ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A small question regarding SS and voodoopug Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th October 2006 02:29 PM
jostorm I hope you don't mind me asking this:

I've just looked through quite a lot of threads, and I get the impression that Saint Sway seems to have a teeny, tiny, very small witchhunt-campaign against voodoopug.
Ok, so voodoopug loves those funny little dogs that come with a thick book of congenital diseases, whereas I have always loved mongrels, but apart from that I can't identify a reason for the rabid attacks. Plus the little dogs are really cute....

Are they really the same person? Or are they two different people, but a romantic couple, trying to hide their blossoming love from all of us? Are they pulling the wool over our heads? Or are they husband and wife? Or (God forbid!) exhusband and exwife? Is it all pretend-fighting? Am I missing something here? I shall have a restless weekend awaiting the ultimate clarification....Shall check back in Monday. Have a good weekend, everyone (especially the two little lovebirds!)
13th October 2006 02:33 PM
Some Guy
13th October 2006 02:35 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

What the.... That's me girlfriend.
13th October 2006 02:39 PM
jb Have Pug and SS ever been in the same room together?
13th October 2006 02:40 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Have Pug and SS ever been in the same room together?

TampabayStone
quote:
jb wrote:
Have Pug and SS ever been in the same room together?

Not sure, but obviously my girl and the Flav has.
deuce
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

What the.... That's me girlfriend.

No it's not, it's RollingStonesUSA's girlfriend!!

By the way, stop by the Loving Cup bar for a discount on drinks
13th October 2006 02:41 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
deuce wrote:

No it's not, it's RollingStonesUSA's girlfriend!!

By the way, stop by the Loving Cup bar for a discount on drinks

Crap! Caught in another nasty lie.
13th October 2006 02:42 PM
Some Guy business is good.
13th October 2006 02:47 PM
Altamont
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
business is good.

Evidently not good enough to pay for a decent logo though! WTF was he thinking??

13th October 2006 02:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot Dammit. Stop calling him SS. You are confusing my tiny little brain. And if you are confussing me...then you are certainly confussing others who have even tinier, smaller brains than I.

I was SS for years before he ever showed up here.

Can't ya'll just call him Sway or FuckFace, or Knuckles, or Iron Balls McGinty, or Kimosabe, or anything other than SS...really, anything else.
13th October 2006 02:49 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Altamont wrote:

Evidently not good enough to pay for a decent logo though! WTF was he thinking??

funny...
currently scouting new locations.
13th October 2006 02:49 PM
deuce Iron Balls McGinty it is from now on
13th October 2006 02:50 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Dammit. Stop calling him SS. You are confusing my tiny little brain. And if you are confussing me...then you are certainly confussing others who have even tinier, smaller brains than I.

Can't ya'll just call him Sway or FuckFace, or Knuckles, or Iron Balls McGinty, or Kimosabe, or anything other than SS...really, anything else.

My favorite: Iron Balls McGinty

Damnit Deuce, your way to fast.
[Edited by TampabayStone]
13th October 2006 02:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot Iron Balls McGinty...IBM? Uh oh...that could lead to a lawsuit.
13th October 2006 02:51 PM
deuce RollingStonesUSA tried to copy Joey. Ever notice? He'd post pictures in threads and they made no sense and weren't funny.

A fake Joey, a fake bar owner, a fake father....

Shiver.......

Developing...
13th October 2006 02:54 PM
Altamont
quote:
deuce wrote:
RollingStonesUSA tried to copy Joey. Ever notice? He'd post pictures in threads and they made no sense and weren't funny.

A fake Joey, a fake bar owner, a fake father....

Shiver.......

Developing...

Hey, that's no way to treat a decorated war vet!
13th October 2006 02:57 PM
jb Jesus taught us all to never judge one another....While I am a jew, and responsible for all the world's evils(see Mel Gibson), I chose to beleive we all have a little goodness left in out hearts.
[Edited by jb]
13th October 2006 02:59 PM
Nellcote I watched Ransom last night for the 1st time, as the Mets game was boring.
Good movie!
13th October 2006 03:00 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I watched Ransom last night for the 1st time, as the Mets game was boring.
Good movie!

What is amazing is that if you watched the Gibson/Sawyer interview, he still is not sorry in the least. And I give him credit, b/c it is waht he really beleives.
13th October 2006 03:11 PM
rasputin56 He found the Mets game boring, too?
13th October 2006 03:15 PM
jb Please call me Dr. Savage...I listened to him last night, and that my friend, is entertainment.
13th October 2006 03:18 PM
deuce Bring the Pall Malls!
13th October 2006 03:25 PM
SweetVirginia
I like jostorm's theory that Sway and Pug are ex spouses....

13th October 2006 03:58 PM
Factory Girl funny thread. I need another beer.
13th October 2006 04:02 PM
marko I´ll buy u one.
13th October 2006 04:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Are they really the same person?

I doubt they are, but the degree to which the above scene goes on is muffblowing. Its whack.
13th October 2006 04:44 PM
Some Guy Franchises available now call 1-800-lovingcup

13th October 2006 04:56 PM
charlotte there is only one SS, there is a statue of him right beside the nittany lion...he is the King of Prussia, please, do not, I repeat do not, confuse the real legendary Sir Stonesalot

the calling card...

oh yeah, while on the subject...beat M

[Edited by charlotte]
13th October 2006 05:42 PM
SheRat
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Dammit. Stop calling him SS. You are confusing my tiny little brain. And if you are confussing me...then you are certainly confussing others who have even tinier, smaller brains than I.

yeah, I thought this thread was about YOU and Pug. SS has precedence on the SS title.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I'm all for calling Saint Sway "Fuckface" though!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)