ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: umm okkk is this true? Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 10th, 2004 09:52 PM
gypsy I THINK I may have read that.
What about Jagger banging Pat Andrews and Rose Taylor. Pat was and is an ugly old skag. Rose was an idiot. Whatever happened to her?
October 10th, 2004 10:33 PM
Soldatti
quote:
glencar wrote:
While we're on this subject, does anyone else remember a story about Ron Wood & Mick Taylor being found in bed together by the first Mrs. Wood? I read it in one of those Brit import books years ago.

I read it that too, but I can't believe it.
October 10th, 2004 10:35 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
Brian manly? Hmmm...

ok yeah, manly may be the wrong word choice, but you caught my drift

quote:
This is all conjecture, but damn fun!

yes
October 11th, 2004 05:32 AM
JaggerLips They all slept together in the same bed when they all lived together in their first flat so who knows? It was a cold place to live and think they did anything to keep warm?

I couldn't care less what Mick and Keith or whoever did or did not do together, they were consenting adults.
October 11th, 2004 01:57 PM
egon I think mick was talking about justin. the word butch was mentioned i believe
October 11th, 2004 05:45 PM
Joey
quote:

Brian manly? Hmmm...I think the only current or former member of the Stones who could be considered the least bit manly is Ian Stewart, who was quite manly - which got him canned.

Not to imply I suspect the whole group to be a bunch of poofters (only about a third) - but I could see Brian doing a whole dominance thing on Mick earlier on, making him his bitch because he knew he was this little petty bourgeois suburban Michael the LSE student, and the boy was dying for it. Brian I supect would be into it in order to gain the upper hand. Because Brian was apparently very insecure. Seems logical given the biographical psychological info available in the public realm, and repeated often enough. This is all conjecture, but damn fun!

This is a CLASSIC case of " Woman's Be Thinking too Much ! "

Classic !
October 11th, 2004 06:58 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

This is a CLASSIC case of " Woman's Be Thinking too Much ! "

Classic !

What did you have for lunch Joey? Dinner?

October 11th, 2004 06:59 PM
gypsy well, one time, joey and I were having "relations," when he told me that he wanted to lick josh all over--every little nook and cranny. i was so shocked, yet turned on at the same time. joey just kept elaborating and telling me in minute detail what all he wanted to do to josh. sometimes, he has me don a jew-fro wig and a Howe uniform. he pays me well for it, so i don't mind.
October 11th, 2004 07:03 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
well, one time, joey and I were having "relations," when he told me that he wanted to lick josh all over--every little nook and cranny. i was so shocked, yet turned on at the same time. joey just kept elaborating and telling me in minute detail what all he wanted to do to josh. sometimes, he has me don a jew-fro wig and a Howe uniform. he pays me well for it, so i don't mind.

That Jew-fro wig of his smells really gamey, doesn't it?
[Edited by not bound to please]
Page: 1 2