along with everybody else. It's funny that this picture bothers you! I can think of much more embarrassing pixs of Keith that a lot of people find cool but he probably didn't at the time, like getting carted off to jail with handcuffs on.
10-21-02 01:55 AM
Pants Make the Man Keith falling down drunk and knocking out a solo on his back is funny. Keith falling down sober and not being able to get back up is not funny.
10-21-02 03:58 AM
fmk438j Knowing the way rock stories travel, in 5 years we'll read on message boards:

"Hey, I remember back in 02 when they covered Van Halen's Jump (man did they nail it on that tour), and Keith just runs right to the edge of the stage and leaps off into mid air toward the audience, but he only landed between the stage and the first row, flat on his arse! He was out cold for a whole 4 songs and they had to get a roadie to play while the medics worked on him. He was ok after that but he had to sit in a bean bag for the rest of the show cause his back was hurt."

The photo when he's down, head bowed and hand on forehead smiling - how rare is that to see a gesture of embarrasment from Keith. It's such a precious shot. I don't think he lost any dignity. Just makes me respect the guy even more. He could have blamed someone and chucked a tantrum, but he didn't, because he's real.
Page: 1 2