ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A small question regarding SS and voodoopug Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th October 2006 05:53 PM
Fiji Joe yeah me too...I thought they were talking about the real SS...I'm all like..."SS?...Now what kinda crazy hijinx is he up to now?...Oh that rapscallion"
13th October 2006 05:55 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
SheRat wrote:

I'm all for calling Saint Sway "Fuckface" though!

Like Smokey says, Daaamn.
13th October 2006 05:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot Many thanks to those of you who recognize my rightful claim to the "SS" moniker. Now all we have to do is convince Jo.

Charlotte...I am not hopeful. PSU ain't that good this year. Too young at the wrong places...but you never know, I didn't think we'd beat OSU last year either. However I just got a call that I may end up with 2 tix to the game for face value. I am waiting with baited breath. Even if the tix fall through, I may go over anyhow. My friend, who owns the best rib joint in Happy Valley, is throwing an all day tailgate...complete with live band. He also has a big tv for the pre-game, so I can just hang out, drink, eat, and watch the game on the tv.
13th October 2006 06:00 PM
TampabayStone TBS is still open, no?
13th October 2006 06:09 PM
Sir Stonesalot Turner Broadcasating System?

Total Bull Shit?

Took Big Shit?

Taco Bell Squirts?
13th October 2006 06:26 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Turner Broadcasating System?

Total Bull Shit?

Took Big Shit?

Taco Bell Squirts?

Took Big Shit? I think Joey has dibs.

Taco Bell Squirts? Funny!

Howe about:

To Bad Sucka?

The Big Stupid?

13th October 2006 06:57 PM
charlotte let me know if you are going to be there, be cool to watch the game Sat night (HD!)knowing you are there...there is a few PSU grads in the area and we are watching the game at my house...that slant pass TD still pisses me off
13th October 2006 07:31 PM
lotsajizz that Jostorm is insane .... like 'diamond bullet through the forehead' insane....

13th October 2006 07:33 PM
telecaster
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Jizzy I was at Grace O'Malley's

Too bad we didn't get to meet, please was packed as you know

Good time had by all
13th October 2006 07:45 PM
Your Cousin Lou Not to change the subject, but check out this picture of my arena. Me and my buddy fixed it up ourselves!

13th October 2006 08:00 PM
mojoman hope they play there again...
13th October 2006 08:03 PM
deuce
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:
Not to change the subject, but check out this picture of my arena. Me and my buddy fixed it up ourselves!

Excellent post
13th October 2006 08:11 PM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
mojoman wrote:
hope they play there again...

It does not look likely at this point, but I shall continue to hope!
13th October 2006 08:22 PM
lotsajizz tele...I wish I could have gotten away...but I was with my wife and she does not drink anymore so our moments before showtime were spent layering up at the Intercontinental and sipping coffee (and me, my 'special' chocolate chip cookies!!)....btw, where was the party, where was Grace O'Malley's? I drank at Kitty O'Sheas a few times when the wife was occupied during the week and thought that might be the party place 'cuz I could not remember the name but knew it was Irish....

PS--I saw Oprah and Bono from ten feet away the next morning at the Gap on Michigan and Ohio...I only stuck around because the Tribune said Mick would be there as well...well, no Mick...just Bono and Oprah

lastly, Tele...after having seen five days worth of your news and political ads, I might be tempted to be a Republican too--that Illinois governor is a piece of shit!!
13th October 2006 08:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
tele...I wish I could have gotten away...but I was with my wife and she does not drink anymore so our moments before showtime were spent layering up at the Intercontinental and sipping coffee (and me, my 'special' chocolate chip cookies!!)....btw, where was the party, where was Grace O'Malley's? I drank at Kitty O'Sheas a few times when the wife was occupied during the week and thought that might be the party place 'cuz I could not remember the name but knew it was Irish....

PS--I saw Oprah and Bono from ten feet away the next morning at the Gap on Michigan and Ohio...I only stuck around because the Tribune said Mick would be there as well...well, no Mick...just Bono and Oprah

lastly, Tele...after having seen five days worth of your news and political ads, I might be tempted to be a Republican too--that Illinois governor is a piece of shit!!

LOL! In Illinois there is very little difference between the parties, they all suck here. He is a piece of shit, so is his predessor who is going to jail

Oh man, we were at Kitty's O'Shea's pre-show, too bad we couldn't hook up

Not sure why Bono keeps coming here, he did that same thing about a month ago

Grace O'Malleys was right down from Kitty O'Sheas, about half a mile or so
13th October 2006 08:30 PM
mojoman
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:

It does not look likely at this point, but I shall continue to hope!

"We'll make it."
- "I don't think so. But we shall continue with style."

13th October 2006 08:34 PM
mojoman
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Not sure why Bono keeps coming here

bono's got a hard-on fer mick like my credit card
13th October 2006 09:59 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
mojoman wrote:

bono's got a hard-on fer mick like my credit card

Leave me out of this
13th October 2006 10:47 PM
mojoman
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

Leave me out of this

sorry paul
13th October 2006 10:58 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
mojoman wrote:

sorry paul

14th October 2006 12:32 AM
voodoopug i assure you we are not the same person, or have ever met.

Sir Stonesalot will always be the real SS in my world!
14th October 2006 05:15 AM
jostorm just a Sunday morning quickie, gotta run (and , by the way, stop worrying about Keith's alleged addiction, but will someone please start worrying now about our addiction to this site???)

1)Apologies to the wonderful knight in shining armour, it was never my intention to confuss anyone. I have even just tried to amend the title of this thread, but there seems to be no provision for this eventuality (DID THE UNHOLY TRINITY SIMPLY NOT THINK OF SUCH A SITUATION?????? WHAT SORT OF A TRINITY IS THAT????)

2)Thank you for clarifying that Iron Balls McGinty and voodoopug aren't the same person, but I think I shall hold on to my "lovebird theory" for a little while longer, after all, is life without romantic dreams worth living AT ALL??....no... thought so....

3)Am I simply not getting Joey's hint that Saint Sway is an alterego of nankerphelge???

4)Sir Moonie's "muffblowing" does not compute. Is it the same as muffdiving????

and 5), lastly but not leastly, may I just mention on passing that if my partner had the mere erection size of my credit card, I would be quite disappointed and left slightly "wanton" (so someone please apply to Wikipedia to change that figure of speech!)
14th October 2006 02:39 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
that Jostorm is insane .... like 'diamond bullet through the forehead' insane....

I'm not sure what that means, but I like it. Yes I do.
14th October 2006 02:48 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
just a Sunday morning quickie, gotta run (and , by the way, stop worrying about Keith's alleged addiction,

as it was actually Saturday morning when you posted that, I'm more worried about YOURS...
14th October 2006 07:37 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
i assure you we are not the same person, or have ever met.

Sir Stonesalot will always be the real SS in my world!

I've met you twice but it's always brief...
14th October 2006 09:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I've met you twice but it's always brief...

Sadly, we always meet/greet quickly! That will have to change. It was nice to see you at Grace's though
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)